Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,013 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623059 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
jakesund:

mehn i love it that way...i will rather beg for hols than waste away at home praying to resume...

If i were a girl...i will go and marry senator yerima straight away smiley

no time to check time cool
so wld u advice me 2 do d@?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Samleke77: Hi guys, its bin a yl..... Well all for d best. M in 4 POL SCIENCE
*fynest I see you oh! Hope u remember ur Pal we no follow u chop dat eba nd vegetable soup? *smilez* How I wish kolade was here, he was a great guy bt God knws y sha* I can c u nd everyone else r doing a great job here, by d way shalom to u guys..... Its bin a yl.
Well nw dat we v crossed d bridge of jamb, post jamb and cutoff.
I nid to raise dis issue bt nt to instigate fear thou bt to enlighten ourselves on d next hurdle to cross.
I kinda had a discussion wit a friend in sch abt admission list, registration, accreditation blah blah blah.... And d outcome was kind of a so so circumstance wit an ambivalence portrait. Well I knw I shud wait till we get to d bridge of registration inter alia b4 attempting to cross bt I tink its nt a bad idea if I v d full info, details nd fully equiped b4 getting to d bridge to cross. I nid, most pple nid to knw sometins here. Wat exactly hapens @ registration/accreditation nd wat r d causes of last minute denial of admission.
*note m nt trying to bring in fear bt to clear my wind pipe on d matta on ground, we have dwell long enough on our past achievements its neva too soon to look ahead.
A book once told me dat
if ur past achievements of yesterday still looks big to you then u'v nt achieved anytin yet. Great pple try to set records nd beat their own records too... I hope y'all get wat m saying*
I strongly believe we are all admitted cus I can feel SCHOLARS in d house.
GREAT of the GREAT among the GREATEST GREAT OAUIFEites(SCHOLARS)
The sky is our stating point....
Samleke77 on 2go
oyaaaaa nah...yiiiiiii...let's go dia...! Mate, how nah... I am JODEKSS...2GO!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
jakesund:

cert na cert...whether na houdegbe or gflakes uni...in the end its what u have to offer the legal practition that matters wink...ah cant spend 10 years for a 5 years course sad...
Cert nah cert but @tyms is gud 2 go 2 a through sch so u can bcom a through-breed and 4 d rest of ur life u wld b able 2 boast of it
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
THIS WAS PENNED, THE DAY THE LATEST COUP IN AFRICA TOOK PLACE IN EGYPT...

[b]THE DANCE - PRO-EGYPT SHEDS...indeterminate...

The morrow is mainly ment-betterment
Not feared or even predicted
Such a state in that state your state is ment to be looked on as in let's await the his best or his beast
The passers-by thrusting their kudoses aren't mad

Even reason keeps a reason for every reason
Let him let them hold the brooms up high as never afore
Those that are with quizzical visages perhaps to make him burn
His oppugnants I mean, what should you expect of a pretty dead corn?
Let him keep the stout stance so if he has a better plan

The dance-march should keep on going on
In zillion
Of 24's more like retributive spartans marching toward to the foe's zion
Why should any cast a blame on?

Not even one dancer is great enough to have a leg
We are all imperfect, if am wrong, expunge my right leg
For not even the most high is inspite perfect like an elegant egg
Could dance enough to satisfy His own created audiences kept in this round keg

The euphoria mo, the campaign looks sweet
To me, who knows perhaps the same source would repeat
The same even perhaps after the upcoming test
But before then it is best to appreciate
The efforts of any dancer dancing just to make mould up of strength
To make life look hyped with harp and hope via his plenty proper pretty jest
That was my own v-necked vest
Yes, if I were to call the dancer the latest
Coup in Egypt
And the passers-by are the masses that'd flown out again like an insect
To protest... http://www.poetfreak.com/text/225549/the-dance.-egypt.html ... 'Le go, keep posting anything
Wen I yan anything I meam any goddamn thing
Even if na nonsense post am wella
We go read am gba...'[/b]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wat!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oluwatola5: Boss, d tipper i wanted 2 use 2 transport d gflakes has bin grounded ooo
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wat tk u so long b4 revealng dis to me??
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: Miketotti ni ooo
michael wat?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Samleke77: yh bro! The soup was tempting thou.....*smilez* bt It really hit my bone wen I heard too, u knw d guy was suppose to b my coursemate na.... Anyways, lets pour out our heart to most of our friends who fell off d ladder tru post ume.... Believe me, it neva had to be a competition bt it was.
na u unw abt dat soup oooo coz me no taste am even dat nite i get cattarh so i culd nt even perceive d aroma of d soup... Lolx#

sures wen we resume i wud make sure i c him nd odas especially dose gals we did marathan readng 2geda guy it was fun.. Walahi dat nite u guys miss gan bt dats gne sha......
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: i hope it ends wen ASUU call of d strike....*winks*
lolz........ Dat one no good o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fynestboi: Wat!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wat tk u so long b4 revealng dis to me??
Miketotti threatned me das y i cudnt say anifin, but now d@ he has bin inprisioned by d antispambot das y i can tell u now....he is d troubler of my life, dont let im kill me ooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fynestboi: michael wat?
Miketotti, Sanitation Officer
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: Miketotti threatned me das y i cudnt say anifin, but now d@ he has bin inprisioned by d antispambot das y i can tell u now....he is d troubler of my life, dont let im kill me ooo
ok wud deal with im.... Leave im 4 me...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
papindinho: lolz........ Dat one no good o
it is ooo, or wld u rather it ended wen we ar abt 2 resume?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fynestboi: ok wud deal with im.... Leave im 4 me...
yes, act fast ooo, o tin leri mi si le
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dis is 4 evry1. We can neva say a battle is over ora race is over until we cross d finishing line. Anytin bad requires prayers also, anytin gud requires prayers. If u didnt beat ur cutoff mark, all tinz ar possible 2 do wu bliv in miracles. Also dos wu were counted worthy 2 beat it, we shldnt 4get d God factor. In evrytin, rmber God...Dont conclude in ur hrt d@ it is finished, and u av gotten der alrdy. Dis is evn d tym wen we nid 2 pray fervently against d snare of 'almost der, but never get dere. Wether we bliv it or not, not evrybody lives up 2 d day of d manifestation of deir glory. We shld pray 4 d preservation of live, gud health and mental balance and also pray 4 all d goodies of life. REMEMBER:a closed mouth is a closed destiny

