Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Football Betting Season 5 - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 5 (105478 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2013
Xpset:

am with you. But looking at when games are played this few days we may not hit our target since we can only bet once in day. (weekend)
I don't understand. Are you saying the games are for the same time, hence we won't be able to roll more than once?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2013
Michky: I don't understand. Are you saying the games are for the same time, hence we won't be able to roll more than once?

let me ask is the selection single accumulation?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by ichidodo: 11:42am On Feb 02, 2013
ichidodo: d fulham game just dug a 3k-sized hole in my 10k tradin acc, but its all good what is important is to avoid being emotional and to keep my wits 2geda besides there wil b other days. Remember to bet responsibly.
i love weekends, there is so much action 4rum mornin til midnite dat u get weary just openin livescores. Anyway my objective is to rebuild my acc 4rum 7k back to 10k. Here we go, yalispor v kilimli beledyispor (double chance yalispor @1.3 ) acca wit adana demirspor v deniszlispor (under 2.5 goals @ 1.61) total odds 2.08 staking 2k. acc credit (5k)
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2013
Xpset:

let me ask is the selection single accumulation?
Singles.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Am starting here

13:00 Balsberg Under 1.5 HT 1.32

12:45 Rangers Over 0.5 HT 1.34

Am starting with Rangers today. You know i can afford to throw away $5.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Michky: Am starting here

whats happening this is not part of the selection now... That means cant achieve our aim together.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
sorry guyz i think is still prefare the 1x2 market,even though its risky..when u win u make it huge..lol.anyway here are my picks

singles:
bayern munich
shalke o4
az
everton
real madrid

double chance

chelsea+draw
reading+draw
genoa+draw
aso chief(algerian league)+draw
wolfsburg+draw

straight draw:
westham

oh! And not to forget pls everyone should stay clear of the qpr match ,cus qpr are good and are likely to win(due to odds and last 4games).bt i doubt it alot.they are playing against norwich side..which is nt only higher than them in league(14-20).they are also good in away(just snob the liverpool match,they had problems in their defense)..its a warning oh.if u were to choose,a draw would be perfect sha!
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
pls oh where is micky,its 12pm already..
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
My selection based on Over 2.5 FT

Chelsea
Everton

odd 2.61
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
mr.drizzy:
pls oh where is micky,its 12pm already..

the has already stated a biased selection out of what he previously selected am out of that plan

Michky: Over 0.5 first half
Reading - Sunderland
Arsenal - Stoke
Everton - Aston Villa
Newcastle United - Chelsea

Over 1.5
Mainz 05 - Bayern Munich
Schalke 04 - Greuther Furth
PSV Eindhoven - ADO Den Haag
Vitoria de Guimaraes - FC Porto
Granada - Real Madrid

Under 4.5
QPR v Norwich Total goals - under 4.5

Under 2.5 first half
West Ham v Swansea First Half - under

Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Xpset:

whats happening this is not part of the selection now... That means cant achieve our aim together.
Yes we can. I was thinking we need to roll our stake 5 times today so that we can get our original stake back. Most of the tips we got so far are same time, hence our chances will be only one roll for today. The only feed back am getting rightnow is coming from you alone. That's not really encouraging. I don't know what it'll cost to risk just $1 and work together for heavens sakes. If we were to use my suggestions for yesterday (regarding working in teams), we'd have been far ahead by now. But look at where we are now. Its not really easy doing it alone from here honestly. One guy even wished us luck. Oh, am sure he can't wait to say "ha ha! I knew yall will fail". Am talking about Alikdavid. Well, its all good.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Xpset, lets move with the tide. We're still working together. I was just trying to get more picks for today. Those picks would have been gotten by the different teams and by now, we'd have just been analysing. But, its all good. By the way, we didn't really analyse the other picks did we? No. So, its not a problem if we get more picks to work with. Please, we're still working with the plan.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by memski(m): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
bukanhands, u re online na.. I need ur no. still memski
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Xpset:

the has already stated a biased selection out of what he previously selected am out of that plan

@micky reading dis post ur pics aint bad ,bt we promise to work as a group and analyse.this isnt analysing its,ur own personal picks..oh and whoever said ur in this alone,we promised to work as a body to reduce ur load.bt ryt nw i so dnt get it..u constantly say its all on u,which is still odd..and we promised to start with 1$ and ur calling something else..dude ur breaking the rules seriously...@xpset abeg no ves eh..its jst some complication,it happens.u dnt need to be out of anything..i posted my picks still waiting for u guyz to look into it,@least b4 1.30pm..qpr xcluded..thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
mr.drizzy:
@micky reading dis post ur pics aint bad ,bt we promise to work as a group and analyse.this isnt analysing its,ur own personal picks..oh and whoever said ur in this alone,we promised to work as a body to reduce ur load.bt ryt nw i so dnt get it..u constantly say its all on u,which is still odd..and we promised to start with 1$ and ur calling something else..dude ur breaking the rules seriously...@xpset abeg no ves eh..its jst some complication,it happens.u dnt need to be out of anything..i posted my picks still waiting for u guyz to look into it,@least b4 1.30pm..qpr xcluded..thanks
Reason am na. How many hours are we going to use to analyse before we make selections. In fact, take another look at the thread since yesterday, have you seen any analyses yet? That's how slow we are dragging. At this speed, we might not make a single selection before the day runs out. In other words, we promised to work as a body but most of us are not doing anything. If we had divided ourselves into groups yesterday, we'd have been miles ahead. Well, no long thing. Drop your analysis and lets pick.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Michky: Xpset, lets move with the tide. We're still working together. I was just trying to get more picks for today. Those picks would have been gotten by the different teams and by now, we'd have just been analysing. But, its all good. By the way, we didn't really analyse the other picks did we? No. So, its not a problem if we get more picks to work with. Please, we're still working with the plan.

