Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office (2776 Views)

Buhari Stole N2.8 Billion As Oil Minister– Alison Madueke / Breaking News..gen. Buhari Made A Bold Political Statement! / 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by gbadexy(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2013
Just got this on •̸Ϟ•̸y facebook page.

Nigerian Breaking News
GEN BUHARI STOLE MONEY
WHILE HE WAS IN OFFICE
BUT I THINK HE IS KEEPING
ALL THE MONEY HE STOLE
SO HE CAN SEND THEM TO
HIS LATE GRAND PARENTS
WHEN HE GROWS OLD AND
JOINS THEM IN DEATH.
The man General
Muhammad Buhari has
served as a Military
Governor, a Petroleum
Minister, PTF Chairman and
as a Head of state. There is
hardly any Retired Military
office or civilian that has
held as many lucrative
offices as he had. Today,
General Buhari has no
single house in Lagos
where he served as a head
of state and no single
house or plot of land in
FCT, yet he stole and has a
lot of money. Ordinary
commissioners, Ministers,
FCT mayors, Senators and
house of rep members
owns, 2, 3, 4, and more
houses in Abuja. Recently,
EFCC said some one owns
48 houses in Abuja, yet
Buhari has not a single one
but he still stole money
and has enough money.
General Muhammad Buhari
was formerly leaving in a
rented house in Abuja, but
packed his load and went
back to his village when his
rent was increased because
he could not afford the
new rent. Yet he stole and
has a lot of money. As a
former head of state and
petroleum minister, he has
not single oil block. All
other heads of states and
presidents owns multiple
oil blocks in Nigeria, but
Buhari owns none, yet he
stole and has a lot of
money.
General Buhari has all his
children go through and
still going through schools
in Nigerian public
universities till today. Yet
he stole huge money and
has a lot of money.
Unfortunately, General
Buhari lost one of his
daughters after she gave
birth to a child in a general
hospital in Kaduna, when
German hospitals and
Indian Hospitals has
become the 37th and 38th
state of Nigerian
politicians. Yet he stole
money and has a lot of
money.
General Buhari was in
Abuja on Wednesday with
a rickety jeep and when he
arrived from Kaduna some
mechanics had to come to
the CPC headquarters to do
some little work on the
engine of the jeep so it
could be able to take the
General back to Kaduna.
Honestly, I was ashamed
seeing that. Yet he stole a
lot of money and he has a
lot of money.
During the presidential
election, General Buharis
house in his home was
dilapidating and a Good
Samaritan employed
people to come and
renovate the house
without the consent of
General Buhari and he even
frowned at it when he saw
people come to renovate
his house without his
consent. Yet he stole a lot
of money and has a lot of
money.
Personally, General Buhari
has not given me a dime,
even a transport fare and I
have not seen him give
anyone, please if he has
given you prove me
wrong. Yet, he stole and he
has so much money. I was
at the inauguration of the
merger committee by
general Buhari on
Wednesday. No food was
served, not even a drink or
water. I was so hungry that
I have to look for where to
eat after the inauguration.
Yet he stole and has so
much money.
I have heard people say he
stole 52 big suit cases filled
with dollars or pounds and
that he stole 2.5 Billion
dollars, even though there
is not evidence and
subsequent governments
has investigated the issues
and confirmed it was
baseless and lack a single
truth. But I still think those
52 big suit cases filled with
pounds sterling’s and 2.5
Billion dollars are still in his
bedroom and the only
conclusion I have is that he
is keeping them to give to
his late grand fathers when
he finally goes to meet
them in death. Don’t you
think I am right?
Obasanjo, was worth less
than #1Million before he
became president in 1999,
I remember Pastor Bakare
said yesterday that he
helped to pay OBJs
children’s school fees when
he was in prison, but
today, OBJ has mansions,
oil blocks and billions with
his mega farm. Buhari has
none yet he stole money.
Abacha stole so much and
even when he is dead, the
family is still not able to
exhaust his loot and are
living big. Buharis family is
living with almost nothing,
yet he stole a lot of money.
IBB was one of those
buying PHCN during the
privatization by the federal
government. Atiku and co
owns private Universities,
OBJ owns one, and Minister
of Niger Delta owns 5
houses and may be more
in Abuja and many in
Dubai. Almost all former
heads of states and
presidents owns oil block
and refineries abroad.
Diezanni Allison the
minister of petroleum has
his children flying in
private jets abroad and
living expensive lives while
their mother is still here
flying private jets and you
know how many houses
she has got, but Buhari has
none, yet they told us he
stole so much, 52 big suit
cases filled with pounds
sterling’s and 2.5 Billion
Dollars still inside his
bedroom and he has not
spent a dime out of it. Then
he must be keeping it for
his late grand parents who
he will give when he finally
gets old and joins them in
death. Please ask this
government or anyone to
identify any house in
Abuja, Lagos or any other
place in Nigeria and the
whole world owned by
Buhari apart from his home
in Kaduna and his fathers
house so I will take over
them immediately or find
out any of his children
schooling abroad or any oil
block that he owns or any
expensive car that he
drives so I will be able to
take over them. I will be
very generous to share
them with you. I am just
using my tongue to count
my teeth now. I hope you
will still do the same thing
I am sure I have not
mentioned 2015
presidential election. If you
like to have headache or
give yourself stress, you
may mention or talk about
it. You are on your own.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by jhydebaba(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2013
Hmmmm!!! So Buhari was not a thief afterall.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by gbadexy(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2013
I think those that accused him should present an evidence to counter this claim.
I wonder if it is now that he is elderly that he would steal money to live flamboyantly.
I hope he rules nigeria even for a term so that he can lay a very solid foundation where others he approves of their integrity can take over from.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by thelastPope(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2013
gbadexy: I think those that accused him should present an evidence to counter this claim.
I wonder if it is now that he is elderly that he would steal money to live flamboyantly.
I hope he rules nigeria even for a term so that he can lay a very solid foundation where others he approves of their integrity can take over from.

