Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! (1634 Views)

How Can I Invest My 100k This January? / Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Pet Bottles. Plastic Bottles For Water N Juice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by bigbabyboy: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hello y'all. I have a healthy sum of cash with me and i dont want to blow it all away. kindly help me out with reputable firms with which i can safely invest my money online. Thanks in anticipation of your help. I welcome all useful suggestions and anybody who shares similar interest!
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by neksummi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
You just need N3000 to do this business:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
bigbabyboy: Hello y'all. I have a healthy sum of cash with me and i dont want to blow it all away. kindly help me out with reputable firms with which i can safely invest my money online. Thanks in anticipation of your help. I welcome all useful suggestions and anybody who shares similar interest!

I'm sure it's a healthy sum of money as you've said.

If you don't mind guaranteed 5% or 10% monthly return depending on your cash,call me up on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 and let's negotiate.
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by upchair(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Check the website in my signature. The site is loaded so take your time to go through the faqs.
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by naira4ever(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sincerely , I will give you the tested, trusted and reliable company i have been using since Feb 2012 to make not less than 5% of my money as monthly return. If you are not greedy but need a steady regular online income flow, then the link in my signature below is your best bet.
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by Chibenze(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2013
Prfclick
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by leverage12(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
@OP contact me on 08138436585 for the perfect business to earn good return for your money. Cheers
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by bigbabyboy: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
[quote author=upchair]Check the website in my signature. The site is loaded so take your time to go through the faqs.[/quThanx a lot
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by Toptech: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
I also have interest ayobamidele67@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by bigbabyboy: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thanx y'all for ur kind suggestions...keep them coming. Newbies are welcome to learn here, there are gurus in this place!
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by Tena11: 6:24am On Jan 24, 2013
bigbabyboy: Hello y'all. I have a healthy sum of cash with me and i dont want to blow it all away. kindly help me out with reputable firms with which i can safely invest my money online. Thanks in anticipation of your help. I welcome all useful suggestions and anybody who shares similar interest!

I know a way you can earn though advertising and publishing. Pls leave your email and I'll send you the details.
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by queenlano: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
YOU CAN INVEST YOUR MONEY RELIABLY AT:www.cashrecycling..com
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by bigbabyboy: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Can someone help me out?
Re: I Need To Know Where I Can Safely Invest My Money Online! by amJoe(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
blogging is the best option.. www.cb4a.net is for sale at N35,000. mail me if you're interested. evatomng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Cannabis Cup (a Competition For Marijuana Growers And Sellers) / Top 5 Best Business Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / I Just Received An Excellent Customer Service, And Now I Feel Like A King!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.