Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. (1800 Views)

I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More / See What These Muslim Ladies Are Doing Because Fasting Is Over / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by channel190(m): 4:40am On Jan 21, 2013
Joke aside, haven't you seen plenty plenty girls in ijebu (large veil) going to and fro on campus mostly at night (8pm to 4am)?

We are not in Ramadan o, I then ask, where are they going to.
I wonder why it must be at night,
I wonder why it must be a large veil at night,
I wonder wonder o...

Answers please.
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by Roseey0(f): 5:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Face your law book n leave muslim girls alone b4 ur will get them withn 5mins

1 Like

Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by numericalguy(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Is Nigeria not a free country anymore? Are Muslims not free to move like every other person again..
OP, you attempt at Islamophobia is pathetic. Go and learn some more and come back.
Pswwwww.. yeye boi
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by Burger01(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2013
Na that one you dey do? You no get job... Lazy bone...Olodo.
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by TableLeg(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2013
channel 190: Joke aside, haven't you seen plenty plenty girls in ijebu (large veil) going to and fro on campus mostly at night (8pm to 4am)?

I wonder wonder o...

Answers please.
Jobless nonentity
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by lagcity(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2013
channel 190: Joke aside, haven't you seen plenty plenty girls in ijebu (large veil) going to and fro on campus mostly at night (8pm to 4am)?

I wonder wonder o...

Answers please.
I think we all know the answer to your question grin
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 21, 2013
@Op.. There is something called BRAIN and i'm sure God must have given u some.. Pls kindly search for it and use it sometimes.. (Tip: It is within Ur Skull and Ur skull is the upper part of Ur head).

1 Like

Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by Mr1234(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2013
This is a university gateman doing his Job!!

Goodone boy.. Keep it up, I can see you have a good memory. Why don't you pursue a degree in that uni while you keep ur job, prolly you would notice less muslim girls going out of the campus.
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by EzePromoe: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2013
Go and look for job and leave our girls alone tongue Or Allah will strike that your PC/phone angry
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by babysnogls: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2013
Chei! Channel 190, u don get enemies o after ur paten48hrs/chan 190 saga. Repent.
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by channel190(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
Roseey0: Face your law book n leave muslim girls alone b4 ur will get them withn 5mins
hahaha! Serious, whenever am going or coming back from night class, this set of girls are all I see. Then I ask again where are they heading to?

For getting them, muslim girls are very cheap, as in just pull up the ijebu and hit pam pam and ur are down wet.
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by channel190(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mr. 1234:
This is a university gateman doing his Job!!

Goodone boy.. Keep it up, I can see you have a good memory. Why don't you pursue a degree in that uni while you keep ur job, prolly you would notice less muslim girls going out of the campus.
if you understood my question well, answer it and phuck the sermon, must they be on long large veil before they can go to and fro?

Mini skirt no dey again because na only ashawo girls dey wear them, and now it is large veil.

Before you mistake me, I didn't say na ashawo them be o, but I asked what sect are they and where are they going.
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Kindly ask mactulanji, he's a professor in muslims affairs
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by channel190(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Eze Promoe: Go and look for job and leave our girls alone tongue Or Allah will strike that your PC/phone angry
Eze Promoe, don't tell me they are always chipping for u o. Na ur caban them the crash so?

Are u their every night host?
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by Mr1234(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
channel 190: if you understood my question well, answer it and phuck the sermon, must they be on long large veil before they can go to and fro?

Mini skirt no dey again because na only ashawo girls dey wear them, and now it is large veil.

Before you mistake me, I didn't say na ashawo them be o, but I asked what sect are they and where are they going.
are you actually bothered about them going out or the use of their long black veil?

Smh...tcheeew...misplaced priority!
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by channel190(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
babysnogls: Chei! Channel 190, u don get enemies o after ur paten48hrs/chan 190 saga. Repent.
as in, mehn I feel like I can turn back the hand of time. I just have to take it the EnterPainment way
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by channel190(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
gboss4sure: Kindly ask mactulanji, he's a professor in muslims affairs
that one, na beat o
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by channel190(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mr. 1234:
are you actually bothered about them going out or the use of their long black veil?

Smh...tcheeew...misplaced priority!
nigerians shy away from the truth.

So since they won't say, I came to my conclusion of their destination.

So I then said, the use of the veil is too bad a dress code.
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by numericalguy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
So I then said, the use of the veil is too bad a dress code.

So this is what this is all about. Why didnt you come out like a man, but you wouldnt know that cos you are just a little coward..
Like I said earlier, you are a pathetic case of Islamobia.
get a life...
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
This guy,u sure say u dey do law true true.
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Attention seeking is a Bîtch
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by numericalguy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
channel 190: hahaha! Serious, whenever am going or coming back from night class, this set of girls are all I see. Then I ask again where are they heading to

So you are laughing by yourself on the road, and all you see in a whole university going back and forth are Muslim girls.
Hmm! my guy your case don serious be that o! small time now you go begin pick paper for road, the next thin you go run naked enter market... Make your parents do quick carry you go Yaba left before this your insanity get out of hand..
Re: Where Are All These Muslim Girls Going. by oboy3(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
What we call them in my area is "abo ori ma bo idi"(cover head no cover yansh)
because those girls can knack
@topic,thats the time they go collect sumtin from the special guy-you undastand what i mean

(1)

What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Impregnates Your Sister / 7 Simple Ways To Firm Sagging Breasts / I Don't Understand This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.