Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 (1763 Views)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 / What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by efe2luv: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Please i need advise on the possible problem with the vibration i am experiencing when i put on the AC in my honda car......it is usually strong when i am in traffic and generally on low fire.....i have tried increasing the fire and only reduced it back cos of some other issues....Also my mechanic have advised me to change my AC compressor which i spent money doing and still the problem persists...Any suggestions from fellow Nlanders or personnel familiar with this kind of issue? It will be appreciated.....
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by lehinme: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
The problem is with the engine seats of your car
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by nagreenmotoring: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] Its your engine seats it maybe 1 or two of it. Change it and it will stop. Do you feel the same vibration when your gear changes? if you do the engine seat is also the problem
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by leonn(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
my chairman your engine or the sit does not have any damn problem, the problem is the vacuum pump in the engine it is expected to supply more air fuel mixture in order to increase your engine power so as to be able to carry the extra load from the A.C . just take it to ladipo if you are in lagos for it to be changed that might just cost you about 3.5k. Hope its helpful.

1 Like

Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by nagreenmotoring: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
Really bro you are diagnosing Vacuum pump for a car you haven't seen and tested. You also don't know the amount of vibration the car is producing or if the RPM drops below 800 when the AC is on. Your diagnosis can only be determine if and when you have seen the car and tested the vacuum pump if its faulty or not. The dude with the vibration people problem please do tread with caution
Re: Vibration Problem In Honda Discussion Continues 2007 by luvinhubby(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2013
1, Check your air cleaner casing if it`s torn, if so change it.

2, Have your injection nozzles serviced, if dirty can cause the vibration

3, Check your MAP (Injector mouth) sensor.

The vacuum pump will cause irregular steaming on your car, so i doubt if it can cause it.

(1) (Reply)

What Car Can I Buy With 700k Budget. / 2003 ACURA MDX Review / Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Car? Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.