Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623411 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chiamaka01:
Are you serious? Well, I don't really blame ASUU for their industrial action. After hearing how much senators are being paid, it would surely make them want to fight for their own share of the national cake.
just kidding my sister....

Buh ASUU should atleast consider our plight nasad
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by olayiwola9(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Olastep1: Hellllo guys... How are you all doing...? Its great to meet you doing well!
Congrats to those who scaled through the cut-off. Its a thing of joy and i'm so happy with you.

Although, in reality; each one of you has reasons/purpose of bagging an University degree. But my friend, We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things. Nothing good comes easy. It isn't easy but its worth it.
Have a good time for yourself this crucial period. Rely solely on God and do not trust your marks. Find some moments each day to think about your future. Gain new insights. Meditate on your plans and goals. Dont be too lousy. Infact, OAU is not for lousy fellas!. I guess you know what i meant...?. Humble yourself even to those who arent up to you. Remember that you stil have new and greater heights to climb!!!

And if you didnt meet up to the cut-off. Relax. It is not late. You stil have a better and wider chance of being admitted.
You know what you'l do...? Just gather up yourself and photocopy your slips very well. Rush back to OAU immediately the strike is over. Meet a few stalites and go to your department and *walk majesticaly into any of the offices with confidence*. Beg, postrate, plead with anyone you find in the office either visitors or occupants. See, students no dey shame o o o. No doubt, no lecturer/staff dare send you out after those pleadings. Atleast, they'l offer some help.
Dont give up.
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

My joy is to see everyone in Ife and shake your hand and welcome you, yes U, to

Oko Awon University
and the
Only Available University

* please, dont quote *

Finally, my friend,

You're pretending this isn't your life. You think it's going to happen some other time. When you're dead you'll realise you were alive now.

God Bless.

———Olastep™
ore so fun won. aw u hols btw
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by temitope23(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2013
olayiwola9: ore so fun won. aw u hols btw
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:11am On Aug 21, 2013
Olastep1: Hellllo guys... How are you all doing...? Its great to meet you doing well!
Congrats to those who scaled through the cut-off. Its a thing of joy and i'm so happy with you.

Although, in reality; each one of you has reasons/purpose of bagging an University degree. But my friend, We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don't want to work hard to accomplish these things. Nothing good comes easy. It isn't easy but its worth it.
Have a good time for yourself this crucial period. Rely solely on God and do not trust your marks. Find some moments each day to think about your future. Gain new insights. Meditate on your plans and goals. Dont be too lousy. Infact, OAU is not for lousy fellas!. I guess you know what i meant...?. Humble yourself even to those who arent up to you. Remember that you stil have new and greater heights to climb!!!

And if you didnt meet up to the cut-off. Relax. It is not late. You stil have a better and wider chance of being admitted.
You know what you'l do...? Just gather up yourself and photocopy your slips very well. Rush back to OAU immediately the strike is over. Meet a few stalites and go to your department and *walk majesticaly into any of the offices with confidence*. Beg, postrate, plead with anyone you find in the office either visitors or occupants. See, students no dey shame o o o. No doubt, no lecturer/staff dare send you out after those pleadings. Atleast, they'l offer some help.
Dont give up.
Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

Oko Awon University
and the

* please, dont quote *

Finally, my friend,

You're pretending this isn't your life. You think it's going to happen some other time. When you're dead you'll realise you were alive now.

God Bless.

———Olastep™
Boss of life
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 4:15am On Aug 21, 2013

Dont give up.

Oko Awon University
and the

* please, dont quote *

Finally, my friend,

God Bless.

———Olastep™

NYC 1
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 4:16am On Aug 21, 2013

Dont give up.

Oko Awon University
and the

* please, dont quote *

Finally, my friend,

God Bless.

———Olastep™

NYC 1
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 4:17am On Aug 21, 2013

Dont give up.

Oko Awon University
and the

* please, dont quote *

Finally, my friend,

God Bless.

———Olastep™

NYC 1
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:27am On Aug 21, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: hmmmm

That sounds a good idea

Buh you know MTN network sef isn't helping matters.. person fit fail examwink
lyk seriously, MTN don chop curse, imajin! Dey held me hostage truout ysterdai evnin, i cudnt do anitin on my fone, nah midnite deir service com clear, abi dey release am coz dem dey go meetin ni? Me i dont undastnd it anymore. Dey jxt frustrating me...Anywai gud mornin 2 d house. I hope u didnt drim of any MTN witch and wizard tormentin u?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by IKJ66(m): 4:58am On Aug 21, 2013
Oluwatola5: lyk seriously, MTN don chop curse, imajin! Dey held me hostage truout ysterdai evnin, i cudnt do anitin on my fone, nah midnite deir service com clear, abi dey release am coz dem dey go meetin ni? Me i dont undastnd it anymore. Dey jxt frustrating me...Anywai gud mornin 2 d house. I hope u didnt drim of any MTN witch and wizard tormentin u?
u are here,shouting empty hen,port away jor...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:13am On Aug 21, 2013
Good Morning Fellow aspirantos!

