Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River (13871 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Malawian(m): 7:47am On Jan 21, 2013
dikenna: biafran war victims will be just bones now. None will still be covered with flesh.
not neccessarily, there is the corpes of an incan maid on display in britain.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Ikwerefistson: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2013
Malawian: So up till now, they still haven't discorvered where those bodies come from? Is there a cemetary around there? Could they be victims of the biafran war burried in mass graves that have now been washed into the river? So a whole giant of africa dont even have means to conduct a dna test on the bodies? Who go give info for the 5m? Make olopa grab am say na im kill them abi?
dnt mind dm joor,dy re victims of ife nd modakeke rofo rofo
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Malawian(m): 7:52am On Jan 21, 2013
jude33084:

Your thoughts reflects your age I must tell you shocked
so what is my age? Msheew.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Ikwerefistson: 7:54am On Jan 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: The police should be held responsible for those dead bodies. I guess those corpse are kidnappers who were summarily killed by the police. Extra judiciary. The police commissioners can spare us their sermons and provide us details of what happened
hw do u knw if ure nt a kidnaper nd hw is dia executn ur concern if ure nt a patron.sss o one dy here
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by theripper: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2013
Too much of CSI: NY and criminal minds dey worry our posters, where d lab for forensic analysis?
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by vanstanzy(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2013
GOOD, GET THE SUCKERS! sad sad sad
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Ikwerefistson: 8:08am On Jan 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
shut up you dumbass, am asking you the 'basic forensic technology that will determine where the corpses hit the water's as you stated. or is it forensic technology from your village shrine. Only thing needed here is an autopsy
pls leav ds goat alone.itk is a disease in nl
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by excondido(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are giving me a list of things to read and you are here comparing dettol to human secretion in a 'free flowing water' even neglecting the number of days the bodies must have floated before getting discovered. You my friend is a dullard. Go back to inter science
if u agree dat human corpse release secretions which of course is true, then let me placate u on the simple science of watercourse. moving water flows down stream and the velocity of d flowing water is related to its turbulence. my point is as geez earlier mentioned, this secretion wil be profound at d point of deposition of d bodies, bt d conc decreases wt time bt however some traces wil mark the water banks and vegetatns at d banks and meanders where flows tends to be circular n aberrant so if such exist its a good spot to colect samples. csi is a holistic aproach n no one single exclusive aproach can unravel bt geezs sugestn is surely invaluable.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Ikwerefistson: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are giving me a list of things to read and you are here comparing dettol to human secretion in a 'free flowing water' even neglecting the number of days the bodies must have floated before getting discovered. You my friend is a dullard. Go back to inter science
ds one of d graguates nysc is toking abot.so na wetn u teach ur students 4 ur ppa be ds abi,ha wahala dy o
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Hardfact: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
How can 50+ lives just be rolling in the river like dead fishes?

Please someone should come with a REASONABLE explanations.

Any one reported missing?

Did they die from apku chopping?
Dont mind them. And the messed up police will tell you the matter is being "investigated". See the female gov Obi say 5M Naira like he means what he says.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Ikwerefistson: 8:21am On Jan 21, 2013
asha 80:

you are not getting the crux of the argurment between Freeglobe and geez.

this is what geez wrote that Freeglobe is arguing against

read the first sentence of the second paragraph of what geez wrote.
d guy in favour of autopsy is corect.in almost every mudr case no matar d scene autopsy is d fist proces 2 determine cause of death while forensic is 2 dectect d actual muder d means he used by examing any clue arund dat kan point a suspect be it finger print or dna frm a smoked cigret arund a crime scene.so u guys should stop d racking
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by stankezzy: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2013
some years back there have been dumping of dead bodies at onitsha from the north.i believe it could be from the near by hausa setlement.cos if it were bunkeres ,most of them are rugged nd knows how to swim.or is it the out come of anambra/kogi/enugu oil well struggle.(oil blessing/woes)
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by MrGlobe(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2013
excondido: if u agree dat human corpse release secretions which of course is true, then let me placate u on the simple science of watercourse. moving water flows down stream and the velocity of d flowing water is related to its turbulence. my point is as geez earlier mentioned, this secretion wil be profound at d point of deposition of d bodies, bt d conc decreases wt time bt however some traces wil mark the water banks and vegetatns at d banks and meanders where flows tends to be circular n aberrant so if such exist its a good spot to colect samples. csi is a holistic aproach n no one single exclusive aproach can unravel bt geezs sugestn is surely invaluable.
you are making no sense at all. The secretion can never be profound at the point of deposition and you fail to realize this is a flowing water and neglect the days involved.Am tired of your aberrant IQs in this forum. Learn to speak where you have authority.

1 Like

Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Hardfact: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2013
geeez: How much will it cost a ritualist that can extinguish fifty people to kill one informant worth just N5m?

With the most basic forensic technology, they can actually determine where those corpses hit the waters and perform an autopsy to determine the actual cause of their deaths. That should be the starting point and not announcing cash for info. Shallow thinking if you asked me

I wonder who on earth will come out with some information. The governor should be more intelligent and engage the security agencies as smartly a Fashola or Oshiomole would
Infact, I feel lifting the popular word 'Daft' to describe the gov, but left me refrain.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by aglomar: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2013
Whether for money ritual or spiritual reinforcement 4 politicians 30 people is just unimaginable.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by ujukala: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2013
Don't you think they died from motor accident?
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Ngwakwe: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2013
Whether you like it or not, reliable information from an eye witness or concerned fellow is the best basic tool for criminal investigation to trace the origin of a crime.

