Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos (24302 Views)

Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) / Rukky Sanda Is Flawless In New Photo Going Halfly Blonde / Rukky Sanda Is A Bleaching, Razz, Classless & F-list Actress– Fans Replies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by strangest(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
Seriously, i just typed the name on wikipedia and got no result... WHO IS SHE
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
timpaker: Sagged brea$t!!

I just lost my appetite. smh
e pele o,am sure your girlfriends breast is cossy like ,kim kardashian like or nicki minaj like.smh.mshewwww
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by timpaker(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
kulyie: e pele o,am sure your girlfriends breast is cossy like ,kim kardashian like or nicki minaj like.smh.mshewwww

e dey pain u say ur babe own be like groundnut or flat like my palm? #TakeHeart
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by femzy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
Who is She? No Wikis on her yet?
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by bbulldog(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh girl u too fine jare!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
timpaker:

e dey pain u say ur babe own be like groundnut or flat like my palm? #TakeHeart
sorry to burst your bubble,i am so female but i hate it when men diss women they dont know or have had personal encounters with like you. nuisance!
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by cyril83(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Frog skin, sagged bre.a.st and her face showing signs of ageing
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
cyril83: Frog skin, sagged bre.a.st and her face showing signs of ageing
upload your spotless skin here devoid of pimples and eczema.see who dey talk,you of all people.i laugh in french

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by cyril83(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
kulyie: upload your spotless skin here devoid of pimples and eczema.see who dey talk,you of all people.i laugh in french
check out my siggy...last warning
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by klax(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
Rukky Sanda and so what?? And meaning what??
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
If it's not Tonto Dike, it's her best friend, Ruky...

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Her brèasts look like amala twenty naira
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Dreyl(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
i don't like this woman,she irritates me anytime i see her...
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by supremebeing09: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
I would sh*g her and still make her call a cab (even though I have 8 cars in my garage) just for the hell of it!
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by AfroBlue(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
supremebeing09: I would sh*g her and still make her call a cab (even though I have 8 cars in my garage) just for the hell of it!

no need for all dat if u got lucky

anoda big boy bought her a new jeep last year
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by supremebeing09: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afro_Blue:

no need for all dat if u got lucky

anoda big boy bought her a new jeep last year

On that note, I'd sh*g her twice as hard and make her drive me to the mall (still with my 8 cars!) before driving herself home or to the so-called big boy who bought her the same Jeep. How we roll.
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
She's hoooooooot!!!
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by HoneyPrincess(f): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sooooo we shld start crying
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by supremebeing09: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
chess guru:
Omo dis guy dey vex oo..I can imagine the vain on your forehead bulging as you typed this. Easy abeg b4 u blow an artery.

OMG! That was definitely funny. Veins on forehead with the probability of blowing or rupturing an artery. You definitely made my day. Whether the Super Eagles will do so too is yet to be revealed. Nonetheless, I take nothing away from your comment grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by micki83(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Rukky and frontpage again.ok,someone is trying to force rukky sanda into stardom. (Why do I hav d feeling that "lesbianboy" is coming to #spit# on dis thread soon?)
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
Very UGLY girl *spits*
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nice view!
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
kulyie: i just knew there will be a bunch of haters here with inferiority complex.if its beyonce,rihanna or britney spears they put here now,you people will be showering them with praises,but if its a nigerian actress or celeb,it wont take you time to say all manners of uncouth things about her like this animal above me calling someone he cannot create a slut.am sure your girlfriend is virgin mary that has not been defiled by anyman including you.pele o mr itk,am sure you are the one that bought bleaching cream for her.haters in nairaland are very irritating.if you think you or your girlfriend is hotter or better than her in all ramifications,upload your picture and that of your girlfriend.it is people like you that will go and upload random photos of models and paste it here as your girlfriend.next time if you want to criticize,make sure your criticism has substance and its not biased.mshewww.you cant say a good or worthwhile thing about a fellow nigerian except rubbish.if you dont appreciate your own,is it americans that will help you appreciate it.irritant!

I BET UR MAMA RAISED a FO.OL.if not why do u expect me to like somebody because u do

i dont like people because they are Nigerians or otherwise but becuase of their ideas.

In Nigeria i appreciate people like joke silva,Tiwa savage, omawumi, stella damasus and the likes.
not some puppets who think the only way to be attractive is by bleaching their skin and moving about almost naked .

to even crown ur stupidity with madness, you mentioned rihana and beyonce, what do those two stand for other than promoting immorality with their songs and dress code.

And pls be informed, my girlfriend is a Nairalander, she may respond to you when she visits this thread and then we can take it up from there , so pls get what ever it is you want us to compare handy,

4 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by nikkyshyne(f): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
Easy Mr Aguiyi.
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by 3RNEST(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Rukky Sanda and Oge Okoye na sister? i dey wonder cux they look alike.! shocked
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by miky(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
timpaker: Sagged brea$t!!

I just lost my appetite. smh

lol was wrong with droppies?? i feel you tho, i bet she is a squad player if u get what i mean!!
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Gwekzy: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
Cant stop crushin on dis gal...rukky no go kill me. Na all dis her body she take dey hustle no b nollywood. Ewwooo! My boxer don tear. C fresh laps. Chai
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
It is obvious from simply observing that Nigerian girls in general love pampering their faces and leaving the rest to mother nature.. soo much cellulite abi na amalite
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by UyiIredia(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Men ! Her hips don't lie.
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by blackbeau1(f): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Why not just go naked? It would make the picture sensational.
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ewww
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by touchmeder: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
look at what this lady is turning to? look at her body, its not dark, its not fair, its nothing...
ladies and Gents please dont bleach angry sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Bitto Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today / Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.