Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. (37501 Views)

Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / Best Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Rotmyt: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in yoruba films will a 30/40 something year old man wearing a coat, play the character of a student on campus.

In the old yoruba movies, you'll see a 7 year old character washing plates and he'll suddenly become an adult in his 20's still washing the same plates and wearing the same singlet and trousers.

3 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by lifesabeach: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in naija movies does a club/ party scene take almost 10 mins, showing people dancing like idiots and drinking. Very unecessary, especially when no story is being told in the scene. undecided Nollywood still has a loooong way to go man! shame its only about the money and there are consumers there bying so the producers cannot care less.
Also, fresh faces will be welcome. Tired of seeing same faces acting different roles in every 5 movies. Tonto the high school student, Tonto the prostitute, Tonto the village girl, Tonto the church girl , then she again is step mother, armed robber, etc yet with the same neck tattoos showing ah ah!!! wetin sef?? Why can't they allow others in na wa ooo.
Even the so called love making scenes look like they are fighting wrestling!!! if you cant do it, leave it out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by greedie1(f): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
crackhaus:
hahahahahaha.... this is all so true but if I may ask, why is it that your kind (ladies) still can't do without nollywood films una too like am abeg.
im a lady and i can absolutely do without nollywoodfilms.... infact, i do without dem
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by ceejay80s(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
I love dis show!!
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
crackhaus:
hahahahahaha.... this is all so true but if I may ask, why is it that your kind (ladies) still can't do without nollywood films una too like am abeg.
I watch only a handful...I certainly can do without them.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
Una pele with una make up stories. Name the movies if you want us to take you serious.

You can do without them yet you know all these about them. Maybe such happens in each movie. LOL

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by fittty(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
dessy002: WHEN A SICK MAN CALLS HIS CHILD 3 TIMES, HE’S ABOUT TO DIE

It's only in Naija movies that a woman goes to deliver in a dental clinic.

Someone will be shown 25 years after and he will be wearing the same clothes he wore earlier

A car is about to have an accident when the steering wheel suddenly starts turning and the driver will eventually hit an “ewedu” stem and the driver will be seen with his head on the steering wheel with no damage to windscreen, nor any scratch on the car whatsoever.
The actors waste unnecessary time to perform an act that shouldn’t take more than a fraction of a second e.g An actor will spend fifteen good minutes of his time threatening to kill someone, spend another five minutes looking for his gun (while the mumu victim will stand there watching) and then spend another ten minutes shouting “I WILL KILL YOU TODAY” after which he tots his gun (the sound is often times not in sequence with the trigger pull) and then the victim screams ” I AM DEAD, YOU HAVE KILLED ME, I AM DYING” and then he dies.

A car will hit someone at top speed and that person will still be lying on the bonnet of the car

Ewedu stem!!!! shocked
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Abujafood: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Even when making love it must always be under a blanket, when are we ever going to know what making love really looks like in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only in Hollywood movies will they show a sex scene while the camera is focused on only their face. Na face I wan see? What about that?
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by StFrank2(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
J12: Patience Ozokwor poisons Zark Orji's food. She stirs the poison so that it would circulate to all parts of the meal and then she tastes it. Zack Orji died while she survived

ROTFLMAO
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
Abujafood: Even when making love it must always be under a blanket, when are we ever going to know what making love really looks like in Nigeria?

When are you going to know? When you start acting such scenes.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by wazobiaforu(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
grin
shadrach77: A man wants to send his wife packing...goes into the room and comes out with about 3 (ready packed) bags as if the wife had already prepared herself for the event

when you later find her on the street walking, she will be carrying just one bag ....where are the remaining two bags

2 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by NoobSaibot1: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
Big men in Yoruba movies are always Chiefs or Otunba

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Noob Saibot: Big men in Yoruba movies are always Chiefs or Otunba
LMFAO @ the picture!!! grin grin grin Jesu!!

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Madamspeaker(f): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
2 love characters wil always meet in the supermarket....d gal wil b shopping wiv her basket nd d guy wil mistakenly hit her....they wil both bend down 2 pick d fallen items....after which their love story wil begin

6 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by purplebrown: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Rich people have someone who opens the gate for them.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Etumgbe(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
The moment a girl vomits dat one na pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by nkemmu(f): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Only on nollywood people cough before dieing..must dey Cough? Only in Niger movies pastors cast out demons within one second

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Ramcie(f): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
In Nollywood, to confirm if someone is dead just raise up the hand of the victim twice and if it drops livelessly, then the person is dead. shikenan.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
Noob Saibot: Big men in Yoruba movies are always Chiefs or Otunba

Before nko? Thats reality.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
purplebrown: Rich people have someone who opens the gate for them.

You obviously are not Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Frostyzone(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
ItsModella: HAAAA!! It's only in Nollywood movies that the actors would sing and you hear a totally different voice with instrumentals and all...like wtf?

It's a common thing in Bollywood.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ramcie: In Nollywood, to confirm if someone is dead just raise up the hand of the victim twice and if it drops livelessly, then the person is dead. shikenan.

No, the person is not dead, he should wake up once they do that. LOL
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Etumgbe: The moment a girl vomits dat one na pregnancy

No its not, she probably ate a cockroach.
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by scholes23(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Its in nollywood films that one will play d role of evil spirit/witch and afta shooting d movie, d evil spirit will attack d person in real life if f person does not go 4 deliverance.
E.g NNEKA THE PRETTY SERPENT
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by EzePromoe: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Its only in Nigerian movie you'll see an old office without ventilation, wooden tables are used, but you'll see a chief saying something like this:
'I'm going to send the N2bn to you, I just need to clarify the cheque'

8 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Uchechrist06(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
Nigerians hav a big prob of inferiority complex. We neva belived we got somtin gud, we prefer anytin 4m anoda country 2 d one in ours weda gud or bad. Recently, a south african DJ wz beaten up in a club cos he played Nigerian music n durin an interview wit him he said Nigerian music n movies r fast taken ova d whole of africa especialy south africa which made some of d citizens n d entertainment industry uncomfortable. America,Britain,China,France, evn Brazil, india n host of odas blivs dey r d best in d world, yet der r tins Nigeria can do ds countries cnt do n dey knw it n stil beliv dey r d best. we alwz bliv we r d worst in d world dats y we remain subject 2 ds countries n not superior. LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!!

4 Likes

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by headtoto: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: Its only in Nigerian movie you'll see an old office without ventilation, wooden tables are used, but you'll see a chief saying something like this:
'I'm going to send the N2bn to you, I just need to clarify the cheque'

No, he should use tables made from gold. Mtcheewwww.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by JamesLucia: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote
author=ItsModella]Or when
someone flashes back to 1982 and behind him is a sign board saying "Vote
for Uduaghan"... undecided undecided
[/quote]

hahahahahahahahaha oh Jesus hahahahahahahaha kai my bele dey pain me o
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by majour(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
its a nigerian movie wen it is marketed by ................. Fill in d gap
Re: Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. by Frostyzone(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
donkray:
HAHA..... "SO UMPOSSIBLE"
Chai! Bekee ahusiera anya n' uwa nka!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija "Munch It Mania": Mercy And Ike, Team Merike Wins ₦2million And A Dinner / Interview With Bright Ikechukwu Echefu, TSTV CEO (Video) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.