Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? (3438 Views)

14yr Old Stepdaughter Likes To Sleep In Our Bed / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me / At What Age Should Children Be Left To Sleep In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by soledayo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
My children are just 2years and 8months old. I sleep in a room with the older child while my wife with the other child in another room. I was recently advised to make sure I sleep in same room with my wife and take the little children to the other room alone. What is ur view cos i feel the children are still too small to sleep alone?
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Gambrosia: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
Your arrangement seems kinda odd. You all are small enough a family to sleep in one room. . . Make a cot for the toddler and one for the baby. . . .A 2 year-old is still too young to be left alone. . . I agree.

Who adviced you? And what reasons were given for the advice? HOW DID THEY KNOW YOUR BUSINESS AS IN SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS? undecided

Thank you! E ku se o!kiss

I do not want ANYONE IN MY BED. . . SPOUSE OR CHILDREN!
I used to. . .but not anymore.
I don't want ANYONE TO DISTURB MY SNORING!!!! kiss
If you push me to wake me up. . . I WILL SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAP YOU! kiss
My husband knows to phock and go BACK to his own room! Period!!! kiss

The kind of cold room I sleep in. . .NO ONE CAN SURVIVE THERE FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT! kiss
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Syncan(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Gambrosia: Your arrangement seems kinda odd. You all are small enough a family to sleep in one room. . . Make a cot for the toddler and one for the baby. . . .A 2 year-old is still too young to be left alone. . . I agree.

Who adviced you? And what reasons were given for the advice? HOW DID THEY KNOW [b]YOUR BUSINESS AS IN SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS? undecided
[/b]

I share in the questions as made bold above,but for the rest that came after...na your own be that o. @ Op, if none of you is complaining, I wonder why it should be another person's business... even mine!
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
TDM Activated!
Yes. She can't be travelling 4rm her room to my room whenever she wanna fffuck me...
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by okosodo: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
After one of your james bond jounernies, your child will ask you , why do you always go to dads room every nite. You will reply...
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by greatgod2012(f): 3:25am On Jan 21, 2013
Firstly........to answer your question.......Y E S?

@op, your family is too young to be sleeping separately.........let there be two beds and a baby cot in your room, one bed for you and your wife and d other bed for your toddler and d cot for d baby.
Personally, i dont encourage couples to be sleeping on different bed, not to talk of separate rooms.
Even d bible says, when it is cold, you get heat from each other when you sleep together
When a couple sleeps together, having misunderstanding for too long of a period is most likely to be erased, also, having spontaneous s.e/x is there, which has to do with catching fun with each other, then, being very close to each other, when sleeping together can not be ruled out. Sleeping together breeds love and more love. It makes misunderstanding to be settled within a short while.........more and more benefits there.
Having said that, each to his own, as for us, neither I nor my hubby is ready to separate our bed, not even our kids can separate it, we are one, and one shall we be until death do us part, infact, i cant even sleep if my man is not beside me, all our misunderstandings are settled on d bed, we gist everyday on our bed till one of us sleep off, we dont even go to bed separately, if im not ready to go to bed, he too will not be ready and if hes not ready, im also not ready.......that is our own o, and it has helped us in our marital relationship a great deal.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by greatgod2012(f): 3:41am On Jan 21, 2013
@op, it just occurred to me now, so, anytime you want to go to mount kilimanjaro, u travel out of your room, to another room, and if d room is already locked, you start knocking and talking silently......open d door! open d door....., in order not to wake d kids up....., and you think all those ones wont have effect on your mounting of mountains, and if and when you are done, you travel back to your room........ ..........hhhhhmmmmm, you people dey try o.
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 21, 2013
soledayo: My children are just 2years and 8months old. I sleep in a room with the older child while my wife with the other child in another room. I was recently advised to make sure I sleep in same room with my wife and take the little children to the other room alone. What is ur view cos i feel the children are still too small to sleep alone?

