Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Would You Study The Same Course Again? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Study The Same Course Again? (13390 Views)

How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / Nigerian Students Generally Study The Wrong Majors At Undergrad Level / Will You Study The Same Course As Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Iaz93: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
Geology, over and over again! I fuccking love it! May be in a diff country!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Mote2(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
MicroBox:
you can stil be a pilot with your engineerin degree. Abeg go to school of aviation in zaria and enquere more,its cheap and affordable.
aviatn school is not cheap at all... N8mil ain chicken feed o
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Mote2(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
Rajman:

by which year abeg? i no tink say u knw d type of oil we get sha wink

by which year abeg? i no tink say u knw d type of oil we get sha
tell him o....
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
It all depends: But for now
Yes! Same Course, (Human Anatomy) Different university, different country (Where my skills is very much needed)
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Iaz93: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Iceslizer: VERY CHILDISH THREAD grin grin grin
you dey vex...you don find admission taya! U ft try Zamfara state univ. sha!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Simeontaiwo: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yea,i will go 4 d same course over nd over again.Architecture nd in d same sch LAUTECH

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by arck1: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes will study ARCHITECTURE again but different sch

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by metti(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
cry
Rajman:

by which year abeg? i no tink say u knw d type of oil we get sha wink

by which year abeg? i no tink say u knw d type of oil we get sha
Very soon!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
Simeontaiwo: Yea,i will go 4 d same course over nd over again.Architecture nd in d same sch LAUTECH
Arise O sing, O ladokite!!!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by metti(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
MicroBox: Yes ooo same Mechanical same BUK
BUK? BOKO- H University Kano! grin
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes,same
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Promolysis(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
yes sociology but not at unical again
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Kachi188(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
Same course Elect/Elect.....maybe a different uni...#iRepUniport
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by BasseyJ(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nah, Maths/Stats is wow, would study English and definitely in another uni, CRUTECH dosnt offer it
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
I luv political science but neva in a skul lyk unizik.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by gomeek(f): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
English language? in ABU? NO WAY.
I'l rather go for psychology or marketing in a diff school n country.(naija makes education tough)
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Torch1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
franciskaine: I luv political science but neva in a skul lyk unizik.
why not Unizik?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by dabrake(m): 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
siddiq202:
grin
Ona kan o wo oja (jack of all trade)
how is it my fault?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by ajasa4link: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2013
Same course(Insurance)? Yes!.... But lasu again? Hell NO!.... Even if masters na for dash for insurance dept lasu, i no fit collect am.... Omo even if u be GEJ,those lecturers go test ur PATIENCE.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by eklassical(m): 12:24am On Jan 20, 2013
Business Admin »»UNIBEN»» over n over again...... Mii love mii sch/course.... Its d best,yuh hrd!!!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 20, 2013
Dental Surgery in Uniben or in a diff country again and again and again

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 20, 2013
Yup. But in the USA.
If i had to select a second course i would also go with medicine and surgery.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by ektbear: 1:36am On Jan 20, 2013
The mathematics bachelor's, yes. The engineering bachelor's, probably not.
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:00am On Jan 20, 2013
I don't need to wait until I come back to the world, having saved some reasonable cash, I'm back to School studying law in a very aggressive way. Industrial Chemistry was a TOTAL waste of time. This is a country that has no regards for scientist.

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by toygod2: 4:18am On Jan 20, 2013
maybe
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Tolexander: 5:11am On Jan 20, 2013
cooltony09:
Yh..mehn pharmacy na die 4 oau..if I cum bak 2 dis world again..I'll rada do medicine+accountin 2geda dan 2 do famacy in ife..very challenging buh interesting..m used 2 it sha.. Are yu still a student or yu don grad
stil a student o. U?
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Shaw007(m): 5:29am On Jan 20, 2013
hiroz: Yes oh.geology again and again and again.i fell in love with d study of d earth wen i was a kid so i cant see myself doing anything else.i do have a soft spot for psyhcology sha cus i love to understand why pple do what they do
its always GOod for GeoLogists to actuaLLy Love the course and not for any other reason,they go incredibLblY far!!! 1 Love

same GeoLogy!! Same Uniben!! . . .over and 10times over!!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Parnassuss(m): 5:34am On Jan 20, 2013
Nope, I would leave and join the gotdamned Marines like I always wanted...Nigerian army was never in contention
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Shaw007(m): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2013
Iaz93: Geology, over and over again! I fuccking love it! May be in a diff country!
hmm . . Now that i thinK of it. . .GEoLogy wouLd even be sweeter in a diff country!!
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by emeka762001(m): 5:42am On Jan 20, 2013
Barbing bt in a different university and nt in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by yek: 5:48am On Jan 20, 2013
xcal engineering - mx. . .
did open doors. . .
and I like the way the wind is blowing
but if I am to do it again . . .
I go just do one 3-year course comot . . . that suffer no necessary (for me sha)
Re: Would You Study The Same Course Again? by Chebaby2: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2013
I wanted 2 a nurse bt end up studyin education but dat d best frds education all d way and in unijos over and over again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FUL VC, Olayemi Akinwunmi Accused Of Corruption In Awarding Doctorate Degrees / Uniabuja Students Lockout FCT Minister Over Students’ Bus, Others / Technical Drawing Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.