Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Would You Study The Same Course Again? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Study The Same Course Again? (13393 Views)

How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / Nigerian Students Generally Study The Wrong Majors At Undergrad Level / Will You Study The Same Course As Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by siddiq202(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Tolexander: Ehn!
Pharmacy in OAU again?
Emi?
Olorun maje!
Ori iya mi ko!
Eleda baba mi ko!
If na enemy wish, e no go prosper!

Is it the course or the school?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by UnimkeAk(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Civil Engineering again and again. In a developing country like ours with a large demand for various infrastructures, Civil Eng. is thE course to study.
Moreso Civil Eng. Has a lot of options such as environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, geophysics, geodesy, control engineering, structural engineering, biomechanics, nanotechnology, transportation engineering, earth science, atmospheric sciences, forensic engineering, municipal or urban engineering, water resources engineering, materials engineering, coastal engineering,[4]surveying, and construction engineering. Etc
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
A resounding 'YES'. Same university, same everything but with 200k monthly allowance. The course expensive no be small.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by metti(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
grin
dabrake: Yes. Mathematics/statistics/computer science but in another institution
U greedy oh! Only u Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Scince. Make we add Physics?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by TableLeg(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
NO! .. What is the fu....cking point?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Tycoon4(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yeah, I'll study Pharmacy 20 times over and again...not in oou tho!

**As men of Honour.....!**

3 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Olashams(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
Geography/Remote sensing al d way bt nt in futminna
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Iceslizer(f): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
VERY CHILDISH THREAD grin grin grin
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
I would study music practically.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by kayphyzee(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
I'll gladly study Law again but most def in Unilag or Unilorin
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by siddiq202(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
metti: grin
U greedy oh! Only u Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Scince. Make we add Physics?
grin
Ona kan o wo oja (jack of all trade)
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
Criminal Justice was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by UnimkeAk(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
Dozieson: will study elect/elect instead of evil engineering. though i am into telco and its so interesting

Guessing by "evil engineering" u meant "Civil engineering". That's exactly what we used to call oUr dept back in sch cuz of some of the difficult lecturers and courses.
By the way which Uni did u finish frm?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by acidtalk: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
Maybe Yes! Maybe No!!

But if schools now have Kidnaptology or Oil Bunkeryology then those will be my best bet of course to study.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
I'll study Law again at the University of Ibadan, buh i wouldnt mind interior decorating, if they offer it then.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by yoged(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
superior1: Yes. Same course, same Unilorin
same unilorin too but different course. Chemistry nearly ruin me. But God is the greatest..... Schrodinger equation, quantum chemistry, spending 8hours in the lab non stop, natural products, organic chemistry... Chei, e no easy ooooo.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by venorite(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
nope cos i neva wanted to be a lawyer, in my next world i want to study any computer based course
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Ninilowo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mechanical all the way...........combination of automobile and metal work. IRIN TUTU wink
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by acadasol: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
I studied chemistry in unilag with 1.1 But if I return to this World again, I will go for economics in the USA.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Calebsworld(m): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
smakati: Yes......microbiology all the way......but in a different country
hey bro,which is better FST or MCB?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
I'll study the course that Patience Jonathan studied. I also want to be a perm sec that doesn't account to any one.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
angry yeah Baby...ARCHITECTURE 4 shizzLe!!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Tolexander: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
siddiq202:

Is it the course or the school?
both the former and the latter. But i dont know if the latter complicated the former cos i've not been to other schools.
But notwithstanding, the stress is fun
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Kslib(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes.yes.yes!! I will still study SPIRITUAL PSYCHOLOGY..
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Dozieson(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
Unimke_Ak:

Guessing by "evil engineering" u meant "Civil engineering". That's exactly what we used to call oUr dept back in sch cuz of some of the difficult lecturers and courses.
By the way which Uni did u finish frm?
sure! FUTA. i prefer elect/elect due to its app in naija.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by tunapawizzy: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
yoruba NEVER not again
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by ozodigboo(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
Karleb: Yes of course, and it's medicine again and again and again and again. Although am still an aspirant.
Hmmm....Aspirant ?

Those of who studied Medicine are looking for ways to rush out - Nigerian govt. is insensitive to doctors' plight.

Some '' aspirants '' are looking for ways to rush in.

Good luck.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Karevwite: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
medicine ova n ova again ni.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Karevwite: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
medicine ova n ova ni.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by igbeke: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
yeah!
same accounting!
same prestigious unilag!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by kayusjames(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes, i'll study the same course again ( Petroleum Engineering) and in d same university
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by acadasol: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
Iceslizer: VERY CHILDISH THREAD grin grin grin

Meaning you are also a kid. QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uniabuja Students Lockout FCT Minister Over Students’ Bus, Others / Technical Drawing Past Questions And Answers / JAMB Direct Entry 2015/2016 Registration And Admission Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.