Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Would You Study The Same Course Again? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Study The Same Course Again? (13394 Views)

How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / Nigerian Students Generally Study The Wrong Majors At Undergrad Level / Will You Study The Same Course As Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by yommy2sure(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2013
Holacunlay: Metallurgical and Materials Engineering......No Way!
OAU.......No way

Next Life - Medicine
Country - Canada/US.

Nigeria.....My foot!

Studied same in ABU, enjoyed it but will only study it again in a country where it is very relevant.I don switch to anothet thing now after five years....its well
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2013
yoged: o boi, e pass harsh jo. Won't do the mistakes again in my life. Unilorin makes it harsh too. Dr rabinowitch. F.uck u ma.

Mine was Dr. Bemuzuoa, she frustrated my life, no her own life from 300-400 level. She was constantly threatening her students with double extension and she never fails. Two guys came during my final year to write CHM 414 for the fourth time, I was marveled how human finds joy in destroying another man's life. An anonymous letter with bullet enclosed was later sent to her husband in Benin with a clear instruction to wipe her entirely family from the surface of the earth if she doesn't resign her appointment as a lecturer and leave Ekpoma in 48hours. She sef fear fear. Instant resignation GBAM!! The whole final year students were later addressed by the HOD, but trust, no one came out to claim responsibility.

Dr Mrs Bemuzuoa Pemu Bemuzuoa , for frustrating your own life in ekpoma. F**k u well well ma. GOD bless Prof Asia, God bless Prof Okocha, Dr. Odia u sef try.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2013
x-fire:

I agree. Many people posting here are just undergraduates or aspiring to be undergraduates. From the various posts, you will realise that most have never tested the murky waters of labour market. They have never had practical and job experience requiring their course of study. They are still within the four walls of the university/polytechnic relaying their myopic school experiences.

Sharrap. I graduated 2004. Ind. Chem Ambrose alli uni.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by zibe(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2013
If I had known, I would have gone for Law.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by nairabound: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2013
When it moves...its mechanical. Mechanical Engineering again and again and again. FUTMINNA all the way.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by shakaz(m): 9:36am On Jan 20, 2013
Tolexander: Ehn!
Pharmacy in OAU again?
Emi?
Olorun maje!
Ori iya mi ko!
Eleda baba mi ko!
If na enemy wish, e no go prosper!
lwkmd..U gat me rolling on the floor..Pharmacy is like that everywhere oh..Try uniport na(fail a single course and repeat the whole year,fail twice and bye bye 2u)

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Rufex07(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2013
fisheries all d way again and again. maybe in anoda institutn
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2013
zibe: If I had known, I would have gone for Law.

It is never too late my broda, I'm doing same now. Though as a graduate it doesn't look funny writing another waec especially when you have to wear the school uniform in the midst of teens.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2013
Wouldn't want to study Applied geophysics in Nigeria again but abroad. If nigeria, I will definitely go for yoruba language. That way I will earn a 1st class!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by tpia5: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2013
If you have a first degree, shouldnt you qualify for direct entry law?

Why would you need to write waec again.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Iaz93: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2013
yoged: o boi, e pass harsh jo. Won't do the mistakes again in my life. Unilorin makes it harsh too. Dr rabinowitch. F.uck u ma.
LWKMD! Too bad!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Iaz93: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2013
FrontPageLawyer:

Once again I reject it IJN. Ambrose alli uni Chemistry lecturers are sadist. No thanks to Dr. Bemuzoa
AMEN!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Tolexander: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2013
shakaz: lwkmd..U gat me rolling on the floor..Pharmacy is like that everywhere oh..Try uniport and na(fail a single course and repeat the whole year,fail twice and bye bye 2u)
exactly here o. But bein the 1st pharmacy school in nigeria, they always want to maintain the status quo.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Carlmax(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2013
Computer Science? Ya!... But Uniben? Hell NO!!!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Melancholy(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2013
I will still take on my industrial relation in that same unilag.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by IYANGBALI: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2013
olabiz2010:

I am Polytechnic graduate........so?
what is I AM POLYTECHNIC GRADUATE?no wonder you went to polytechnic.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by IYANGBALI: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2013
Torch1: why not Unizik? I want to study political science in Unizik!
so you are still a secondarian?comot here go read your book.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by deekseen(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2013
Walexsammy: Still computer engineering definitely, buh different skul
Same here. Computer Engineering but another school.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2013
brito:

Not funny
fok you,it was not meant to be funny,ode.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by ojubi(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Nursing all over again.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Kslib(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2013
Carlmax: Computer Science? Ya!... But Uniben? Hell NO!!!
why??
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by salex66(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2013
I will study and study accounting again in d ''GREAT UNIBEST''
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by esikpogho: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2013
superior1: Yes. Same course, same Unilorin
products of substandard universities,uni producing half bake grad.calling them self elect eng.i they laugh naija people.pray to have the opportunity to do your course in a good university.no naija nigeria dont have any university in first 2,000 univer.in the world.fake product is fake every where in the world.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by NoQualms1(f): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2013
Yes, I will study Mechanical Engineering if I'm in a developed country in that lifetime.

No, I will study Medicine and Surgery if I'm in Nigeria in that lifetime.

Being unemployed no be joke biko.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Shifiunited: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2013
What if u're not fortunate enough to go to high instution?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by badooo(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2013
DrummaBoy: I would probably have studied theology in a reputable seminary in the US
but I thank God for studying elect engr in ABU
An ABU student is ahead of u... Naturally
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by dmahn(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2013
Banking and finance all d way ..buh nt in nigerian universities or polytechnic anyway,maybe university of utawwa canada....I will rather nt come back to life instead of coming back to dis fuckin Nigeria....See engineering student working in the YES O/O YES industry..what a pity
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by fitzmayowa: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2013
Mathematics again and again, FUTA all d way again if i found myself in naija again but if na outside naija na Oxford ooo
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2013
Nate overlord: angry yeah Baby...ARCHITECTURE 4 shizzLe!!
Whats wrong with architecture?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by doopsy(f): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
Study english language...not in my life time,would hav loved to study law or mass communication.. And in a different university.. smiley
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by drnoel: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
yes same course same uni cos I met my wife while doing my clearance..
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Burger01(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
FrontPageLawyer:

Mine was Dr. Bemuzuoa, she frustrated my life, no her own life from 300-400 level. She was constantly threatening her students with double extension and she never fails. Two guys came during my final year to write CHM 414 for the fourth time, I was marveled how human finds joy in destroying another man's life. An anonymous letter with bullet enclosed was later sent to her husband in Benin with a clear instruction to wipe her entirely family from the surface of the earth if she doesn't resign her appointment as a lecturer and leave Ekpoma in 48hours. She sef fear fear. Instant resignation GBAM!! The whole final year students were later addressed by the HOD, but trust, no one came out to claim responsibility.

Dr Mrs Bemuzuoa Pemu Bemuzuoa , for frustrating your own life in ekpoma. F**k u well well ma. GOD bless Prof Asia, God bless Prof Okocha, Dr. Odia u sef try.
That was a nice one...some lecturers are just pure sadist and they delight in frustrating poor students. I expericed such while studying Statistics at undergrad level @OOU and while studying Masters in Informatiin Technilogy @Unilag...but God pass them. I latter traveled to UK for another course and never experienced such beastiality in education as obtained in naija.... before I could graduate for my masters @unilag I saw hell in the hands of one Dr in the computer science dept..God pass him sa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Technical Drawing Past Questions And Answers / JAMB Direct Entry 2015/2016 Registration And Admission Processing / Top 10 Most Marketable University Courses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.