Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) (42619 Views)

Wives Of Southern Governors Visit Ambode / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
PDP Governors led by the Chairman of the PDP governors forum, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state, paid a solidarity visit to President Jonathan at the Presidential villa yesterday April 1st. The governors in attendance were Emmanuel Uduaghan (Delta); Ibrahim Dankwambo (Gombe); Ramalan Yero (Kaduna); Lyel Imoke (Cross River); Seriake Dickson (Bayelsa); Sullivan Chime (Enugu); Jonah Jang (Plateau); Martin Elechi (Eboyi); and Idris Wada (Kogi). Speaking with newsmen...

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting, the Chairman of the group, Godswill Apkabio vowed that the PDP will still retains its number of seats as Governors after the April 11th governorship elections. He said their party would pursue all legal means to address any legal concerns they have regarding the outcome of the presidential election.

"We as governors came to assure him (the President) that we are going back as field commanders to hold our states and that come April 11, PDP will still maintain its lead across Nigeria. Everybody knows that the only party that is national in nature and is on ground is the PDP. So we are not going to be undaunted by what has happened.The party has already indicated that it will explore all legal means in order to ensure redress. So, we are also proud of the party and we want to congratulate all our voters and all PDP faithfuls across Nigeria for their peaceful disposition. This is the only party that has not carried stick to break somebody’s windscreen after election. Because of the sacrificial stand of the President, our faithfuls are not on the streets, breaking APC windscreens and vehicles. If it were to be the other way round, you know what would have happened today. That is where Nigerians must judge: we want peace, stability and unity.” he said.

http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/04/pdp-governors-pay-solidarity-visit-to.html?m=1

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
For once, i can applaud PDP rather than castigate them.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by CR77(f): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
There's still hope from the side of the first lady election

We still need 2 vote 4 the first lady election

Chai GEJ till 2027

I don't care if anybody Quote me

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
If dem like... undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by bigv(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mhen that short press briefing with Akpabio after the meeting cracked me up big time. Even Gov. Imoke couldn't help but put up a whimsical grin.

*He must have said to himself, Apkabio, you can lie, chei* cheesy

It's good tho. The pdp needed such meeting. They have to get back to their drawing board to see where they went wrong (which is obvious anyway), otherwise...

5 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by omenka(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
It is well with Nigeria. smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by BlackGirlsCode: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
We also know that it's the most backwards national party on ground. Everyone knows that.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by afreekah: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by dolafunmi(f): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Where is Fayose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by pharmow: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Your Oga has done well by conceding defeat, it's now left for you guys to ensure that gubernatorial election goes peacefully in your various states.

By the way, why is that diarrhea mouth Fayose absent in this type of gathering?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Texcoco(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tis crucial that northern govs in the PDP hold their states and we believe that can happen if they commence underground lobbyin as it was in 2011,small reason why they aren't able to reach Jonathan this point....

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
They are so short.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by kunzo: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
take heart.
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by efilefun(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Recorded conversation between GEJ & GMB

Jonathan: Helo Sir
Buhari: yeah? Helo who is this?
Jonathan: haha..baba, dnt u have my my number
Anymore?
Buhari: I'm sorry, I don't have
your number. ..so who am I speaking with?

Jonathan: hmmm... Na wa o, na so
life be? OK iam Goodluck Jonathan

Buhari: hahaha....dnt b offended, ex president
how tinz now, are u watching channels TV now?

Jonathan ::: yes am watching sir, am already inform that I can't win anymore

Buhari: yes brother... Change is
inevitable

Jonathan ::: such is life,
Buhari :: yea
Jonathan :.: anyway i just call to congratulate you sir

Buhari: congratulate me Hmmm... I think somethin is fishy

Jonathan: haha, nothing personal sir, remember I. congratulated Aregbesola,
Ajumobi, Amosun, and
other APC governor when they won

Buhari: oooh.... I see, how is mama peace ??