Those of you who keep repeating this keep forgetting that he ruled before and did nada! He is not new on the seen you know?
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by SlyIg(f): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2013
And who didn't steal money!
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by overdrive(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2013
I pray that God who knows d inner most tots going on in every man,s heart to give us d best leader come 2015.Buhari is a good man but only God knows what will happen if he ascends d throne let's all pray that d Will of God is done in our lives and country.Amen
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by honeric01(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
he owns 5 houses but used money borrowed from banks to build most of them.

Owns a house in Abuja.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by honeric01(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
SlyIg: And who didn't steal money!

Did you read at all or na comprehension be the wahala?
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by PointB: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
If buhari has no home of his own, it is not because he is clean, it is rather because he is clueless, and lacks foresight.

A soldier is entitled to remuneration and allowance depending on how he is deployed. A commissioned officer even earn more. If Buhari was unable to accumulate his savings over such long period of service to the country to build a decent four bed-room apartment for himself in Lagos or Abuja (not necessarily in choice area), something is definitely wrong with him. His poverty is not cause by lack of money, but lack of ideas.

Such people are dangerous to burgeoning financial systems and are most likely to destroy them due to their lack of financial literacy, and inability to utilize financial resources to achieve set goals.

In summary, buhar'si situation after years of service to the country, is not because he is clean, it is rather because he is either clueless, visionless or cursed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by thelonestranger: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
Na him na. If he no hide the money till he die how he go take maintain 77 virgins in Alujona . The mman fo.olish no be small
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by yanni1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
why is the outlook of your post like a poem
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by honeric01(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
No matter how you try to educate fools, they always remain fools.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by teskyg: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh.We know why he is dying to come back.Looting,looting ,and looting.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by truth4meal(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
PointB: If buhari has no home of his own, it is not because he is clean, it is rather because he is clueless, and lacks foresight.

A soldier is entitled to remuneration and allowance depending on how he is deployed. A commissioned officer even earn more. If Buhari was unable to accumulate his savings over such long period of service to the country to build a decent four bed-room apartment for himself in Lagos or Abuja (not necessarily in choice area), something is definitely wrong with him. His poverty is not cause by lack of money, but lack of ideas.

Such people are dangerous to burgeoning financial systems and are most likely to destroy them due to their lack of financial literacy, and inability to utilize financial resources to achieve set goals.

