Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

How I Download Internet Download Manager - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How I Download Internet Download Manager (2197 Views)

How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / Internet Download Manager Integration Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Download Internet Download Manager by tonyeto: 5:49am On Jan 22, 2013
Pls friends am new to Nairaland forum.Would love to know how I can download with serial no. internet download manager
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by Maleeq(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Posting of serials and cracks (and links to same) isn't tolerated here on forum.

However, here is the link to official site: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
i have the full version and i can sure it if you desire
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by TonyMccallum: 4:22am On Jan 24, 2013
Hello Members,

Internet download manager provides the ability to increase download speed up to 5 times than an ordinary download. Moreover, it includes also many other features which help user to perform this task without hassle such as resume broken processes, comprehensive error recovery, and so on. Internet Download Manager can be run with almost downloading tool. For instance, it supports several web browsers such as Opera, MSN Explorer, AOL, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird and integrates http and ftp protocols, proxy servers and so on. Internet Download Manager also embeds feature which improves protection from harmful contents.

Thanks and Regards,
Tony Mccallum

[url="http://www.circusponies.com/downloads"]Notebook Download[/url]
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by SMNaruto: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2013
Some questions were mearnt to be answered by google.
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
I have sent you the link to the software kindly follow the steps in the rar file and you get yourself a full IDM, your appreciation is welcomed
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by Carmal90(m): 5:16am On Jan 27, 2013
Pls i also nid d proces to download on my pc internet download manager
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by folafola(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2013
contact me if you do need it sir
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by slimkay83(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
Folafola pls send d link for IDM full version to my mail showbuoy@gmail.com
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by pcagbaji(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
Contact me with this inbox agbaandrew@gmail.com for iDm
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by aceTS: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
folafola: i have the full version and i can sure it if you desire

fola,i hope its not the type that expires after 30 days trial period?
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by Ubking0(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2013
aceTS:

fola,i hope its not the type that expires after 30 days trial period?

fola dear plssssssssssssss send d full version of IDM to ubongnsini45@gmail.com i will appreciate u
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by Ubking0(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2013
folafola: I have sent you the link to the software kindly follow the steps in the rar file and you get yourself a full IDM, your appreciation is welcomed

fola plssssssssssssss send it 2 my email ubongnsini45@gmail.com
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by jintex(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2013
folafola: I have sent you the link to the software kindly follow the steps in the rar file and you get yourself a full IDM, your appreciation is welcomed.

guy send it plss i will do somthing pls
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by jintex(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2013
jintex4real@yahoo.com
Re: How I Download Internet Download Manager by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 04, 2015
With IDM you download files faster and save lots of your browsing data Click here to download http://www.edumacro.com/free-internet-download-manager

After download use this universal serial number to activate it from here. http://www.edumacro.com/internet-download-manager-serial-number/

(1) (Reply)

Diference Between Dual 2 Core And Core Duo? / Which Good Laptop Can I Get With #60k And Below? / Dell Inspiron 15 3452 For Sale In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.