Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS (3438 Views)

I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband / Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Ibbolaji: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2019
The daughter of a woman I knew very well in our neighborhoods gave birth through CS since Thur 20-06, till now they are still at the hospital because of the bill, the family have run helter skelter; they've went to mosque, church and many prominent people in the society's; some give what they have while other propone, yesterday when I went to the woman to ask what they've gathered so far,she said close to 15000 and they've spent it to around 5000 due to buying of stuff for the baby and mother.
I swear with Allah that create the heaven and the earth, I'm not lying.
May Allah continue to enrich you all, you can assist them if their is capability or help rebroadcasts to those that may help insha Allah.
Account name: Bukoye Ilias bolaji
Account no: 3037370425
Bank: first bank
Hospital bill: #90,000
Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by spongeisback: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2019
Seriously? They don't have money for hospital bills so how do they plan on taking care of the baby? Pregnancy is NINE months and you've the opportunity to plan and save towards it. I've no pity for people like this. STOP BRINGING KIDS YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF INTO THE WORLD.

12 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by ahnie: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2019
You're the husband not the neighbor
Your monicker says it all..
Ibbolaji
Bukoye illias bolaji..

Gerrarrahere mehn.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Some people have no shame. Always begging. You can fvck and have a child, but you don't have the means to take care of the child. Rubbish angry

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by mostyg(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2019
May Allah answer your prayers
Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Acidosis(m): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
We should donate money into your personal account to help your neighbour who had just delivered?

Do you have a car?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Ibbolaji: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amin jazakumulahu khayran
Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Ibbolaji: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
mostyg:
May Allah answer your prayers
Amin jazakumulahu khayran
Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Ibbolaji: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
akinjojo1234:
Some people have no shame. Always begging. You can fvck and have a child, but you don't have the means to take care of the child. Rubbish angry
You don't have to insults or abuse, these family have never beg anyone as far as I know b4, just let pray never to find ourselves in situations beyond our control

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ibbolaji:
The daughter of a woman I knew very well in our neighborhoods gave birth through CS since Thur 20-06, till now they are still at the hospital because of the bill, the family have run helter skelter; they've went to mosque, church and many prominent people in the society's; some give what they have while other propone, yesterday when I went to the woman to ask what they've gathered so far,she said close to 15000 and they've spent it to around 5000 due to buying of stuff for the baby and mother.
May Allah continue to enrich you all, you can assist them if their is capability or help rebroadcasts to those that may help insha Allah.
pls you can advice them to sale out some of their house hold items,stuffs like Gen,chairs dining table,bed frame,mattress,fan,blender, and other things they can easily acquire after d storm

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Ibbolaji: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
ahnie:
You're the husband not the neighbor
Your monicker says it all..
Ibbolaji
Bukoye illias bolaji..

Gerrarrahere mehn.
I'm not the husband just trying to help with no string attached
Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Ibbolaji: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
spongeisback:
Seriously? They don't have money for hospital bills so how do they plan on taking care of the baby? Pregnancy is NINE months and you've the opportunity to plan and save towards it. I've no pity for people like this. STOP BRINGING KIDS YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF INTO THE WORLD.
May we not witness situations beyond our capabilities

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by babyfaceafrica: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
this format is weak

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
you say

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by seyigiggle: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
you are very stupi..d for this statement.
What do you know about life?
It doesn't matter if the op is lying, but at least show empathy.
by the way ignore if you have nothing meaningful to type.
spongeisback:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by ahnie: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Acidosis:
so we should donate money into your personal account to help your neighbour who had just delivered?

Do you have a car?
Seen how he uncleverly ignored your question...the guy issa scam.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Acidosis(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
ahnie:
Seen how he uncleverly ignored your question...the guy issa scam.

grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by spongeisback: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
You're very very very stupîd and idiotic. How long should we continue doing this eh? How bloody long? I know a lot about life that's why I made my comment. Why would you get pregnant and bring a child into the world when you know you can't take care of it? Come on hospital bill they can't pay so what about baby food and other things. People like you disgust me. This country is already struggling with poverty on a large scale and you still see nothing wrong with bringing another innocent human into such life.