In summary, buhar'si situation after years of service to the country, is not because he is clean, it is rather because he is either clueless, visionless or cursed!
your folly is gross. Do you by chance engage the service of reasonable thoughts when it matter most? Its obvious you religiously hate Buhari that is subjective but being undeserving stupid calls for public censure. If a man who diligently serve his nation in fairness and truth is referred to my someone who obviously is paid to think wrongly as "lacks foresight" then foresight must be in tandem with looting. Buhari managed Nigeria better than all the presidents after him - for you to now say he lacks foresight and clueless shows clueless in your sad thesaurus means someone who can not plunder the economy of the nation he preside over and foresight will mean stealing outrageously for the future of your generation at the expense of our collective posterity.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by kunlekunle: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
PointB: If buhari has no home of his own, it is not because he is clean, it is rather because he is clueless, and lacks foresight.

the property he vacated was the rented cpc headquarter in abuja not his personal residence.
a more reasonable person would do that.
dont forget ex naija president still earn above 50m a year.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
Is that why he wants to come back by all means to steal us dry.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by miiraaj: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
honeric01: No matter how you try to educate fools, they always remain fools.

Keep educating them until it sinks into their coconut heads.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by jmaine: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
gboss4sure: Is that why he wants to come back by all means to steal us dry.

grin
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by Demdem(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
miiraaj:

Keep educating them until it sinks into their coconut heads.

It cant. they dont have the capacity to hold it.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by teskyg: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Poor job poster.you want us to pity your Buhari and weep up sentiments?He is merging with Tinubu and will soon become an expert in looting.That is our fear.Buhari will become a bigger baban Barawo.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by PointB: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
truth4meal: your folly is gross. Do you by chance engage the service of reasonable thoughts when it matter most? Its obvious you religiously hate Buhari that is subjective but being undeserving stupid calls for public censure. If a man who diligently serve his nation in fairness and truth is referred to my someone who obviously is paid to think wrongly as "lacks foresight" then foresight must be in tandem with looting. Buhari managed Nigeria better than all the presidents after him - for you to now say he lacks foresight and clueless shows clueless in your sad thesaurus means someone who can not plunder the economy of the nation he preside over and foresight will mean stealing outrageously for the future of your generation at the expense of our collective posterity.

Your idiocy is legendary. Which country did buhari serve diligently? Nigeria or some other country? Who asked the clown? A man who truncated democracy because he had the gun and knows no better, and achieved nothing worthy of note.

A man who not even used his own remuneration for anything useful for himself. Buhari was one of those who destroyed the country with his silly military intervention. The clown served his ego and nothing more.

But folks like you know no better. That is why you think despotic leaders, who belongs to the gulag deserve praise and glory.

But true Nigerians will not be deceived, not even his crocodile's tears can change anything; he has been roundly rejected thrice, and would be rejected as many times as myopic folks like you attempt to foist such bigoted, clueless, dour figure on our national polity.

The dinosaur belongs to the museum, and you can join him there if you are so convinced. Efforts to launder him in any form will result in a nullity, and your frustration. Quit dissipating precious time and find someone worthwhile to promote! Stop selling expired product!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by PointB: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
kunlekunle:

the property he vacated was the rented cpc headquarter in abuja not his personal residence.
a more reasonable person would do that.
dont forget ex naija president still earn above 50m a year.

I can relate to that. But I am responding to some folks here are saying he has no property of his own. If he has no property of his own, is that not a result of his lack of vision or drive? How much was a plot of land in 1985 in Lagos, PH, Enugu, Abuja or Jos vis-a-vis how much he was earning. If he was unable to acquire land with his own salary and build houses gradually over the years with him income is he not clueless? Why should he be pitied for his stupi.dity?
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by EkoIle1: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Reta.rd.ded face book rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by CHAIRMAN1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
gbadexy: Just got this on •̸Ϟ•̸y facebook page.