Reliable Information will always be sold and bought till thy kingdom come.

Gov. Obi never suspended Police investigation but was trying to convince true witnesses to the crime to SALE their stories, if they are reliable and can lead to solving the mystery surrounding these wholesome murder.

1 Like

Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by stijjani42: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2013
geeez:

You may also wanna read up the following

1. Autopsy (which I'm sure you must have
always thought had something to do with cars)
2. Forensic Test (which I'm sure you had always assumed was an aptitude test and you never ever touched it) and
3. Internet bandwidth for dummies

Oponu!
sm@ reply....lmfao
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by mightymm: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2013
The fact remains that no communual clash either in Anambra or Enugu. None of the neighbouring community members is lost and no complain of any lost of Individual(s). No accident within the enviroment. the investigation is very simple. Let the Government of Anambra state send investigative panel to Awka prison and different police stations and ask them to bring record of detainees as from last week backward.

The investigation is quite simple.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by logica(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Malawian: there is the corpes of an incan maid on display in britain.
LMAO. An embalmed corpse is what you now have in mind? Do those corpses look embalmed to you?
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by Malawian(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: LMAO. An embalmed corpse is what you now have in mind? Do those corpses look embalmed to you?
have they tested the floatsam for fomaldehide?
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by logica(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2013
Malawian: have they tested the floatsam for fomaldehide?
Jezuz. Give it up already. You think corpses embalmed since 1967-1970 wouldn't be all dried and shriveled up by now?
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by saintohia: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2013
He should involve the Crime Investigation (CI) network to get this solved.

That's my favorite TV station, with what I've learnt there, I can resolve this just that I wouldn't have the time. Complex cases are solved there.

They wouldn't even use psychic detectives for this because it's not complex.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by michealvon: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2013
[quote author=Ileke-IdI]The red sea shocked

[img]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4854464967409921&pid=1.7[/img][/

if this is a true picture of the crime scene, obviously the victims were either butchered or shot b4 dumping them in the river, cos a drown corpse dos not have an open wound or sore that can release the flow of blood into the river. secondly, i strongly believe they were extradited from a camp. we need to check ourselves n stop fooling around with juicy rewards.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by dejijohns(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2013
Ada Nri1: Na wa o. All the police comissioners are hausa men. I hope its based on competence sha. If it is he better dig to the bottom of this crime
U wnt 2bring ethnic bigotry into dix issue again, e no dey taya U?? Most of the CPs serving in the North ar eida frm d West or East...
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by talktimi(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2013
A lot of people said it here, the police coroner should conduct an autopsy & forensic investigation.
Check the bodies for strange marks/injuries that might be present in all of them in similar places.
The police across all states where the river flows through will have to be involved in the investigation, I'm afraid this is not just an Anambra/Enugu state issue again so the IG and SSS have to be involved now.
Only a fool will say Gov Obi's N5 million reward for information is a wrong move, their story would be different if their family members were amongst the dead. The governor should even be commended for such action and let's pray it yields positive fruits.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by manny4life(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2013
ba7man: Don't just watch, listen and learn. They are sharing knowledge you can apply in real world situations.

Listen and learn what exactly? Fictional knowledge? Is it that I don't have Cox cable in my home to watch "REAL LIFE" Investigation Discovery channel? Yall are funny as sh.it, this is why I said, some of yall watch too much damn tv. Even an autopsy of a body, a detailed one takes about one week to complete, complex cases takes more than that. After that, you then get your results to the lab who conducts various testings. By the time the process is complete, probably few months down the road, and you have all your facts, how does that solve or find the perpetrators of the crime?

This is why I said some watch too much damn tv, because a lot of things on that show are fictional, but folks like you are just too gullible to figure it out. If you watch real ID crimes, real life police officers have less than a certain number of days to gather suspects and begin interrogation. NO POLICE DETECTIVE will wait for autopsy or forensic results to come out before commencing investigation. If it means they have to give a reward, they do so while investigation is going on. Even families of the victims also hire PI or private investigators + give rewards as well.

Cash rewards are NORMS in police investigation, particularly a place like Nigeria where the bodies can't even be identified, ok smartie, please tell us how they first identify each corpse. At least the CSI Miami you watch, isn't that what they do "FIRST"? Doesn't CSI have a database of records they cross-reference against, in this case, how do you do it? Not fictional, but on real TV Crime series, you see they have a "HOTLINE" where people can call with information, no matter how small or irrelevant it is. In every investigation, INFORMATION IS THE SOURCE. Without info, you're literally flying blind. Here you are asking me to listen and learn? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You guys watch too much TV.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by fingard02k(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
From look of things and what i heard...rumor has that police (SARS)/Army knw what happened to those people...some said they (corpses) are prisoners/detainees..to me i suggest the state government/IG investigate what happened in all the police stations both at awka north and south and oji river local government in enugu state and also the gariki (cattle market) and the hausa settlement near the river..many people are pointing fingers at the police but scared to come out.
Re: Obi Promises N5m For Information On Bodies In Ezu River by ITContractors: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
In this day and age a community does not have clean source of water. No bore hole, no well, no nothing in this 21st centry? The governor and chairmen in that state should hide in shame. And also why are the bodies still in the river? Where are the agencies incharge of sanitation? Are they waiting for nature to clean the corpses? Na wa for this Nigeria o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths / Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal / SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.