Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) (35945 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
see as Amaechi be like Otondo! mumudeen. grin
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Cruxxy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
I suspect this picture. I no trust these pdp govs. This picture should be investigated
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
These sahara people are winch ooo
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Cruxxy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
I suspect this picture. No trust these pdp govs. This picture should be investigated
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Lakayana: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
decode55: why is Amaechi looking @ the camera like that? angry angry
Your name sounds like Stella and her boyfriend's boutique.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by enyojo(f): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
LOST AND FOUND GOVERNOR
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Mmiriariugwu: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
chime is 1 governor i admire so much because of his result oriented&progresive minded governance style which most people including me admire but on this picture? Wash, his has not told us what they intend 2 achieve.If chime is as healthy as they make us 2 beleive in this picture he would ve been back 2 lion building.They sure are not sincere or why was they picture undated?

1 Like

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by westbuoi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
it pretty shocks me aw the four of them stand like mere citizens.well not surprised tho;s a society wr a student can live in an apartmrnt next to an oil worker,enter the same buses etc.These guys if not wickedness,why cant they trasform our society..

1 Like

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by phapi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
enland gud ooo, if na naija police and army fo dy dier back full full
even if him don die make dem let piple of enugu knw in tym
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
babyosisi: Is it current?
Are we sure?
They should have him on video tape sending new year greetings to the good people of Enugu state
That is the only way to satisfy skeptics like moi
I don't trust politicians lai lai

Its high time he went home,there are enough beds at Enugu state teaching hospital and University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital both at enugu.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Mbuko91(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
That guy has AIDS! Its ₪☺ news HO̶̷̩̥̊͡W̶̲̥̅̊ he flirts around with any tin in skirt. He must have gotten the killer disease. Nothing can be hidden under the sun º°˚. Lai lai.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by oboy3(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Where are the south-east governors most especially peter rita obi,eh Where?
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mbuko91: That guy has AIDS! Its ₪☺ news HO̶̷̩̥̊͡W̶̲̥̅̊ he flirts around with any tin in skirt. He must have gotten the killer disease. Nothing can be hidden under the sun º°˚. Lai lai.
Na wa...o I believe it takes one that has it to know one.

1 Like

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by pappilo(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Like others have said the snow in the picture means it is quite a recent picture. if they are in London, the earliest it was taken was Friday 18 January.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by bigtt76(f): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hahaha... Akpabio looks even worse. Na waaa o with all de loot they can't afford correct zute grin

defashan: He must be full of steroids,the moment the people leaves,he will jump back in his hospital bed and cover himself with duvet.
Amechi looks si.lly in that ugly coat.With all the loot he stashed,he could not afford a decent coat.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Eisenhower(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
BedLam: lol....see as them be like ordinary citizen, who say law no good? if na here now, mopol go full everywhere.
; mopol go full every where cos for here na steal dem dey steal and dey fear the wrath of the people na em make dem dey surround demselves with mopol.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Let us keep on praying for him instead of asking if its a recent picture or making other despicable remarks about a fellow human.Mind you he did'nt put himself in that condition therefore same fate can also befall anyone.God is watching and will surely judge us all

1 Like

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Jarus(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Happy for him. Wishing him speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by chuks49(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wish these men can freely hangout in naija like this
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by doopsy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ameachi's coat looks funny on him, girlish I'd say..lol cheesy
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by onatisi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
this is just to douse the tension , this is the oldest trick in the book, if anyone believes this picture then that person should believe that obj was once an American president grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by TRUTHTELA: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
RUTHLESS ROGUES!!! They're in a world class city enjoying all the basic amenities that fellow public servants built. But, they prefer to STEAL resources and not provide the simplest things in life for their people. SHAME ON THEM!!! The evil that men do...

5 Likes

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by ZeusI: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
What is the proof that this picture was not snapped in 2009?
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by momodub: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
gbam you r very correct
BedLam: lol....see as them be like ordinary citizen, who say law no good? if na here now, mopol go full everywhere.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
phapi: [color=#990000][/color]
enland gud ooo, if na naija police and army fo dy dier back full full
even if him don die make dem let piple of enugu knw in tym
o yes , you are right, life is not all about money, money, money, greed, greediness, greed! that is what everyone fails to understand, this country is not moving an inch unless it gets its priorities right.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by ubong560(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
have seen that pic long b4 now. Not a recent pic abeg. Why are polithiefcians like dis? How culd they think of deceiving us with such lond and outdated pic?

1 Like

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Odunnu: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ola one:
O ga oo, Odunnu.
Always there for Chime. I wouldn't know why though tongue
What now? You dont even know what I said. Na wa o.
Happy nu yea sha cheesy
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Krisgift(f): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bleep U: [b][/b][color=#000000][/color]

Continue LAUGHING OUT LOUD... BEEF
wat waz d nsult 4?

1 Like

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by buchibabe: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
babyosisi: Is it current?
Are we sure?
They should have him on video tape sending new year greetings to the good people of Enugu state
That is the only way to satisfy skeptics like moi
I don't trust politicians lai lai

Exactly! How sure are we dat dis is not an old pic? Maybe due to d controversy surronding his long absence,dey decided to play a fast one on nigerians
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by Edunwa302(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Tank God for keeping him alive,those that wish him death shld no Dt God has a final say in all we do

1 Like

Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by vislabraye(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
See shameful people. What are they all doing in London as if there's nothing to do in their state?
Gross irresponsibility. May judgment catch up with them.
Re: Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) by brownlord: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
Cruxxy: I suspect this picture. I no trust these pdp govs. This picture should be investigated

Ok let set up a committe to look into it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable / Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.