Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,359 members, 7,846,554 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

2013 US Presidential Inauguration! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! (4941 Views)

Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Obama Vs Romney : US Presidential Debate On October 4 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 22, 2013
pres-elect:
Lesbian and Gay band association grin

They were performing for their advocate
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 12:16am On Jan 22, 2013
REALITY101:

Did you see undecided on my previous post?

Ignore republicans and work without them? Very funny. Dude we are talking about White House here not aso rock nor Nigerian government
Dude I'm taking of executive orders cool it doesn't need congress.
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2013
Obama has no choice but to work with Republicans. Remember that the Republicans control the House Of Reps.
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2013
REALITY101:

What is wrong in doing that?
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 22, 2013
CFCfan: Obama has no choice but to work with Republicans. Remember that the Republicans control the House Of Reps.

You welcome smiley
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2013
pres-elect:

Dude I'm taking of executive orders cool it doesn't need congress.

Oh you're talking about his usual dumbb executive orders, I get it

all4naija: What is wrong in doing that?

It depends on who's asking
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2013
CFCfan: Obama has no choice but to work with Republicans. Remember that the Republicans control the House Of Reps.
Gridlock! Begining with gun control.

Republicans must understand that Obama has a mandate. He may shift a bit but they must shift more to him. They must stop their tea party foolhardiness, and NRA service and allow common sense to rule. But I dot think they would understand that. Common sense is not common for those guys. Look at simple nomination of a veteran, republican, qualified guy for DOD and the republicans reject his nomination.
Gridlock vagabonds. He must ignore them whenever possible. Eg, gun control at some level, ending the war in Afghanistan, allowing children of undocumented immigrants to live like normal human beings, etc . These he can do without congress. Anything he can do without congress he must not hesitate to do.

This is his last term, for those where he needs congress, he must act tough. tongue
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2013
REALITY101:

Oh you're talking about his usual dumbb executive orders, I get it

Im talking of Obama, not Bush tongue
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by manny4life(m): 1:25am On Jan 22, 2013
Man, Obama killed it... LOVED IT
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by manny4life(m): 1:30am On Jan 22, 2013

Well, Republicans control the House while Democrats control the Senate, so what gives? He can only work with them, but going by his wonderful speech today, he seems like he's gonna act tougher than prior years before. He must start on gun control, republicans MUST yield to restricting gun control.
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 22, 2013
Update: Alicia Keys is performing "Obama is on fire" at one of the inaugural balls.
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by manny4life(m): 2:07am On Jan 22, 2013
Man, Alicia is so sweet.... Chai, wish I could have her. She looked stunning in her red shiny dress and her voice was wonderful in her "Obama is on fire" song...lovely

1 Like

Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 22, 2013
manny4life: Man, Alicia is so sweet.... Chai, wish I could have her. She looked stunning in her red shiny dress and her voice was wonderful in her "Obama is on fire" song...lovely

Absolutely spot on. She looked gorgeous. But sadly, she is out of our range grin
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 22, 2013
CNN's Brooke Baldwin is definitely looking fabulous.
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 2:43am On Jan 22, 2013
REALITY101:

They are tax payers and are covered by the constitution and the law.

The republic is not a church
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 22, 2013
Obama is now on the stage, at the inaugural ball.
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 2:55am On Jan 22, 2013
This will be a good time to watch Sean hannity grin
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 22, 2013
Michelle Obama's dress is once again, ON POINT cool
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 22, 2013
pres-elect:
This will be a good time to watch Sean hannity grin

Lol. He might be having a depression right now grin
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 22, 2013
The President and First Lady are dancing to a rendition by Jennifer Hudson.

1 Like

Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 3:02am On Jan 22, 2013
CFCfan:

Lol. He might be having a depression right now grin

Inaugural Speech was "most partisan and divisive"
___________Sean Hannity grin
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2013
I love it when hannity looks beaten down grin
Karl Rove is talking grin , yes the same Karl rove who predicted landslide for romney grin
Can't believe they still listen to him.

I'm having a great laugh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 22, 2013
pres-elect:

Inaugural Speech was "most partisan and divisive"
___________Sean Hannity grin

That isn't much of a surprise. Most other Republican/conservative commentators spewed the same bile on CNN.
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 22, 2013
pres-elect:
I love it when hannity looks beaten down grin
Karl Rove is talking grin , yes the same Karl rove who predicted landslide for romney grin
Can't believe they still listen to him.

I'm having a great laugh. cheesy

lmao @Karl Rove. He is part of the Republican establishment, so I guess Fox can't just toss him out like that.

Also keep in mind that Fox's CEO, Roger Ailes, is another staunch Republican establishment guy.
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 3:08am On Jan 22, 2013
Fox News is the media wing of the Republican Party. It's no secret.
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 22, 2013
pres-elect:
Fox News is the media wing of the Republican Party. It's no secret.

Correct. Though it can be argued that MSNBC does the same shilling for Democrats, especially Liberal/left wing Dems.

But the difference btw MSNBC and Fox is that MSNBC's anchors mostly rely on...FACTS.

1 Like

Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 3:12am On Jan 22, 2013
4 years ago Karl rove was analyzing for Fox News how McCain will win Ohio and then the White House and right then in front of the camera as he was analyzing it, Fox News called Ohio for Obama,

Then 2012 he predicted a landslide for Romney and when Obama won Ohio again he tried to contest it, making Romney look stupid by refusing to accept Ohio result for about one hr. lol

Yet they are listening to him again. Karl rove grin
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by manny4life(m): 3:14am On Jan 22, 2013
CFCfan:

Absolutely spot on. She looked gorgeous. But sadly, she is out of our range grin

I know bro, she's def out of the range but there's nothing wrong in wishing grin grin grin

I am so loving Mrs Obama's dress, look wonderful on graceful one her. As for the military officer dancing with Pres. Obama, she was just doing too much with her mouth and teeth, "in here mind, what a honor to dance with the president" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 3:15am On Jan 22, 2013
CFCfan:

Correct. Though it can be argued that MSNBC does the same shilling for Democrats, especially Liberal/left wing Dems.

But the difference btw MSNBC and Fox is that MSNBC's anchors mostly rely on...FACTS.
Sure. FACTS! Common sense.

And don't forget MSNBC starts their day with 3 hrs of "morning joe" a republican who spews conservatism daily on MSNBC, yes on MSNBC
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 22, 2013
pres-elect:
4 years ago Karl rove was analyzing for Fox News how McCain will win Ohio and then the White House and right then in front of the camera as he was analyzing it, Fox News called Ohio for Obama,

Then 2012 he predicted a landslide for Romney and when Obama won Ohio again he tried to contest it, making Romney look stupid by refusing to accept Ohio result for about one hr. lol

Yet they are listening to him again. Karl rove grin

Yeah, that is one more evidence that the Beltway 'movers and shakers' follow a different set of rules from us, regular people. If Rove was a regular 9-5 employee, he wouldn't gain much prominence in his place of work. Just like the guys that pushed for the US invasion of Iraq are still 'influential' in the Beltway.
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by preselect(m): 3:17am On Jan 22, 2013
He even challenged their decision desk on election night for calling Ohio for Obama. Embarrasing himself in the process, yet they keep him shocked
Re: 2013 US Presidential Inauguration! by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 22, 2013
Jason Wu designed Michelle's dress. He also designed her 2009 inaugural ball dress. Impressive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The UK's Channel 4 Programme On 419 / Photos: Meet Hon. Mabior Garang De Mabior, South Sudan’s Minister For Water Reso / Happening Now, In Kuwait, Sky Is Coming Down To The Roofs(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.