ok I understand you now am in. your selection is ok my me am waiting for others to say something abi una be folo folo
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by UkwuNnu(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Michky: Yes we can. I was thinking we need to roll our stake 5 times today so that we can get our original stake back. Most of the tips we got so far are same time, hence our chances will be only one roll for today. The only feed back am getting rightnow is coming from you alone. That's not really encouraging. I don't know what it'll cost to risk just $1 and work together for heavens sakes. If we were to use my suggestions for yesterday (regarding working in teams), we'd have been far ahead by now. But look at where we are now. Its not really easy doing it alone from here honestly. One guy even wished us luck. Oh, am sure he can't wait to say "ha ha! I knew yall will fail". Am talking about Alikdavid. Well, its all good.

Sorry guys, am here with you guys.
Are we going to accumulate those picks you make from our earlier submission?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by UkwuNnu(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
Reading - Sunderland
Arsenal - Stoke
Everton - Aston Villa

Over 1.5
Mainz 05 - Bayern Munich
Granada - Real Madrid

Under 4.5

Under 2.5 first half

Nice picks but am not too comfortable with that West Ham Vs Swansea HT Under 2.5 duh
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Dfrenzy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
Equal stakes
Q.P.R - 2.10
WEST HAM - 2.25

High stake
Arsenal - 1.30
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by mrdrizzy(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
well ohk whatever works..i also wonna give some scoop in punting,

THE ALGERIAN LEAGUE:well so far the algerian league is basically the best punting league for me,and for those that use the 1x2 market
The algerian league is like a replica of of our own nigerian league but very tactical and full of goals every match there must be atleast 2goals.
Now my reason for saying the algerian league is a replica to our is cus,most home teams win..alot from facts you could check it out urselves ,remember dnt look @the top 3 clubs they are like dynamo

form all what i covered i have come to creat my own picks from there,they are

USM ALGERS
HARRACH
BEJAJA
ASOCHLEF(DRAW)..
i can certify that this picks are 80% good..but its all left for you to choose or not to..pls stake what u can endure..thanks..i think that would be my pics for today
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

Sorry guys, am here with you guys.
Are we going to accumulate those picks you make from our earlier submission?
You can accumulate them in twos if you like. But for this plan we're doing, we're simply going to stake them one after the other till we get to $1000. Your picks were fantastic by the way. Please lets start preparing for tomorrow. We need as many picks as possible.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
mr.drizzy:
well ohk whatever works..i also wonna give some scoop in punting,

THE ALGERIAN LEAGUE:well so far the algerian league is basically the best punting league for me,and for those that use the 1x2 market
The algerian league is like a replica of of our own nigerian league but very tactical and full of goals every match there must be atleast 2goals.
Now my reason for saying the algerian league is a replica to our is cus,most home teams win..alot from facts you could check it out urselves ,remember dnt look @the top 3 clubs they are like dynamo

form all what i covered i have come to creat my own picks from there,they are

USM ALGERS
HARRACH
BEJAJA
ASOCHLEF(DRAW)..
i can certify that this picks are 80% good..but its all left for you to choose or not to..pls stake what u can endure..thanks..i think that would be my pics for today
Fantastic! Am not following them though. But good job bro.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by valboy20(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Reading - Sunderland
Arsenal - Stoke
Everton - Aston Villa

Over 1.5
Mainz 05 - Bayern Munich
Granada - Real Madrid

Under 4.5

Under 2.5 first half

great pickx...IMO, mainz vs bayern over 1.5 HT aint safe....NO INSULT PLS
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2013

13:00 Balsberg Under 1.5 HT 1.32 Lost

12:45 Rangers Over 0.5 HT 1.34 WON

Ok guys, which one do we go with next?
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by bukahands(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
memski: bukanhands, u re online na.. I need ur no. still memski
I sent u a mail
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by valboy20(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
4pm bankerx
PLAY SINGLES
STAKE HIGH

queen of south vs alloa athletic
pick: queen of south @1.42

cliftonville vs lisburn
pick: cliftonville @1.12

linfield vs ballymena
pick: linfield @ 1.45

birkirkara vs qormi
pick: birkirkara @ 1.36

grimsby vs alfreton
pick: grimsby @1.56
-----------------------------------
risky bet
STAKE LOW
peterborough vs burnley
pick: peterborough DNB @ 2.72

MORE GREENX CCUMIN XOON
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Xpset: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
valboy20:

great pickx...IMO, mainz vs bayern over 1.5 HT aint safe....NO INSULT PLS

your eyes get sand its over 1.5 FT
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
Man u. Over 0.5 HT.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by Michky: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
Xpset:

Xpset, you don't have to insult anyone to make your point
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by onyxo76(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
chelsea win or draw +everton win or draw. low risk bet. and pls stay away from any game involving qpr.
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by valboy20(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
Xpset:

aint surprise tha ya chose to be a dork....afterall ya aint suppose to be in dix world>>product of a broken sheath. SMH4U
Re: Football Betting Season 5 by 0Edward0(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
bukahands:
Weekend double
ManU 1.65
Real Madrid. 1.33
Odds 2.15
Other tips I placed
Barca 1.44
Bayern 1.40
Psg double chance 1.20
Total odds 5.3

1 down 4 to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.