You're wicked , an illiterate, and I can never show any empathy because they made their bed. STOP HAVING KIDS YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF. Simple!
seyigiggle:
you are very stupi..d for this statement.
What do you know about life?
It doesn't matter if the op is lying, but at least show empathy.
by the way ignore if you have nothing meaningful to type.

OGA go and pay you wife's hospital bill. Pregnancy is nine good months, during that period both the husband and wife are advised to save to avoid this. I have no pity for you. you're not the first neither would you be the last. Stop being irresponsible. Sex doesn't always need to lead to pregnancy.
Ibbolaji:

May we not witness situations beyond our capabilities

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by ahnie: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ibbolaji:
I'm not the husband just trying to help with no string attached
Oh really! really!!..
Now let me make you an offer ..if you do not want your real pictures,your contact address,and the pictures of your siblings to be pasted here in the next three hours kindly delete this thread and ja'paa.

N/b ...I'm not kidding.

Many thanks kiss

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by seyigiggle: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
your level of ignorance is pathetic.

spongeisback:
You're very very very stupîd and idiotic. How long should we continue doing this eh? How bloody long? I know a lot about life that's why I made my comment. Why would you get pregnant and bring a child into the world when you know you can't take care of it? Come on hospital bill they can't pay so what about baby food and other things. People like you disgust me. This country is already struggling with poverty on a large scale and you still see nothing wrong with bringing another innocent human into such life.

You're wicked , an illiterate, and I can never show any empathy because they made their bed. STOP HAVING KIDS YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF. Simple!

OGA go and pay you wife's hospital bill. Pregnancy is nine good months, during that period both the husband and wife are advised to save to avoid this. I have no pity for you. you're not the first neither would you be the last. Stop being irresponsible. Sex doesn't always need to lead to pregnancy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by darelar(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ibbolaji:

Why giving out your account number instead of the woman number you're trying to help? That should have been the best.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by spongeisback: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
I love the way you lot throw the word ignorance around am sure you don't know the meaning of that word and How to use it because if you did you would know you're the ignorant and pathetic one here.
seyigiggle:
your level of ignorance is pathetic.

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by mankettle(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
next time use a government hospital. it's cheaper and thier services are top notch. there are always qualified doctors.
and also, when ur wife carry Belle ensure u put aside something monthly for the birth and the naming.
anyways congrats on the baby.. na boy or girl?

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by okirewaju(f): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congrats OP cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by ahnie: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dobulu post
Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by ahnie: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
So op has been COZAD

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by okirewaju(f): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congrats OP
Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Pavore9: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2019
If truly there is a baby, OP is the father. You and the mother of the baby had 9 months to sort yourselves out financially in preparation for the baby's arrival.

Bringing a child into this life should be well thought out, putting into consideration the need to have a health insurance to avoid the running around to pay hospital bills which many Nigerians have come to regard as a normal way to take care of that responsibility.

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Walexz02(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Acidosis:

We should donate money into your personal account to help your neighbour who had just delivered?

Do you have a car?
Wetin you want carry him car grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Acidosis(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Walexz02:
Wetin you want carry him car grin
I wan advertise am for Jiji
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Ibbolaji: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
ahnie:

Oh really! really!!..
Now let me make you an offer ..if you do not want your real pictures,your contact address,and the pictures of your siblings to be pasted here in the next three hours kindly delete this thread and ja'paa.

N/b ...I'm not kidding.you can delete it, stupid idiotic she goat, prove your worst

Many thanks kiss
Re: My Neighbors Who Gave Birth Through CS by Ibbolaji: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
ahnie:

Oh really! really!!..

N/b ...I'm not kidding.
Many thanks kiss
you can delete it, stupid idiotic she goat, prove your worst

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Here Have Sisters At All And Still Bash Women This Way? / My Brother Impregnated My Best Friend! / Must Couples Sleep In The Same Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.