Men who are too nurturing do this ....happened to me too when the baby was little and we wanted to resume action wink.... every little cry he will jump off like crazy it drives me nuts! I'll say what's your problem?! Get back here pulling his shirt ... He still manage to run off to check and come back... baby will not die crying Abeg!( he doesn't like me saying that too)

I dismantled and reassembled the crib out from the baby room myself ( that we decorated for months) into our bedroom .. then everything went back to normal.... He still jumps off like crazy till today but just reduced without them in our bed.

OP do what greatgod already adviced and move the crib in your bedroom till she's old enough to join the older one in his/her room.

Exhausting raising kids sha ... God help us embarassed
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 21, 2013
jidegirl12:

Men who are too nurturing do this ....happened to me too when the baby was little and we wanted to resume action wink.... every little cry he will jump off like crazy it drives me nuts! I'll say what's your problem?! Get back here pulling his shirt ... He still manage to run off to check and come back... baby will not die crying Abeg!( he doesn't like me saying that too)

embarassed

ROTFLMAO grin grin[quote][/quote]
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 21, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO grin grin

Okay dey laugh now ... Laugh dey pain person o

.... ' baby hold that thot and don't move I'd be right back' ... I'm like what tha ?!! Jumps off gone!! cheesy
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 21, 2013
Yup. couples must sleep in the same room.
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 21, 2013
jidegirl12:

Okay dey laugh now ... Laugh dey pain person o

.... ' baby hold that thot and don't move I'd be right back' ... I'm like what tha ?!! Jumps off gone!! cheesy

At least he helps with the baby and doesn't expect you to be the one to silence him.lol
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by zanga420: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2013
greatgod2012: Firstly........to answer your question.......Y E S?

@op, your family is too young to be sleeping separately.........let there be two beds and a baby cot in your room, one bed for you and your wife and d other bed for your toddler and d cot for d baby.
Personally, i dont encourage couples to be sleeping on different bed, not to talk of separate rooms.
Even d bible says, when it is cold, you get heat from each other when you sleep together
When a couple sleeps together, having misunderstanding for too long of a period is most likely to be erased, also, having spontaneous s.e/x is there, which has to do with catching fun with each other, then, being very close to each other, when sleeping together can not be ruled out. Sleeping together breeds love and more love. It makes misunderstanding to be settled within a short while.........more and more benefits there.
Having said that, each to his own, as for us, neither I nor my hubby is ready to separate our bed, not even our kids can separate it, we are one, and one shall we be until death do us part, infact, i cant even sleep if my man is not beside me, all our misunderstandings are settled on d bed, we gist everyday on our bed till one of us sleep off, we dont even go to bed separately, if im not ready to go to bed, he too will not be ready and if hes not ready, im also not ready.......that is our own o, and it has helped us in our marital relationship a great deal.
May God help us all.
one of the reason I envy ur hubby, how did he beat me to you. Do u have a replica? I dont mind
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by greatgod2012(f): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2013
zanga420: one of the reason I envy ur hubby, how did he beat me to you. Do u have a replica? I dont mind

thanks.
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by eagleeye2: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2013
Gambrosia: Your arrangement seems kinda odd. You all are small enough a family to sleep in one room. . . Make a cot for the toddler and one for the baby. . . .A 2 year-old is still too young to be left alone. . . I agree.

Who adviced you? And what reasons were given for the advice? HOW DID THEY KNOW YOUR BUSINESS AS IN SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS? undecided

The kind of cold room I sleep in. . .NO ONE CAN SURVIVE THERE FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT! kiss

Calloti, I hope you don't act out some the things you write on NL in real life. It sure will be funny to meet you in person.
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by greatgod2012(f): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2013

lol @ d last paragraph there grin grin
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
With the way greatgod,debrief,and jidegirl talk about marital issues,God,I can't wait to get married. Your explanations are off the hook,i'm imaging how marital life would be. *thinking*
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Gambrosia: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
eagle,eye:

Calloti, I hope you don't act out some the things you write on NL in real life. It sure will be funny to meet you in person.

