Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105272 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
@ all

i dont think we can hit $1000 in 25 day or games using $1 make we do analysis before starting oh
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by onyxo76(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:
went to the site,is that d guy..see muscles...lolz..well his picks are ohk bt rated 70% same as statarena and asiabookie
that guy with muscles is not the lawrenson guy , that chap also made his picks alongside mark,anyway what he does is to give his prediction, then he analyses each game as regards team injury, previous stats etc and finally makes his prediction.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
Xpset: @ all

i dont think we can hit $1000 in 25 day or games using $1 make we do analysis before starting oh
In 26 days, with odds of 1.3 and a start stake of $1, we'll hit $917.333. I just approximated.
In 27 days however, total profit will be $1192.533.

You can do the maths yourself to be sure.

But ofcourse, if we play safe after 5days, it might take upto 30 days to get there. And as we're moving, if we take 5 games on a weekend day, we might get there in no time.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Knaruto: saturday
fulham vs man-utd first half-over 0.5 goals@1.28
Mainz vs Bayern-munich first half over 0.5 goals@1.28 also
This is ma vote
Great pick. Please, lets start voting o. No time. The soccer season would end in not more than 3months time. No time. By the way, have we all agreed to start tomorrow? Mr drizzy, i think you have a point there. We should all move as one. Xpset, i think we should start with $1 instead. What do you think? Atleast, everyone is richer than that amount.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
Knaruto: saturday
fulham vs man-utd first half-over 0.5 goals@1.28
Mainz vs Bayern-munich first half over 0.5 goals@1.28 also
This is ma vote
I think both are very possible outcomes. With van persie on form, lets see what will happen. Plus Man u is not immune to conceding either. So, here's one vote for the Man u fixture. Guys, we need more picks. Atleast, we should roll our stake not less than 5 times tomorrow.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
onyxo76:

this was his last post 3 days ago,the predictions/analysis for this weekend is not yet out...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21171673, i tried to upload the page but its larger than 200kb, i'll be on the lookout till when i leave the office at 4 pm.
Nice one Onyxo.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by cyif2003(m): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
Guys lets avoid half time bets oh. Anytin can happen. We shud deal wif full time bets. Make una tink am well oh
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
At this point, i think it will be useful if we list out the markets we're looking at and allocate responsibilities.

Over 0.5 frist half
Over 1.5 full time
Over 2.5 full time
1X2 double chance
Under 2.5 first half
Under 2.5 full time
Under 3.5 full time
Under 4.5 full time

It is time to specialize. If there is any of the markets above you'll like to join the team, please indicate. I for one will like to join the Under 4.5 team. Please indicate the team you'll like to join and lets move on.

Also, if there's any market you'll suggest we add or remove from the above markets, suggestions are welcome.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by onyxo76(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
arsenal vs stoke- over 2.5 goals at 1.64 and
newcastle vs chelsea BTTS at 1.67.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
pls is anyone good in draw..i think 1 or 2 a week would help alot..
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
I will lead the Under 4.5 team. Please we need teams leaders o. If you'll like to lead a particular team or join any team, lets do that ASAP. No time. Cyif, true talk. Are you saying we should remove the first half markets?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Michky: At this point, i think it will be useful if we list out the markets we're looking at and allocate responsibilities.

Over 0.5 frist half
Over 1.5 full time
Over 2.5 full time
1X2 double chance
Under 2.5 first half
Under 2.5 full time
Under 3.5 full time
Under 4.5 full time

It is time to specialize. If there is any of the markets above you'll like to join the team, please indicate. I for one will like to join the Under 4.5 team. Please indicate the team you'll like to join and lets move on.

Also, if there's any market you'll suggest we add or remove from the above markets, suggestions are welcome.
sorry if i may ask the 1x2 double chance market.isnt straight win included..if nt,i think it should be
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Michky: At this point, i think it will be useful if we list out the markets we're looking at and allocate responsibilities.

Over 0.5 frist half
Over 1.5 full time
Over 2.5 full time
1X2 double chance
Under 2.5 first half
Under 2.5 full time
Under 3.5 full time
Under 4.5 full time

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by sanchez4eva: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
I think Jasper and I should deal mostly with analysis....as for me I support Man U vs Fulham over 0.5 fh,over 1.5 FT and over 2.5 FT...Safest bet is over 1.5 but odds may be low...man u are weak defensively but most times because they score more they win...another profitable market is both to score (look at the past 7 man u games) but let's be safe with over 0.5 fh or over 1.5 ft....bayern vs mainz is likely to work but I think the last time both played the game ended 0-0...so my vote is for man u vs fulham...anybody can analyse btw
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Michky: I will lead the Under 4.5 team. Please we need teams leaders o. If you'll like to lead a particular team or join any team, lets do that ASAP. No time. Cyif, true talk. Are you saying we should remove the first half markets?
to be plain i seriously dnt like the issue of leading in anything..we agreed to work as a body..no lead...i think we all should put our hands together,supposing someone drops a pick,we'll check it and make our decision together..after all we accumulate all our selection(as a body) and hand it over to u to post it all..what do u think?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:
sorry if i may ask the 1x2 double chance market.isnt straight win included..if nt,i think it should be
It should have been included but we all know how our darling teams blip-up sometimes. Double chance would have been safer. But generally, am still sceptical about this 1X2 market o.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:
to be plain i seriously dnt like the issue of leading in anything..we agreed to work as a body..no lead...i think we all should put our hands together,supposing someone drops a pick,we'll check it and make our decision together..after all we accumulate all our selection(as a body) and hand it over to u to post it all..what do u think?
You've made a good point, honestly. I dont know. I just feel if we need the best picks and we don't have more than 24hrs in a day to analyse, we'll need the best hands to go fishing. They can now drop their best picks here and we can all now re-analyse them together and pick the best. More like processing and refining. You get?

