Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos (24301 Views)

Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) / Rukky Sanda Is Flawless In New Photo Going Halfly Blonde / Rukky Sanda Is A Bleaching, Razz, Classless & F-list Actress– Fans Replies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by ammyluv2002(f): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
touchmeder: look at what this lady is turning to? look at her body, its not dark, its not fair, its nothing...
ladies and Gents please dont bleach angry sad
funny!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sexiest lomo lati le"nt even tonto decay dat makes front page everyday has shape like"nd yall beefin"God save nigerians
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Ichel: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
J12: Her brèasts look like amala twenty naira
shocked shocked wetin ur own look like?? Upload am mak we see **continue smokin my cuban cigar n waitin**
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Goldenheart(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
kulyie: i just knew there will be a bunch of haters here with inferiority complex.if its beyonce,rihanna or britney spears they put here now,you people will be showering them with praises,but if its a nigerian actress or celeb,it wont take you time to say all manners of uncouth things about her like this animal above me calling someone he cannot create a slut.am sure your girlfriend is virgin mary that has not been defiled by anyman including you.pele o mr itk,am sure you are the one that bought bleaching cream for her.haters in nairaland are very irritating.if you think you or your girlfriend is hotter or better than her in all ramifications,upload your picture and that of your girlfriend.it is people like you that will go and upload random photos of models and paste it here as your girlfriend.next time if you want to criticize,make sure your criticism has substance and its not biased.mshewww.you cant say a good or worthwhile thing about a fellow nigerian except rubbish.if you dont appreciate your own,is it americans that will help you appreciate it.irritant!
See vexing
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by hizaya61(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
feel like saying something stupid but mouth zip
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by KweenAdz(f): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2013
Dt handbag is so common and cheap...She looks pretty but her tatoo is ugly and her outfit is not cool in any way...
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 22, 2013
izenco2005: Plz who she

She is a Nollywood actress.

By the way, where is Tonto Dike?
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by adetobayo: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2013
undecidedShe is beautifull as a human,but why is she go naked?
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by moneyhungry(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2013
kulyie: i just knew there will be a bunch of haters here with inferiority complex.if its beyonce,rihanna or britney spears they put here now,you people will be showering them with praises,but if its a nigerian actress or celeb,it wont take you time to say all manners of uncouth things about her like this animal above me calling someone he cannot create a slut.am sure your girlfriend is virgin mary that has not been defiled by anyman including you.pele o mr itk,am sure you are the one that bought bleaching cream for her.haters in nairaland are very irritating.if you think you or your girlfriend is hotter or better than her in all ramifications,upload your picture and that of your girlfriend.it is people like you that will go and upload random photos of models and paste it here as your girlfriend.next time if you want to criticize,make sure your criticism has substance and its not biased.mshewww.you cant say a good or worthwhile thing about a fellow nigerian except rubbish.if you dont appreciate your own,is it americans that will help you appreciate it.irritant!
u talk 2much, sounding like a slu/t on her period.
pull ur skirt up.
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by swtcharissa(f): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2013
timpaker: Sagged brea$t!!

I just lost my appetite. smh
sry,but can ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ post ur sisters pics let's see if her breast still has alignment...or if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ r a lady let's see urs..
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by swtcharissa(f): 7:03am On Jan 22, 2013
She seem nt T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ b fotogenic cos this babe is prettier than this
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Gladbaba(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2013
Eyes hav seeing why ears hav hear but yet can someone tell me who Iڪ be self
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by maygah(f): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2013
yvonne_2: Yurk!!! Bleaching body...look at her fingers..smh
wetin u expect from a yoruba gurl

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by misslaw(f): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2013
IT HER LIFE....non of ma buss
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by pitipom: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2013
timpaker: Sagged brea$t!!

I just lost my appetite. smh
Excuse me! You are just showing off ur very high level of
Inferiority complex! Have u ever spoken with a lady as hot as she is?
How much more date!Are your girlfriend's breast firmer than hers?
Pls grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2013
chachawabs: http://chachacorner.com/rukky-sanda-is-getting-big-photos/

I’m not hating but correct me if I’m wrong but I see some excesses on her laps, they aren’t firm! What gives Rukky? Good life to much for you to handle? These are her holiday photos, BTW.

All your topics are just frivolities. Go through them and ask yourself what really occupies your brain...
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by timpaker(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2013
swtcharissa: sry,but can ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ post ur sisters pics let's see if her breast still has alignment...or if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ r a lady let's see urs..

What's wrong with my opinion...... Post yours and not quote mine without having any meaningful thing to say. cool cool

pitipom:
Excuse me! You are just showing off ur very high level of
Inferiority complex! Have u ever spoken with a lady as hot as she is?
How much more date!Are your girlfriend's breast firmer than hers?
Pls grow up!

Nairalanders and there stu.pi.dity! I'm sure u are a lady with a sagged bre.a$t. Quit whining over my post which is my own opinion and go get urself laid joor. wetin concern me and you self?
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
she aint baad looking damn sexy
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by peachezncream(f): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
KweenAdz: Dt handbag is so common and cheap...She looks pretty but her tatoo is ugly and her outfit is not cool in any way...
The handbag is not cheap my dear, It costs 150dollars here...
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by geegirl101(f): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
yvonne_2: Yurk!!! Bleaching body...look at her fingers..smh
Post your own picture let's see..mtsceew
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by ifeteminikan: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2013
"A vehicle was stolen lastweek Thursday night around 9pm in alapere ketu area of lagos, A Silver coloured Toyota Corolla with Registration number LSR473AZ, Anybody with information should please contact the nearest police station or 08059296234/08083309374
CHASIS NUM IS 1NXBR32E43Z031513/ 2003 MODEL"

pixs here https://www.nairaland.com/1165902/stolen-vehicle-ketu-alapere-toyota
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by blessbe: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2013
looking sexy anyway but i am d sexiest...check it out. lol
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by blunderass01: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2013
I wouldn't beleive you guys will scold corsie orjiakor when people like rukky sanda are still alive. Corsy is so much better compared to this cheap LovePeddler.
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by maonye: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2013
see how she keep her face, is like she release the bad gas frm her anus rukky easy oo release the gas small small oo.is natural cos i can feel it.
Re: Rukky Sanda Is Getting BIG! Photos by Dovahkiin(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
op u sound like a hater she looks aite and all the guys on here talkin ish will still smash given the oppoutunity grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Bitto Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today / Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.