Jonathan ::: she's fine sir.. She is busy packing her load from president villa

Buhari: haha.. Y the rush, I think u still have some time

Jonathan: no time sir

Buhari: OK...but will u like a prison in Abuja or
Bayelsa?

Jonathan: Ha daddy! That's why am calling u sir... Plz I dnt want to go to jail...
Buhari ::: No wonder but ur
prison is sure and u dnt have to worry cos its goin to be fun cos FFK,Fayose,Gani Adams,mama peace,Ngozi & Stella odua ..are all goin with u so don't worry too
much, the place is not goin to be a boring place

Jonathan ::: please sir ur excellency....

Mtn ::: your call credit has been exhausted and your
call terminated, you can dial **Dial *606# to
check if you can use the service
or load a recharge card. (ThankYou)

Conversation was recorded by Efilefun

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Roum(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
I stood speechless to see HE president Goodluck
make his congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari
on national television wishing him a good
administration ahead, and accepting defeat
without promising him ungovernable tenure.
I felt tears dripped down my eyes! Yes, I
supported him, and he lost out but that isn't
enough reason for me to feel too bad. I felt that
way because in 2011 when the same candidates
had a poll clash and the opposition lost out,
instead of accepting defect, he made a promise
that he'll make his administration ungovernable
for him and he later fulfilled that promise without
consideration.
Here's a man who had all the powers to turn the
table around yet he allow that CHANGE we all
agitate for to take effect even as he's considered
the weakest, corrupt and unproductive. I respect
his humility, simplicity, sense of humour,
statesmanship, respect for law and love for his
country.
GEJ my role model! You're the real CHANGE and
a true democrat. Today you've restored peace by
accepting defeat peacefully. You've shown us
that you are a man of your words. You've shown
African leaders what a true definition of
democracy is all about. You never wished to
influence the electoral process with your powers,
you never wished to cancel the election even
when you've the powers to do so, yet you played
the weakest to give peace a chance.
God bless you Sir!
You've showed Nigerians and the entire world
how a true Niger-Deltan should play his or her
role at any level of affairs even as we are
considered the minority.
Posterity will never forget you where
ever you go. You are a good and gentleman
surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for
their pockets alone.
I am still your fan forever.
God bless Niger-Delta
God bless South-South
God bless Nigeria

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by olapluto(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
These are Kirikiri's incoming inmates. Is it just me, or PDP crashed too quick for a party in government for 16 years?
I guess PDP was sustained by the Nigerian state fund, thus its weakness from the day power was lost at the centre. Where is Mimiko, Lamido, Fayose, etc?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Aww. The Titanic suddenly comes to mind.
Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kogi, Kaduna, plateau and Gombe are coming to the APC for sure. And I'm sure that 2 out of those SE and SS states will be won by APC. How ever, for these PDP govs, I recommend this below grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by hotgunz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
So kaduna Governor follow come grin, wetin him wan tell jona

5 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by rfnextar(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Where are those that collected money and promised the president a large amount of votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Shey 2019 Gej fit contest again

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by argon500: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chai, so you mean Jonathan would soon become ex-president?

I can't believe it

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by yemi2plus(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
The kind thunder that will strike the most clueless Governor and less performing Governor in the history of Nigeria, Captain Idris Wada is still doing NYSC programme.

After donating millions to GEJ's campaign, he could no longer pay government staff in Kogi State. Also, let me use opportunity to inform Nigerians that this useless man has refused to release the academic earned allowances of our lecturers in KSU since 2009 despite the fact that central government release some billions to ASUU after the six months long strike they embarked on. Again, you will not believe that lecturers pay more tax in KSU as compare to what is obtainable in other state owned universities. When the strike started last month, can you believe that this same useless man told the school authorises to shut down the school and bring the keys to his office in Lokoja rather that seeing how he could influence the lecturers not to go on strike.

Wada pay our lecturers and allow us return to school. I don forget all the statistics formulas wey I put for head because of your useless strike.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) by Dottore: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / “Muhammadu Buhari Boulevard” In Niger Republic Defaced With Opprobrious Graffiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.