Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. (37163 Views)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Best Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
The reason for CPR is to get the heart beating again especially on a very young person.

head_to_to:

LOL. You self worst pass the person wey u dey try criticise. Doctors confirm the patient is dead, but you still want them to perform cardiopulunonsense. Very dull
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Arosa(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

In a movies. LOL. Gbagaunnnnnn

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Hassy4zuby: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hahahahahah dats niaja for u guys
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by BasseyJ(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Head toto please take it easy, dont get worked up over such a fun thread like this
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
You dey Gbagaunnnn somebody when u no fit spell CPR

head_to_to:

In a movies. LOL. Gbagaunnnnnn
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
BasseyJ: Head toto please take it easy, dont get worked up over such a fun thread like this

Worked up? No. Just exposing some people's meaningless comments.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
His jobless

BasseyJ: Head toto please take it easy, dont get worked up over such a fun thread like this
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
chinosxl: The reason for CPR is to get the heart beating again especially on a very young person.

LOL. After you have said the doctor has confirmed he is dead? Loolzzzz
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Bolushalom: Not all pregnant women vomit in "real life". But u can know a woman is pregnant in a nollywood movie when she vomits, abi how else does the madam know that the househelp is pregnant for oga..lol...and u are taking it personal means u are responding like nollywood itself.
And the way they hold their stomach and then suddenly dash off whenever they want to throwup ehhh, u'd think a ghost is after them
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
chinosxl: His jobless

Lwkmd. Between me and you, who is jobless?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

Worked up? No. Just exposing some people's meaningless comments.

Fun is fun whether meaningless or not.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by seunny4lif(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
He wan make sure,say him die... [quote author=nellaluv]A yoruba home video a man shot himself on the head 3 times, how in d world is dat possible

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Duke007(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yeah,it is only in nollywood movies that u will see an applicant, looking for a job,yet lives in a tastefully furnished apartment.lol
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wen fainting or falling down dey fall fall on the sofa or sm1 behind... Falling down even before been hit by a car and crowd from no where coming to lift them into any vehicle....eye blinking why claiming to be dead....proudly naija things
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Na only Naija person go go abroad, see snow for the first time, begin take pictures inside snow make him take send home make dem know say him don see snow.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Duke007: Yeah,it is only in nollywood movies that u will see an applicant, looking for a job,yet lives in a tastefully furnished apartment.lol

No. As him no get job, na inside toilet him for they live.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by 5much(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Una get time plenty. See observation.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

No. As him no get job, na inside toilet him for they live.

Is like u don't understand the meaning of this thread.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Evergreen4(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in nollywood movies u see people having flashbacks on incididents dey did not witness
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
chinosxl:

Is like u don't understand the meaning of this thread.

no I dont. Maybe they ask us to tell who we like to smack his face on NairaLand? Let me read it again.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by rynno(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Its only in 9ja movie dat a man wil be remembring,wen he was a kid in 1960 nd him nd his fada was walkin on d road,nd his fada was advicing him,nd d camera shows a bill board on d road,wit VOTE 4 JONATHAN 2015 on it...LWKMD
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
head_to_to:

no I dont. Maybe they ask us to tell who we like to smack his face on NairaLand? Let me read it again.

ok, read it again and get back to me.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by dont8(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hehehe, nice thread and I can't stop laughing at Nothinwood pratictional's lack of vision and mediocrity. You can imagine if a film sells and the title is, say Tonto Dikeh and the rest of the producers will follow suite. Let me give an example, 'One love' it was so successful and sold-out and before you say Jack, we had different versions of 'Love' titles-Your love, share love, blind love, toast love, love me etc.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by mysticgal(f): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
after the film con finish u go see TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Kslib(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
IN NOLYWOOD,SOMEONE DIES WITH LOW CUT,AND THE SPIRIT COMES BACK WITH AFRO..
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Afam4eva(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: It's only in Nigerian movie you'll see two policemen in uniform arresting 5 able-bodied men, (criminals to be precise).
It's a movie so that 5 able-bodied men have to allow the police arrest them. Fighting with the police is not part of the script grin.

is it not in the same Nollywood that aa spirit or ghost will open the door to enter a house?

lol grin@someone shooting himself 3 times in the head.

Naija, i hail.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by trolling(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
sometimes I watch nollywood movies and all I can say is dumb producers,dumb directors,dumb actors and actreses
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by anitank(f): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
mysticgal: after the film con finish u go see TO GOD BE THE GLORY
grin grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by chinosxl(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
trolling: sometimes I watch nollywood movies and all I can say is dumb producers,dumb directors,dumb actors and actreses

I think the actors just do what they are told to do. i will put the blame more on the Producers and directors.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by VillageBoi(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
chinosxl:

ok, read it again and get back to me.

Basically you didn't understand Head_To_To at all. Keep on groaning, he's having a swell time and loads of fun teehee.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Arosa(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
chinosxl:

I think the actors just do what they are told to do. i will put the blame more on the Producers and directors.

True, I think Nigerian actors are some of the best in the world. Nobody plays sad, happy, angry or crazy better than Nollywood actors - and they are able to this without rehearsal. grin
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
mysticgal: after the film con finish u go see TO GOD BE THE GLORY

of course God takes glory in everything, you dey vex?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise / BBNaija: Esther Grinds On Frodd After He Won Veto Power (Photo) / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.