More like an organization. Things move better and faster when specialization is utilized. Plus, if a car tyre had to do its own seperately while the steering wheel does its own too seperately, the car as we know it today won't be admirable. Am not working alone here so, if we don't like this pattern then we can scrap it. I just think it'll work better. Thats all.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Michky: You've made a good point, honestly. I dont know. I just feel if we need the best picks and we don't have more than 24hrs in a day to analyse, we'll need the best hands to go fishing. They can now drop their best picks here and we can all now re-analyse them together and pick the best. More like processing and refining. You get?
lol. Ohk ur ryt.pls ppl post ur weekend picks today so we can work on emm.then lets say 12pm saturday.the thread pick itself would be placed.abi@micky
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lol. Ohk ur ryt.pls ppl post ur weekend picks today so we can work on emm.then lets say 12pm saturday.the thread pick itself would be placed.abi@micky
I think 12pm is good for the collective pick.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by lowisz: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
The ideal is good and I think with the full house and gurus joint effort u guys can kill the bookie, also remember that we are not using the same bookie ,not every one is on ladbrokes and also on bet365 , so try and make ur pick the type that will be accepted by almost all bookie, honestly it a good ideal, keep it up, atleast we can have atleast 4 to 5 games where we can accumulate the odd
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
lowisz: The ideal is good and I think with the full house and gurus joint effort u guys can kill the bookie, also remember that we are not using the same bookie ,not every one is on ladbrokes and also on bet365 , so try and make ur pick the type that will be accepted by almost all bookie, honestly it a good ideal, keep it up, atleast we can have atleast 4 to 5 games where we can accumulate the odd
which is why we are to post picks that most bookies have.no corner or red card ish!.i believe u saw micky's terms!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
Michky: In 26 days, with odds of 1.3 and a start stake of $1, we'll hit $917.333. I just approximated.
In 27 days however, total profit will be $1192.533.

You can do the maths yourself to be sure.

But ofcourse, if we play safe after 5days, it might take upto 30 days to get there. And as we're moving, if we take 5 games on a weekend day, we might get there in no time.

i believe you. but like i said we shouldn't base our predictions out of this thread i.e using what other soccer punters already have on there website which we have tested in The past and didn't work
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Michky: Great pick. Please, lets start voting o. No time. The soccer season would end in not more than 3months time. No time. By the way, have we all agreed to start tomorrow? Mr drizzy, i think you have a point there. We should all move as one. Xpset, i think we should start with $1 instead. What do you think? Atleast, everyone is richer than that amount.

i agree with you we should start tomorrow.

we should start the selection today then we finally decide mickhy should post our selected verdict
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
onyxo76: arsenal vs stoke- over 2.5 goals at 1.64 and
newcastle vs chelsea BTTS at 1.67.

the odd is too high and risky to our strategy what we are looking at is 1.20-1.40 odd
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:

for me i wont supot straight win using this strategy. u want make we loose our first bet abi
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:

fine
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by UkwuNnu(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Subscribing... This is gonna be interesting.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by valboy20(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
Xpset:

the odd is too high and risky to our strategy what we are looking at is 1.20-1.40 odd

bloke, IMHO letx try n consider value bets in our pickx...evn dix small oddx u talkin 'bout aint a guarantee for sure win
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
valboy20:

bloke, IMHO letx try n consider value bets in our pickx...evn dix small oddx u talkin 'bout aint a guarantee for sure win

its better to analyse and loss rather than just place bet. our strategy is based on d recent outcome in many matches not just newbie way of win loss thing
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
Xpset:

My thoughts exactly. I think we need markets with very minimal risks.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by valboy20(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
fellow punterx letx go der.

Werder bremen vs hannover 96
8:30pm tonight
pick 1st half over 1.5
safebet: 1st half over 0.5

I expect an entertaining match between Werder and Hannover in Bremen.
Werder Bremen ix coming off a tough 3-2 loss in Hamburg. They face another derby against 96, but captain Fritz won`t be available. That does not make things easier for a defense which allowd 8 goals in d first two matches of d second leg and had also problemx all season long. Hannover on d other hand is coming off a 2-1 win over Wolfsburg buh did not deserve to win. The team still has way too many problemx at d defensive-end though they bought Djourou in, who still needx a bit tym to connect wid hix new playerx.
Both teamx knw 'bout d problemx of d opposition at d defensive-end and with that, I don`t expect Hannover to sit back, which should open up lanes for both teamx.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by THABOSS1: 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Pls who knows aw long it takes for ur uba africard to be credited by ladbrokes wen u withdraw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (102) (Reply)

Nigeria Zip Code / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.