How was the night?

As we go about in our daily activities today, let's remember that:

Our Problems Can Never Exhaust God's Provisions

So we should learn to:

Wait on the Lord from day to day
Strength He provides in His own Way;
There's no need for worry, no need to Fear
He is our God who is always Near

Have a blessed day ahead!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 5:13am On Aug 21, 2013

Dont give up.

Oko Awon University
and the

* please, dont quote *

Finally, my friend,

God Bless.

———Olastep™
great... Ola, how far, it's been a while...how are your colleagues...?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 6:21am On Aug 21, 2013
Before today runs Down, may GOD remember you tomorrow

- like Noah

- Favour you like Moses

- Fight for you like Israelites

- Prosper you like Isaac

- Intervene for you like Esther

- Protect you like Daniel

- Use you like Paul

- Heal you like Naaman

- Answer you like Elijah

- Annoint you like David.

In 2seconds type AMEN to claim this

(GUDMORNING FOLKS AND HOW ARE YOU DOING)

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by temitope23(m): 6:22am On Aug 21, 2013
MTN network is only for witches and wizards. That's why it sleeps during the day and works at night. Beta Port sharpaly

Oluwatola5: lyk seriously, MTN don chop curse, imajin! Dey held me hostage truout ysterdai evnin, i cudnt do anitin on my fone, nah midnite deir service com clear, abi dey release am coz dem dey go meetin ni? Me i dont undastnd it anymore. Dey jxt frustrating me...Anywai gud mornin 2 d house. I hope u didnt drim of any MTN witch and wizard tormentin u?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2013
IKJ66:
u are here,shouting empty hen,port away jor...
Empty Hen is our family ntwrk, i cant port away totally...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2013
Fynestboi: Before today runs Down, may GOD remember you tomorrow

- like Noah

- Favour you like Moses

- Prosper you like Isaac

- Use you like Paul

- Heal you like Naaman

- Answer you like Elijah

Amen
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2013
temitope23: MTN network is only for witches and wizards. That's why it sleeps during the day and works at night. Beta Port sharpaly

lolzzz......av hrd u bro, m resumin 2 Etisalat soonest
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by tIce(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Good Morning Fellow aspirantos!

How was the night?

As we go about in our daily activities today, let's remember that:

Our Problems Can Never Exhaust God's Provisions

So we should learn to:

Wait on the Lord from day to day
Strength He provides in His own Way;
There's no need for worry, no need to Fear
He is our God who is always Near

Have a blessed day ahead!
tenkx man
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by tIce(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2013

- like Noah

- Favour you like Moses

- Prosper you like Isaac

- Use you like Paul

- Heal you like Naaman

- Answer you like Elijah

Amen ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2013

- like Noah

- Favour you like Moses

- Prosper you like Isaac

- Use you like Paul

- Heal you like Naaman

- Answer you like Elijah

AmEn ooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2013
[b]
JOB'S FRIENDS...

Job was blessed bountifully isn't it?
He would sleep in sixty six thousand houses at a time
At a time eat cows that were found in dinos
Once eaten by big boas
He would put on plenty of precious raiments who dare gloat?
God would open all His heavens upon his roofs
Would wet his farms in the pacific ocean when the climate went wet
Had billions of beauteous belles at his bidding speed
Mate every second God wouldn't say a word
Friends and fiends would fall at his flat feet foaming for help
He would give it out without looking back or front
The services were all there
I saw him in diluge of blood
What are you doing Job?
Was just done jugging down the necks of zillions of zero-blemish cattle
The burnt offering to God
The fear for the Father of all creation was very vary and far
Children can't be counted
Too many like stars in each planet in my geography texts.

