Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women (1183 Views)

10 Dating Commandments For Ladies / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / The 10 Commandments For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by victorNRceo: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Tiwa salvage is a 33-year-old woman,and she's d kelekele love hit maker. She's a spokesperson for the PEPSI brand. She's got a soft voice n an attractive accent,which she used to give these logical advice or COMMANDMENTS to women.

1. Don't be in a hurry to move out of ur parents house.

2. Don't wait for a man before you start living. You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.

3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and you are not special.

4. Dont entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. Its not the right way to find a lover.

5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.

6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge you by the way you dress even before dey talk to you.

7. Don't use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he'll leave you after the sex.

8. Don't marry for the money, else you'll become one of his possessions.

9. Add value to yourself - get a career. Don't be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.

10. Beauty is not everything. If it is all you have, u'll lose ur place to someone beautiful better more matured and competent than you..

Do u agree with her?

1 Like

Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by ow11(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
I agree with everything she says except 1. Why aren't those lovely looking lips on my phallus? undecided
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by victorDvince: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
[quote author=ow11]I agree with everything she says except 1. Why aren't those lovely looking lips on my phallus?

What the hec are u saying......
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by ow11(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
victorDvince: What the hec are u saying......

I am saying that I have a crush on that tall drink of water with the pointy nose in that picture
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by victorDvince: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
ow11:

I am saying that I have a crush on that tall drink of water with the pointy nose in that picture
Ok then go seek 4 her with FAITH. grin
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
Solid advice.

Once saw this on MrBrownJays profile: "Don't be afraid that you life will end, be afraid that it will never start!". Priceless.
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by ikekings(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
I just love tiwa... #still thinking
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by victorNRceo: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Richfella: Solid advice.

Once saw this on MrBrownJays profile: "Don't be afraid that you life will end, be afraid that it will never start!". Priceless.

Let me elaborate that ^^; ur life must end n u know,buh wen wud it(dreams n aspiration) start,this is worth being afraid of-(though not necessary). Work against never starting in life not dying. U wud always work against dying by default.
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by Rocktation(f): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
@OP- Yeah yeah...there exists only the perfect advice. And given the look of things, everyborrrry seems to have it.
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by victorNRceo: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2013
Rocktation: @OP- Yeah yeah...there exists only the perfect advice. And given the look of things, everyborrrry seems to have it.
How do u mean? Wot doe everybadi seem to have?
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by Rocktation(f): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2013
Forgive the vagueness. It's like the saying; there exists only one perfect grandchild...and every grandparent has it. Everybody's advice on a matter will always be the perfect one (in their opinion). Lol.
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by victorDvince: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rocktation: Forgive the vagueness. It's like the saying; THERE EXIST ONLY ONE PERFECT GRANDCHILD...and every grandparent has it. Everybody's advice on a matter will always be the perfect one (in their opinion). Lol.
If u care,sorry to ask,HOW OLD ARE U How do u min with bolder?
Some adage can be misconceived or beta still,invalid
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by victorDvince: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rocktation: Forgive the vagueness. It's like the saying; THERE EXIST ONLY ONE PERFECT GRANDCHILD...and every grandparent has it. Everybody's advice on a matter will always be the perfect one (in their opinion). Lol.
If u cared,sorry to ask,HOW OLD ARE U How do u min with the bolder?
Some adage can be misconceived or beta still,invalid
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by Rocktation(f): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
SMH.

Olodo.

1 Like

Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by victorDvince: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Rocktation: SMH.

Olodo.
For ur mind!!!

Anyway,U DIDN'T ANSWER ma question undecided
Re: SEE Tiwa Savage's Special 10 Commandments For Women by victorNRceo: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2013
At 33 tiwa is yet not married.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy / We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision / Thank You Tai2!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.