Nigerian Breaking News
GEN BUHARI STOLE MONEY
WHILE HE WAS IN OFFICE
BUT I THINK HE IS KEEPING
ALL THE MONEY HE STOLE
SO HE CAN SEND THEM TO
HIS LATE GRAND PARENTS
WHEN HE GROWS OLD AND
JOINS THEM IN DEATH.
The man General
Muhammad Buhari has
served as a Military
Governor, a Petroleum
Minister, PTF Chairman and
as a Head of state. There is
hardly any Retired Military
office or civilian that has
held as many lucrative
offices as he had. Today,
General Buhari has no
single house in Lagos
where he served as a head
of state and no single
house or plot of land in
FCT, yet he stole and has a
lot of money. Ordinary
commissioners, Ministers,
FCT mayors, Senators and
house of rep members
owns, 2, 3, 4, and more
houses in Abuja. Recently,
EFCC said some one owns
48 houses in Abuja, yet
Buhari has not a single one
but he still stole money
and has enough money.
General Muhammad Buhari
was formerly leaving in a
rented house in Abuja, but
packed his load and went
back to his village when his
rent was increased because
he could not afford the
new rent. Yet he stole and
has a lot of money. As a
former head of state and
petroleum minister, he has
not single oil block. All
other heads of states and
presidents owns multiple
oil blocks in Nigeria, but
Buhari owns none, yet he
stole and has a lot of
money.
General Buhari has all his
children go through and
still going through schools
in Nigerian public
universities till today. Yet
he stole huge money and
has a lot of money.
Unfortunately, General
Buhari lost one of his
daughters after she gave
birth to a child in a general
hospital in Kaduna, when
German hospitals and
Indian Hospitals has
become the 37th and 38th
state of Nigerian
politicians. Yet he stole
money and has a lot of
money.
General Buhari was in
Abuja on Wednesday with
a rickety jeep and when he
arrived from Kaduna some
mechanics had to come to
the CPC headquarters to do
some little work on the
engine of the jeep so it
could be able to take the
General back to Kaduna.
Honestly, I was ashamed
seeing that. Yet he stole a
lot of money and he has a
lot of money.
During the presidential
election, General Buharis
house in his home was
dilapidating and a Good
Samaritan employed
people to come and
renovate the house
without the consent of
General Buhari and he even
frowned at it when he saw
people come to renovate
his house without his
consent. Yet he stole a lot
of money and has a lot of
money.
Personally, General Buhari
has not given me a dime,
even a transport fare and I
have not seen him give
anyone, please if he has
given you prove me
wrong. Yet, he stole and he
has so much money. I was
at the inauguration of the
merger committee by
general Buhari on
Wednesday. No food was
served, not even a drink or
water. I was so hungry that
I have to look for where to
eat after the inauguration.
Yet he stole and has so
much money.
I have heard people say he
stole 52 big suit cases filled
with dollars or pounds and
that he stole 2.5 Billion
dollars, even though there
is not evidence and
subsequent governments
has investigated the issues
and confirmed it was
baseless and lack a single
truth. But I still think those
52 big suit cases filled with
pounds sterling’s and 2.5
Billion dollars are still in his
bedroom and the only
conclusion I have is that he
is keeping them to give to
his late grand fathers when
he finally goes to meet
them in death. Don’t you
think I am right?
Obasanjo, was worth less
than #1Million before he
became president in 1999,
I remember Pastor Bakare
said yesterday that he
helped to pay OBJs
children’s school fees when
he was in prison, but
today, OBJ has mansions,
oil blocks and billions with
his mega farm. Buhari has
none yet he stole money.
Abacha stole so much and
even when he is dead, the
family is still not able to
exhaust his loot and are
living big. Buharis family is
living with almost nothing,
yet he stole a lot of money.
IBB was one of those
buying PHCN during the
privatization by the federal
government. Atiku and co
owns private Universities,
OBJ owns one, and Minister
of Niger Delta owns 5
houses and may be more
in Abuja and many in
Dubai. Almost all former
heads of states and
presidents owns oil block
and refineries abroad.
Diezanni Allison the
minister of petroleum has
his children flying in
private jets abroad and
living expensive lives while
their mother is still here
flying private jets and you
know how many houses
she has got, but Buhari has
none, yet they told us he
stole so much, 52 big suit
cases filled with pounds
sterling’s and 2.5 Billion
Dollars still inside his
bedroom and he has not
spent a dime out of it. Then
he must be keeping it for
his late grand parents who
he will give when he finally
gets old and joins them in
death. Please ask this
government or anyone to
identify any house in
Abuja, Lagos or any other
place in Nigeria and the
whole world owned by
Buhari apart from his home
in Kaduna and his fathers
house so I will take over
them immediately or find
out any of his children
schooling abroad or any oil
block that he owns or any
expensive car that he
drives so I will be able to
take over them. I will be
very generous to share
them with you. I am just
using my tongue to count
my teeth now. I hope you
will still do the same thing
I am sure I have not
mentioned 2015
presidential election. If you
like to have headache or
give yourself stress, you
may mention or talk about
it. You are on your own.
God bless Nigeria.
K
Re: Nigerian Breaking News:gen Buhari Stole Money While In Office by gbadexy(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2013
Buhari was never a coup plotter. He was invited after IBB and co carried out the coup.
He wasn't aware neither did he support it.
They removed him through another coup because he was too disciplined.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Jonathan’s Approval Rating Takes A Beating / Bank Robbery Management Lesson: The Facts About Life / FG Approves New Automotive Industrial Policy, To Phase Out 'Tokubo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.