Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? (1664 Views)

I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think / To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by Victosin09(f): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Recently, I just had a chronic malaria attack which rendered me weak and unable to feed properly. I have been on drugs and few days ago injections along side. Even though am fairly better, the snag is i cant sleep at night. Not with the tossing and turning every now and then on the bed and checking the time over and over again. I am thinking its the injections causing me to be hyperactive. Also, my muscles wont just relax; feel tensed on my bed...so annoying. I used a sleeping tablet yesterday: vocin but i dont want to continue. Prior to this illness, i use to go to sleep once my little head touches my pillow.
Please what should i do?
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by Onyema1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
pray when you lie down until you fall asleep.
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by onegig(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2013
Onyema1: pray when you lie down until you fall asleep.
Pray? Seriously? And what would she be praying about? For sleep or what? Its amusing how we link everything to prayer in Nigeria. Something needs fixing but all you do is bend down and pray.

Op. Please get back to whoever gave you the prescription or medication. They are in the best way to know the chemical composite of the drugs and know what to advise you to do to get your sleeping grove back.

3 Likes

Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by jumzzy448: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2013
Pray again....na wa oo.
I think you should just pick up something to read. Before you know it, you'll fall asleep. Don't know if it will work for you sha. Bt does magic for me. That's my sleeping tablet.

1 Like

Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by bellong: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2013
Do you have a lot of stuff on your mind you think about?

1 Like

Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by baralatie(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2013
bellong: Do you have a lot of stuff on your mind you think about?
@op!pray,pray&pray!
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by pleasantchi: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Apart from reading, u may also play some cool music . It works for me .

2 Likes

Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by Victosin09(f): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks to you all. I realised i missed fellowshipping. That was why i couldnt lay to rest. Now i sleep like a baby!
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by Victosin09(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2013
Onyema, thank you. I realised i missed fellowshipping, that was why i couldnt lay to sleep. Now i sleep like a baby!....best advice so far.
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by bellong: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2013
Victosin09: Onyema, thank you. I realised i missed fellowshipping, that was why i couldnt lay to sleep. Now i sleep like a baby!....best advice so far.

You sleep like a baby?

You are not yet sleeping
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by EfemenaXY: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2013
Victosin09: Onyema, thank you. I realised i missed fellowshipping, that was why i couldnt lay to sleep. Now i sleep like a baby!....best advice so far.

Na wa o!

Your post is confusing. If your sleeplessness was due to lack of fellowshipping, then why take us on a merry-go-round talking about Malaria, drugs, injections, low appetite and possible reactions to the prescribed drugs you were given?

smh undecided
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by onegig(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2013
bellong:

You sleep like a baby?

You are not yet sleeping
I guess she forgot babies are worse sleepers.
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by bellong: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2013
onegig: I guess she forgot babies are worse sleepers.

She probably doesn't know anything about babies...

How are you bro?
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by onegig(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2013
bellong:

She probably doesn't know anything about babies...

How are you bro?
Am fine. Thank God for his mercies.

You? Been a while you were online. I hope you are Done with the programmes and projects you had?
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by bellong: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2013
onegig: Am fine. Thank God for his mercies.

You? Been a while you were online. I hope you are Done with the programmes and projects you had?

Yeah, been a while... Not yet done, just taking a break for today..
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by onegig(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2013
bellong:

Yeah, been a while... Not yet done, just taking a break for today..
Ok. But if its becoming too bulky and stressful . My hands are always ready to help. Shouldn't be a lot of trouble. I got google by my side. Lol.
We should be expecting some positive news from here soon. https://www.nairaland.com/1470031/nairalander-achieve-educational-dreams/4
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by bellong: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2013
onegig: Ok. But if its becoming too bulky and stressful . My hands are always ready to help. Shouldn't be a lot of trouble. I got google by my side. Lol.
We should be expecting some positive news from here soon. https://www.nairaland.com/1470031/nairalander-achieve-educational-dreams/4

Sure....lool... The guy sent me a mail about it. It will surely end well by God's grace
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by onegig(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2013
bellong:

Sure....lool... The guy sent me a mail about it. It will surely end well by God's grace
Amin.
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by sexymoma(f): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2013
onegig: Pray? Seriously? And what would she be praying about? For sleep or what? Its amusing how we link everything to prayer in Nigeria. Something needs fixing but all you do is bend down and pray.

Op. Please get back to whoever gave you the prescription or medication. They are in the best way to know the chemical composite of the drugs and know what to advise you to do to get your sleeping grove back.
hmmm Prayers do work even when you think it not necessary... There was this day that i had a chronic stomach pain, my twin sis jos went to bring a cup of water and she prayed in it and read some psalms in it... she gave it to me and i slept off. even when she was praying in it i was like 'wetin dey do you now na prayer me need ni' not until i slept off peacefully... my dear don't underestimate prayers o.

2 Likes

Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by onegig(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
sexymoma: hmmm Prayers do work even when you think it not necessary... There was this day that i had a chronic stomach pain, my twin sis jos went to bring a cup of water and she prayed in it and read some psalms in it... she gave it to me and i slept off. even when she was praying in it i was like that and dey do you now na prayer me need ni' not until i slept off peacefully... my dear don't underestimate prayers o.
Thanks ma'am. I am not disputing the fact that prayers work but in most cases you need to take physical action in combination with the prayers. Also in this case. The op clearly stated she was given some drugs. A critical look at those drugs would solve her insomnia problems. No one prays to fall ill but take action and pray along..
Don't have poison in your body and start tempting God with your prayers alone. He created those leaves and elements as a mercy so you could heal yourselves.

1 Like

Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by tpia5: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Lol
Re: This Tossing And Turning On My Bed...whats The Way Out? by Olugbenger(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
onegig: Thanks ma'am. I am not disputing the fact that prayers work but in most cases you need to take physical action in combination with the prayers. Also in this case. The op clearly stated she was given some drugs. A critical look at those drugs would solve her insomnia problems. No one prays to fall ill but take action and pray along..
Don't have poison in your body and start tempting God with your prayers alone. He created those leaves and elements as a mercy so you could heal yourselves.

Well said.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Help This Lady! / The Cause Of Husband Scarcity Today. / 100 Years Old Twins Ladies Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.