Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,596 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Akpors But Why??!?!???!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors But Why??!?!???!!!! (1661 Views)

(mr Akpors, Is Interviewed After Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Afcon Match) / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? / Akpors Rebuke Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpors But Why??!?!???!!!! by Lagusta(m): 6:52am On Jan 22, 2013
Akpors and a judge, in a court of law...

JUDGE: do you wish to stay with mummy??

AKPORS: no, she likes besting me...

JUDGE: okay, what of your daddy

AKPORS: no, he loves beating me too

JUDGE: hmmm, so who do you want to stay with...

AKPORS: SUPER EAGLES!!!!!

JUDGE: BUT WHY (while nearly having a miscarriage)

AKPORS: BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BEAT ANYONE!!!

THE JUDGE HAD THE MISCARRIAGE, THEN SELF- SERVICED TILL HE DIED!!! grin grin grin

Oh, and if this didn't make you lafff, then know that you are a FLOCCINICALCULODISCOMBOBULATERMINATED
Human being embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Akpors But Why??!?!???!!!! by ciphoenix: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2013
See ya head, i didn't even chuckle tongue
Re: Akpors But Why??!?!???!!!! by Les: 7:46am On Jan 22, 2013
Was dat really a joke If it was, it was so damn funny dat i even forgot to laugh!!! undecided
Re: Akpors But Why??!?!???!!!! by Lagusta(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2013
Les: Was dat really a joke If it was, it was so damn funny dat i even forgot to laugh!!! undecided

You are so dry, sahara desert dey cry for you... undecided
Re: Akpors But Why??!?!???!!!! by Chrixsmithrock(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2013
Chai.....0ga abg go do sumfin wey fit yha....ur joke fit gve pregnant woman miscariage....n govrnmnt go hld yha respnsibLe
Re: Akpors But Why??!?!???!!!! by Ayobami7(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2018
Lolz
Re: Akpors But Why??!?!???!!!! by jaysingsopeyemi(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2018
Hi guys, kindly view this video on Instagram������help a nairalander win a song competition by view his instagram video here is the link to his video. please guys your views count
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4j06jlTvR/
The video is dope�Hi guys, kindly view this video on Instagram������help a nairalander win a song competition by view his instagram video here is the link to his video. please guys your views count
The video is dope�
Hi guys, kindly view this video on Instagram������help a nairalander win a song competition by view his instagram video here is the link to his video. please guys your views count
The video is dope�

(1) (Reply)

Joke:chicken and wine / ENDTIME Cameraman!!what Will U Do To Him / Do You Eat Pepper? See What Eating Of Pepper Did To This Man._ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.