3 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fynest do i knw samleke77?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samleke77: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: Dis is 4 evry1. We can neva say a battle is over ora race is over until we cross d finishing line. Anytin bad requires prayers also, anytin gud requires prayers. If u didnt beat ur cutoff mark, all tinz ar possible 2 do wu bliv in miracles. Also dos wu were counted worthy 2 beat it, we shldnt 4get d God factor. In evrytin, rmber God...Dont conclude in ur hrt d@ it is finished, and u av gotten der alrdy. Dis is evn d tym wen we nid 2 pray fervently against d snare of 'almost der, but never get dere. Wether we bliv it or not, not evrybody lives up 2 d day of d manifestation of deir glory. We shld pray 4 d preservation of live, gud health and mental balance and also pray 4 all d goodies of life. REMEMBER:a closed mouth is a closed destiny
I dey feel u, dats wat m saying exactly.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: Dis is 4 evry1. We can neva say a battle is over ora race is over until we cross d finishing line. Anytin bad requires prayers also, anytin gud requires prayers. If u didnt beat ur cutoff mark, all tinz ar possible 2 do wu bliv in miracles. Also dos wu were counted worthy 2 beat it, we shldnt 4get d God factor. In evrytin, rmber God...Dont conclude in ur hrt d@ it is finished, and u av gotten der alrdy. Dis is evn d tym wen we nid 2 pray fervently against d snare of 'almost der, but never get dere. Wether we bliv it or not, not evrybody lives up 2 d day of d manifestation of deir glory. We shld pray 4 d preservation of live, gud health and mental balance and also pray 4 all d goodies of life. REMEMBER:a closed mouth is a closed destiny
GREAT... YOU SAID WELL... AND KUDOS AGAIN TO YOU...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Samleke77: I dey feel u, dats wat m saying exactly.
Oshe dr, God will teach us d way
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Timichael(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
oh hey you!(oau), dz z surely 4 u! I quite agree with Tola,let's kp it 2 ourselves even though we've beaten d cut off! It z well.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
gloatkenf: GREAT... YOU SAID WELL... AND KUDOS AGAIN TO YOU...
10nks dr, lots of luv bro
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hmmmm,I guess by the time we all start trudging(book sick) from one lecture hall to another on Campus early next year,the ASUU stike will be seen as a blessing. We should expect the entire duration of our course of study to be strike free. All the better for us all,innit? No pain,no gain!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Timichael: oh hey you!(oau), dz z surely 4 u! I quite agree with Tola,let's kp it 2 ourselves even though we've beaten d cut off! It z well.
yh, nyc point
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hey folks,let's play this game together. State ur Username,Aggregate,faculty and department.And if u scale ur department's cutt-off,stamp it with ur signature.Then end it with the phrase "I PASS"!!!! Here is an example!
Dolphineyes,250,Faculty of Art,English Language. GBAM,scaled Merit,I pass.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ghydyon: Fynest do i knw samleke77?
am nt sure, bt u dn c am b4 sha u rememba wen we go to fajj, d day we plan to go 4 deeper life test dose two guys dat kolade went to call, one of them is samleke... D first tutorial we went to dat was free rememba? He was wit us....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
Fynestboi: am nt sure, bt u dn c am b4 sha u rememba wen we go to fajj, d day we plan to go 4 deeper life test dose two guys dat kolade went to call, one of them is samleke... D first tutorial we went to dat was free rememba? He was wit us....
YES i rememba.sam how u doing?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by temitope23(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Boss. I'll not be able to make it today. I'm just leaving kirikiri. Beside I'm held in serious traffic only God knw d time I'll be home.

Fynestboi: am nt sure, bt u dn c am b4 sha u rememba wen we go to fajj, d day we plan to go 4 deeper life test dose two guys dat kolade went to call, one of them is samleke... D first tutorial we went to dat was free rememba? He was wit us....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
temitope23: Boss. I'll not be able to make it today. I'm just leaving kirikiri. Beside I'm held in serious traffic only God knw d time I'll be home.

chaii no p then maybe 2mao then?? Or wat do u tnk??

Incase u cum nd am nt around just drop it....ask 4 d name i told u.... No go ask 4 finestboi ooo coz dey wnt attend to u loolx.... Is eida u ask 4 barrister or Mai name bt to make more easier just ask 4 mai name......
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Don't be so busy doing good that you neglect to do what's right

Food for thought.

How's your day going people?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mikkie31(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
I need a job ASAP. Not too far from maryland. . . Anyone who can help pls reach me on this numbers. . . 08181413342,08168333297.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by chiwuike20: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2013

Inasmuch as tola's post is beneficial 4 everyone, I think it is most beneficial to successful law aspirants. Cut-off mark 4 law dis yr can be perceived as God saying, "it is not by your power but by my grace". I ruled my myself out and never imagine some wud scale thru d hurdle, but God said otherwise. Therefore, I implore everyone (myself being the 1st) to remember God's goodness and show gratitude by being faithful to God who has led us thus far so He can do far greater things he has in store 4 us.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oluwatola5: 10nks dr, lots of luv bro
yep, big thanks unto God jae...dr

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.