Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,934 members, 7,852,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census (6454 Views)

Nairaland Ethnic Census, What Tribe Are You From. / Nairaland 2012 Ethnic Census / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by ektbear: 2:26am On Jan 23, 2013
.Nairaland:

Two olodos undecided vote commot dey no dey hear. angry

Err. I voted. And the vote should be pretty easy to figure out.
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by Dede1(m): 3:09am On Jan 23, 2013
babyosisi: Where else will i come from?
the land of confident men and women cool cool cool
100% Igbo and extremely proud of it!
Ada Igbo I

There is one hot women group around DC metro called Ada Igbo.
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 23, 2013
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by joseph1832(m): 5:07am On Jan 23, 2013
I AM A NIGERIAN! Tribal affiliation is among the root cause of our problems owing to the fact that it promotes nepotism and mediocrity.
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by dayokanu(m): 5:50am On Jan 23, 2013
edoyad:

Teeheehee, edoyad is dayode spelt backwards. I was thinking of a username to use and Bam! Dayo Adeneye D1 came to mind. Anyways I still gat some love for Southwest being a Lag boy and all. And don't worry, my love for lag don't mean I love your tribe any less. The Loveliest guy I've ever known is called Tochukwu grin

Why would you use my name?
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by dayokanu(m): 5:53am On Jan 23, 2013
Omo Yoruba ni mi swagga

Specifically

I am from Ogbomoso. Ogbomoso Ilu Ajagungbade (He who fights wars to get his crown)Ogbomoso Ogbomojugun, Ogbomoso omo afo'gbo ja, Ibi won gbe n jeka ki won to muko yangan. omo ajegbin je karaun omo a fi karaun fo ri mu.
Be denu oko e sinmi, be denu oko e sinmi ogun o ja ja ko ko Ogbomoso ri be denu oko e sinmi

Warriors and brave men and women populated Ogbomoso. They were fearless and fierce in battle. Many wars fought but none was able to capture Ogbomoso town ship. Several war Chiefs rose to the rank of Are Onakakanfo in the Alafin’s Army. For instance, Toyege and Ojo Aburumaku were distinguished Are Onakakanfo. In recent time two famous Ogbomoso sons became Are Onakakanfo. They were Chief Samuel Oladoke Akintola an orator, journalist and tactful politician who rose to the rank of the Premier of the Old Western Region of Nigeria; and Colonel Benjamin Adekunle a brave and dignified soldier, who became the symbol of Ogbomoso fearlessness during the Nigerian Civil War

Land of great warriors, Land that produced the most Yoruba Generalissimos: Land of General Toyeje Akanni, Land of General Ojo Aburumaku Eso Ikoyi won kii gbofa leyin, iwaju ni won fii gbota. Agba Ikoyi to gbojo iku toree gbalu. Ikoyi Eso, arogun yo- Ikoyi warriors/generals dont receive arrows in the back, they face on coming bullets heads on. Elders of Ikoyi that heard of his day of death and went to get drummers rejoicing, Ikoyi generals that delight in wars, , Land of General Ladoke Akintola omo Loogun, Ajalaagbe omo kulodo, yagboyaaju omo kara

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by Ngwakwe: 6:02am On Jan 23, 2013
I would have love to administer and Chair one of the Local Councils in Lagos State because of my irresistible tract records in selflessness, creativity, great vision and people oriented services, but the King makers in our party said no, that it's not possible because am IGBO
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by GARRIx7(m): 6:10am On Jan 23, 2013
PROUDLY URHOBO........

cool
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by Roland17(m): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2013
Ezigbo Nwafo ka m'bu..I am an unapologetic proud Igbo guy, any day, any time, anywhere......Being Igbo means the world to meeee

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by edoyad(m): 6:50am On Jan 23, 2013
dayokanu: Omo Yoruba ni mi swagga

Specifically

though I am a coward, I am from Ogbomoso.
Ogbomoso Ilu Ajagungbade (He who fights wars to get his crown)Ogbomoso Ogbomojugun, Ogbomoso omo afo'gbo ja, Ibi won gbe n jeka ki won to muko yangan. omo ajegbin je karaun omo a fi karaun fo ri mu.
Be denu oko e sinmi, be denu oko e sinmi ogun o ja ja ko ko Ogbomoso ri be denu oko e sinmi