If only you knew.
Funny, entertaining and VERY AGILE!!!!
I have done allll of them o. grin
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by zanga420: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
greatgod2012:

thanks.
U are welcome but I asked a question and looking forward to an answer to it n a positive answer really.
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Gambrosia: 5:08am On Jan 22, 2013
Currently with the hubby. . . and we are not even 'sleeping' yet o!
We are in SEPARATE bedrooms. cool
He wants to watch OBAMA. . . I want to watch ID.
I am not moving from my room!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS OPEN MARRIAGE I SWEAR!!! kiss
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by greatgod2012(f): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2013
zanga420: U are welcome but I asked a question and looking forward to an answer to it n a positive answer really.

unfortunately, im d last born, but if u are a right partner yourself, u will definately attract d right partner.
May God help us all,
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Gambrosia: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
I was wondering how long it would take for the husband to crawl into my bed!
4 hot rounds this morrring alone!HE HAS SQUEEZED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OURRA MY HUGE B0-0BS. . .I LOVED IT!!! grin
You see? No OP. . . couples do NOT have to sleep in the same bad to maintain intimacy or friendship.
UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO FAKE IT LIKE MANY NAIRALANDERS WE KNOW ON AND OFFLINE. . . . .OR YOU WERE NEVER CLOSE! kiss

I am in bed. . . and he is cooking me breakfast STILL IN HIS PYJAMAS. cool
Then LUNCH AND DINNER! cool
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by greatgod2012(f): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
okosodo: After one of your james bond jounernies, your child will ask you , why do you always go to dads room every nite. You will reply...

to watch James bond film now.
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by tpia5: 8:03am On Jan 24, 2013
There's something very attractive about having separate rooms and the man calls 'iya karunwi !! ' iya karunwi goes 'sir?', and enters the man's room kneeling down, and they proceed from there.
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by greatgod2012(f): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2013
tpia@:
There's something very attractive about having separate rooms and the man calls 'iya karunwi !! ' iya karunwi goes 'sir?', and enters the man's room kneeling down, and they proceed from there.

and what is attractive in this?
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by feminineA: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2013
Yes yes yes
You have to sleep in the same room with your wife. Let the kids stay in their room if its a boy n girl stylishly divide the room for them with a barrier so each can have his or her privacy. Infact you two are choking the kids let them sleep alone that's how independent kids should be raised.
Your kids are already putting boundaries in your marriage it shouldn't be so. The bed is not only for sex. Its for gisting, sharing thoughts etc when u lay ur head at night so many thoughts flow you need each other to trash out issues.
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Gambrosia: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
Poor SINGLES AND NEWLY-WEDS!!!! grin
H-Alarm go soon BLOW!!!
Mu Che Che Che Che Che
Nigerian men dey siddon for 'Ouse? Not to mention sleep on the same bed?
LWKMD!!!
H-Internet na waya!!! Life is always pisssssshure-purrrrrrrrrFET!!!!
African NOMADS sleeping on the same bed? shocked
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by tpia5: 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
greatgod2012:

and what is attractive in this?

What's not?
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by dayokanu(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hmmmm Kongo would be affected by separate bedrooms
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by slimyem: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gambrosia: I was wondering how long it would take for the husband to crawl into my bed!
4 hot rounds this morrring alone!HE HAS SQUEEZED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OURRA MY HUGE B0-0BS. . .I LOVED IT!!! grin
You see? No OP. . . couples do NOT have to sleep in the same bad to maintain intimacy or friendship.
UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO FAKE IT LIKE MANY NAIRALANDERS WE KNOW ON AND OFFLINE. . . . .OR YOU WERE NEVER CLOSE! kiss

I am in bed. . . and he is cooking me breakfast STILL IN HIS PYJAMAS. cool
Then LUNCH AND DINNER! cool
ahn ahn!!
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by tpia5: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room? by Gambrosia: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
slimyem: ahn ahn!!

You know say my NL LIES dey sweeeeeet too much! Nor let awon CYBER e badu belle and e jolosi hear you o!!! grin 1% ONLYTRUTH. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Have Sex By Mistake ? / My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS / Do Men Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.