Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? (1670 Views)

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / I love him but he cannot forget my past / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by tomakint: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
It could be positive or negative, but deep down in your heart, you knew when you did that thing it’s either you were proud or ashamed of yourself. What exactly was that thing you did for or against her that if you looked back and given the time you will be proud to repeat it again or ashamed to even think about it?
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by EfemenaXY: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Na wa o!

This should make for an interesting read. Oya nland men - over to you lot.

Spill the beans please... cheesy cool
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by Gambrosia: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
Interesting. Considering 90% of NL dudes are chronic BAT-cHA-Lors or Polygamous 're-cycled' baby daddies with multiple women! grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by EfemenaXY: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Lol!

Gambrosia, you're descriptions are on a completely different level!

Abeg, define Chronic Batchelors and Recycled Baby Daddies grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by Gambrosia: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
Chronic BATchalorhood = an incurable disease of poohsie-repellantness! No woman can stand their azzes to say "I DO"!!!! grin Some have pediatric-sized blokoses but won't learn how to eat poohsies to compensate. tongue You haven't even touched them, they are already releasing wota-wota 'akamu' h-inside their trosis! cry

Recycle polygamous baby mommas = those who keep getting married to look and sound normal to some unsuspecting desperadoes of females. They are too timid to determine how many of those children are really theirs. . . But will keep playing 'Mr. Dad' to fool themselves. tongue
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by slimyem: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Gambrosia: Chronic BATchalorhood = an incurable disease of poohsie-repellantness! No woman can stand their azzes to say "I DO"!!!! grin Some have pediatric-sized blokoses but won't learn how to eat poohsies to compensate. tongue You haven't even touched them, they are already releasing wota-wota 'akamu' h-inside their trosis! cry

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.grincheesy,Dgrin
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by EfemenaXY: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Gambrosia: Chronic BATchalorhood = an incurable disease of poohsie-repellantness! No woman can stand their azzes to say "I DO"!!!! grin Some have pediatric-sized blokoses but won't learn how to eat poohsies to compensate. tongue You haven't even touched them, they are already releasing wota-wota 'akamu' h-inside their trosis! cry

Recycle polygamous baby mommas = those who keep getting married to look and sound normal to some unsuspecting desperadoes of females. They are too timid to determine how many of those children are really theirs. . . But will keep playing 'Mr. Dad' to fool themselves. tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by Gambrosia: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Told ya!
If na thread with 'UNCLAD', dem go rush come to look freeeee toto!
My Che Che Che Che che
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by tomakint: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2013

hmn!!!
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by Gambrosia: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
tomakint:
hmn!!!

Just one of my 'stray' bullets! wink
Intended 'multiple-targets' DISSEMINATED to GRAAAAAND ZEHRO!!! cool
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by slimchi2k2(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Gambrosia: Told ya!
If na thread with 'UNCLAD', dem go rush come to look freeeee toto!
My Che Che Che Che che
this woman i tire for u,sometimes i use to wonder if u are real or fake,i thought u are married woman with kids
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by tomakint: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
slimchi2k2: this woman i tire for u,sometimes i use to wonder if u are real or fake,i thought u are married woman with kids
She is 'one of a kind', I think she is a "Free Spirit"
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by Gambrosia: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
slimchi2k2: this woman i tire for u,sometimes i use to wonder if u are real or fake,i thought u are married woman with kids

Read this:

tomakint:

Amen! Thanks for your 'kind' understanding. kiss
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by EfemenaXY: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
tomakint:

Gambrosia is female??!! shocked shocked shocked

But..but..but..she speaks AND acts like a man! undecided

And very aggressive too!! lipsrsealed

*** Immediately ducks for cover...*** cheesy cheesy
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by JoannaSedley(f): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Gambrosia is female??!! shocked shocked shocked

But..but..but..she speaks AND acts like a man! undecided

And very aggressive too!! lipsrsealed

*** Immediately ducks for cover...*** cheesy cheesy
callotti, halloti, blazay name them
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
By impregnanting my househelp,she can never forget it,cos I pretend a lot,she can't believe it when she found out...........but wait,am not married na. Gosh,what did I just type.
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by tomakint: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yomieluv:
By impregnanting my househelp,she can never forget it,cos I pretend a lot,she can't believe it when she found out...........but wait,am not married na. Gosh,what did I just type.
Funny you grin
Re: What Have You Done For Or Against Your Wife That She Cannot Forget? by fykes(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Gambrosia:
Chronic BATchalorhood = an incurable disease of poohsie-repellantness! No woman can stand their azzes to say "I DO"!!!! grin Some have pediatric-sized blokoses but won't learn how to eat poohsies to compensate. tongue You haven't even touched them, they are already releasing wota-wota 'akamu' h-inside their trosis! cry

Mehnn it's crazy how u stringed that together but u know what?
it's fvckd up that u even thought of it in the first place.
Mehnn u need the Holy Spirit more than all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Indirect Marriage Proposal By Women / This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? / And He Took The Blame: Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.