Land of great warriors, Land that produced the most Yoruba Generalissimos: Land of General Toyeje Akanni, Land of General Ojo Aburumaku Eso Ikoyi won kii gbofa leyin, iwaju ni won fii gbota. Agba Ikoyi to gbojo iku toree gbalu. Ikoyi Eso, arogun yo- Ikoyi warriors/generals dont receive arrows in the back, they face on coming bullets heads on. Elders of Ikoyi that heard of his day of death and went to get drummers rejoicing, Ikoyi generals that delight in wars, , Land of General Ladoke Akintola omo Loogun, Ajalaagbe omo kulodo, yagboyaaju omo kara

Don't worry, you will overcome your fears one day and become brave like your kinsmen tongue
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by gogo2003: 6:54am On Jan 23, 2013
AM AN IGBO MAN
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by EzePromoe: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2013
I'm a proud Igbo man from Lagos state tongue My hometown is Idumota grin
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by Afam4eva(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2013
joseph1832: I AM A NIGERIAN! Tribal affiliation is among the root cause of our problems owing to the fact that it promotes nepotism and mediocrity.
National affiliation nko?
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by dridowu: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2013
Omo Ijebu-Aiyepe ( YORUBA )
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by Ngwakwe: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2013
I understand, your are not proud of your tribe.

That's Okay, next time appeal to the Man in the Sky for a change.

joseph1832: I AM A NIGERIAN! Tribal affiliation is among the root cause of our problems owing to the fact that it promotes nepotism and mediocrity.
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by Tolexander: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2013
Èmi omo kú àárò o kò jí ire bí.
A kúkú jíire, ti elégàn ni ó kù.
Bí a bá jí ní òwúrò, a sì dòbálè fún àwon òbí tí ó bí wa lómo.
Omolúàbí tí a kó nílé tí ó tún ara rè bí.
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by demmie1: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2013
Ngodigha: Guess, what is my ethnic group?.

Ape-luvian?

Bam! I got it!
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by gidiMonsta(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2013
Omoluabi ni wa. Awa o kin fi ikpa ji baba wa, awa man dobale fun iya wa, awa o kin ri eni ti o juwalo fin. Omoluabi ni wa
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by nduchucks: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Feed me more: I'm half Igbo from Mba 5 and half Yoruba from Abeokuta.
What am i? undecided

Don't mind them abeg. You are more Nigerian than Jaba bushmen who claim to be middlebelters. smiley
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by passion007: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Igbo...from Wa-Wa State. The emphatic "No" meaning we don't take $#it... grin

Enugu o ni baje o! wink (BTW I don't know what that phrase means)
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
A ji sebi oyo laari, oyo o shebi baba eni kan kan...

Proudly Yoruba!

wink
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by edoyad(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Don't mind them abeg. You are as Nigerian as a Jaba man from the middlebelt smiley

I on the other hand am an immigrant from Niger Republic
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Omo ijesha osere, onile obi
Omo olobi wonwotiriwo(high pitch), omo olobi wonwontiriwo(low pitch)
Omo ijesha o ridi isana, ile leru omo Owa ti I muna roko,
Omo Arogunyo, Omo Arogun-bera-bi-aso,
Omo Owa obokun remi remi.
Ujesha ni mi ere.
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by nduchucks: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
@edoyad, my brother from another mother, how far na? e be like say de tin pain you small. Happy New Year all the same. cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by AustineE1: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
babyosisi: Where else will i come from?
the land of confident men and women cool cool cool
100% Igbo and extremely proud of it!
Ada Igbo I
..Ada di ora mma!Ada na eri ukwu anu! nne jisike!!!
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by hardniola(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
omo akoko-ondo state
i rep
YORUBA...................swagz.
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by ibide(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Only urhobn . Urhobo wado !!! I love this land of urhobo
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by joseph1832(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
National affiliation nko?
Am afraid nothing like that exist in this country! Instead of people to think about what's good for the country, they think about what's good for them and their tribe.
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by joseph1832(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2013
Ngwakwe: I understand, your are not proud of your tribe.

That's Okay, next time appeal to the Man in the Sky for a change.

Am sorry to say bro but you are not patriotic! And am very very proud of my tribe.
Re: NAIRALAND 2013 Ethnic Census by Abagworo(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2013
Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? / COVID-19: Will Sanwo-olu Be Guilty If He Orders This Man's Arrest? PICS / Beautiful Pictures Of Osogbo, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.