The gate got opened to the Old Nick
Plentifulness returned to penury
Penury went along in inviting precious calamities
Calamity helloed caustic conundrums with her cunning cryings
Peaceful peace reverted to piece of pieces
Houses were moulded overnight to plummet kinky maggots
Cactus plants and pins out-grew suddenly on his favourite playing pitches
Pitches where he would dine with his many better halfs
Missuses
Where now, none can be found
They'd stayed out of bound
Each with her background
Now the poor friends of those times are here with bad good pieces of advice
Leave God and keep your head straight Job
Denile that Bleep is He really breathing?
How on earth should a good God make a good fan gain loss
Like these
To this present?
Denile
Mock
Sin
Run away
See us now we are more blessed
Join us we who serve no God
Just the baal and few more other wooden gods in fact
See where are your wives?
Children and serious servants?
Dead and gone
The houses had been burnt to pebbles
The right rafters had fallen
The ceilings had been carried astray by winds' wings
One was found in the wilderness
Of sin but the rest are in Egypt
Farms had torned
Your beasts had fallen
Your posterities are surely doomed
For your offsprings had long died
Dump your sacrifices
We are your good friends but
Now with all this we are turning back
Face your sun and night
We have the morny.

Job replied to their friendly facts
Thus God has blessed me more than anyone of you
Good friends leave me
All these curses are blessings
Go away with your wrong ways
Let me enjoy my cursed blessings
For the time has come to remember today accept to regret
I am a blessing
Fly away fiendish friends
God why did you all these?
These friends are wolf-dovish ones
There darkened-angelic smiles averse your verses
Their encourgments are sore-discourging
Father bless the more my revelation
Now.
http://www.poetfreak.com/text/237855/jobs-friends.html
[/b]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Top of d morning to all d ogas at d top....lest i 4get Good morning to BABA GOD d only oga of d ogas of d ogas ogas at d top.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2013
GOOD MORNY TO ALL, IN JESUS' NAME. HOPE YOU REMEMBER YOUR NAIRALAND FRIENDS IN YOUR EARLY MORNY PRAYER THIS MORNY! DO SO, IT WOULD HELP, MAY GOD HELP US ALL...
EHM, IN LIFE, IT'S NEVER O'ER TILL IT'S FINALLY O'ER (in our caskets) ... THAT'S THE SOLE REASON WE MUST ALWAYS TAG GOD ALONG IN SUCCESSES OR FAILURES, TRIALS OR TRIUMPHS ETC... ONCE AGAIN, MAY GOD HELP US ALL. AND EHM AGAIN, THIS HAD BEEN SAID MANY TIMES BY US, EVEN BY ME, IF I HAD GONE EARLIER ENOUGH TO CONNEX WITH MANY MORE PEOPLE, PERHAPS, MY ADMISSION WOULD'VE CLICKED AFORE NOW, GOD'S TIME'S THE BEST THOUGH, BUT IF YOU LACK BEHIND, ON THE BASES OF THE CUT-OFFS, TRY AND CONNECT WITH REAL PEOPLE, AND NOT JUST ONE PERSON, CREATE ALTERNATIVES, IF MR. A FAILED TO HELP YOU IN THE LONG RUN, BRO. B MAYN'T BUT IF MR. A AND BRO. B BOTH, FAILED TO HELP, PERHAPS SISTER C WON'T... CALL 'EM ON REGULAR BASES, JOKE WITH THEM, BE APPRECIATIVE AND DON'T FORGO THE PRAYERING FACTOR... GOD HELPS...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2013
Ghydyon: Top of d morning to all d ogas at d top....lest i 4get Good morning to BABA GOD d only oga of d ogas of d ogas ogas at d top.
gng deir 2day is it still fixable?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2013
Oluwatola5: Empty Hen is our family ntwrk, i cant port away totally...
YOU ARE RICE, TOTALLY RICE. GOOD MORNY TO YOU.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2013
Adehwale:
This is arguably d most inspirational post av read on this thead. 100 likes for this. Nice one bro
good morning bro. Thumps Up
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Thanks so much@ uncle Olastep!
its a pleasure, @nephew Sam
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2013
Fynestboi: @oga @ d top olastep u re just to trilliondaful, walahi cnt wait to c u nd ve a chat wit u..... Thanks bossman..
sure!. Weldone sir
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2013
jakesund: Ah cant wait to roll with olastep...smiley
good morning. Prof g-flakes, ur excellency sir
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2013
I ran from mtn to glo...only to discover that they are worse than mtn sad...their internet service is good but the way they charge me is like telling ASUU TO CHARGE F.G for a service.....NO MERCY angry
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2013
olayiwola9: ore so fun won. aw u hols btw
xup my buddy...in angola, fellowship and physics engineering dept. I hope u're enjoyin d strike...?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Miracy(f): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2013

- like Noah

- Favour you like Moses

- Prosper you like Isaac

- Use you like Paul

- Heal you like Naaman

- Answer you like Elijah

AMEN AMEN
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2013
Olastep1: good morning. Prof g-flakes, ur excellency sir

oga mii...i dobale for yu oh...when we resume we gats hook up oh smiley many tinz ta do...but most importantly we wan appoint u as the pro chancellor of g-flakes university wink....

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.