Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

War Looms In South America! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Looms In South America! (9071 Views)

Nigeria: Tribal War Looms In Edo State / Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:45am On Mar 06, 2008
4 Play:

The above illustrates how slow you are. grin Only an Ewu Hausa like you will be yarning the above. grin

Why are insulting the Hausa people? Is it because you're Igbo? Why do you insult them? Do you have a problem with them? Is it because they are largely Mu.slims and your slave-masters in America associate Mu.slims with terrorism? What is your problem with the Hausas? Nama.
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 2:49am On Mar 06, 2008
Turkey did the same just a few weeks ago in Iraq . . . Syria has been doing same in Lebanon for decades
At least those countries you quoted did it on their borders, America would travel thousands of miles to do same. Five years after America invaded Iraq, am still waiting for your criticism of America's action.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 2:49am On Mar 06, 2008
Shhhhh,Ewu Hausa,go and report to Seun or Yar'Adua grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 2:50am On Mar 06, 2008
The US controls Iraq and Turkey is a NATO ally of the US.

the US controls turkey?? if so why did the turks threaten the cut off diplomatic relations when the house voted on calling the WW1 atrocites against armenia a genocide.  do u guys not get tired of conspiracy theories lol.

America allowed Turkey in so that it can test some of its newly acquired military armament

lol this doesn't make sense, when turkey used mostly mobile commandos to fight the kurds. heavy armament are meaningless in mountain regions.

A bit of research would tell you the evil CIA has been trying to kill Hugo "Boss" Chavez. Where do you get your news?

LMAO, another CIA conspiracy.  whee is your proof of this plots.
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 2:51am On Mar 06, 2008
At least those countries you quoted did it on their borders,

lebanon is syrian border now, ye pari pa.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 2:55am On Mar 06, 2008
Tornadoz:

At least those countries you quoted did it on their borders, America would travel thousands of miles to do same. Five years after America invaded Iraq, am still waiting for your criticism of America's action.

You see why I make fun of you people? If its a clear case of violation of territorial integrity,would it matter if the territorial boundaries you are breaching is adjacent to you or thousands of miles away? What kind of hare-brained distinction are you raising?

Its like differentiating between a burglar who burgles a neighbor's home and one who burgles a house thousands of miles away.

The key point is that what Colombia did is commonplace and justifiable under international law.Differentiating between neighbors and distant nations is pure illogic .
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 2:56am On Mar 06, 2008
4Him:

1. Was Venezuela the nation in question? why is it crying louder than the Ecuadorians?

This question has been answered, why are you repeating it?

4Him:
2. Turkey did the same just a few weeks ago in Iraq . . . Syria has been doing same in Lebanon for decades . . . where is the condemnation from you?

Any unauthorized breach of the territorial integrity of a sovereign nation is a violation of numerous international laws. So, what's your point?

4Him:
It is just another worthless piece of paper . . .

Typical of your lot, always viewing agreements, resolutions, and laws not in your favor with scorn. Very typical.

4Him:
By using the Colombian army? Where do you get your theories?

By most definitions, the CIA is the largest terrorist group on the planet. We can only thank God that their evil machinations has not resulted in the death of Fidel, Hugo, and all the other people who fight for the people, for love and for life.
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:01am On Mar 06, 2008
bawomolo:

the US controls turkey?? if so why did the turks threaten the cut off diplomatic relations when the house voted on calling the WW1 atrocites against armenia a genocide. do u guys not get tired of conspiracy theories lol.

Ol boy, we're not giving reading classes here. Where did I write that the US controls Turkey. This shows that you don't read completely before responding. Make you take time o. I take God beg you, make you nor dey misquote me.

This is what I wrote, the complete sentence: The US controls Iraq and Turkey is a NATO ally of the US.
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 3:01am On Mar 06, 2008
Now that's more like it! cheesy the winning corner is still the winning corner. Go RichyBlack. Knock 'em dead I say. kiss
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 3:02am On Mar 06, 2008

LMAO, another CIA conspiracy. whee is your proof of this plots.
Wait I will lead you straight to CIA headquaters and demand they bring out the proofs. Do your own research, and a friendly advise, "always watch the news".

lebanon is syrian border now, ye pari pa.
Do you read posts before you reply or you just glance over them and hit reply? Am saying this because it would save me time repeating word for word what I actually said.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 3:05am On Mar 06, 2008
Tornadoz:

Wait I will lead you straight to CIA headquaters and demand they bring out the proofs. Do your own research, and a friendly advise, "always watch the news".

I suppose you became aware of the clandestine machinations of the CIA after downing pammy at your Benin Beer Parlor Institute. grin

Watch the news? Which news story "exposed" this plot? grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:07am On Mar 06, 2008
4 Play:

The key point is that what Colombia did is commonplace and justifiable under international law.Differentiating between neighbors and distant nations is pure illogic .

Ode, that an act is commonplace does not mean it is legal!

You know nothing about international law and must keep quiet when the topic of international law is being discussed. Your mental and psychological make up makes it impossible for people who think so myopically as you do to appreciate the very concept of international law. To your lot, international law is a mere inconvenience. So, please restrict your banal mind to the issues you can handle. Just a piece of advice.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 3:09am On Mar 06, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Ode, that an act is commonplace does not mean it is legal!

Ewu Hausa,you are too slow to understand anything.
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:11am On Mar 06, 2008
almondjoy:

Now that's more like it! cheesy the winning corner is still the winning corner. Go RichyBlack. Knock 'em dead I say. kiss

Almondo,

How you dey?

We're still battling with these "America is never wrong but always right" people who are still trying to defend the indefensible.
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 3:12am On Mar 06, 2008
4 Play:

It seems you did not watch the news tonight. Apart from the OAS rebuking Colombia for its war stance, Bogota is looking for an escape route. Venezualia has not to my knowledge entered Colombia yet. Venezualia is massing its military at the border to show who's boss, (in this case Hugo Boss).
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:15am On Mar 06, 2008
4 Play:

Ewu Hausa,you are too slow to understand anything.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mumu.

Your logic is flawed! You try to equate the frequency of an event with the legality of the said event. My God! If you believe this, then the least the UK authorities should do is to place you in an asylum.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 3:16am On Mar 06, 2008
RichyBlacK:

You know nothing about international law and must keep quiet when the topic of international law is being discussed. Your mental and psychological make up makes it impossible for people who think so myopically as you do to appreciate the very concept of international law. To your lot, international law is a mere inconvenience. So, please restrict your banal mind to the issues you can handle. Just a piece of advice.

Where you not the doofus who claimed that Iran was acting legally in enriching uranium when there are 2 Cap 7 UNSC Resolutions calling on it to stop? grin grin

Since when did this Ewu Hausa know what international law looks like? grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:17am On Mar 06, 2008
4 Play:

Where you not the doofus who claimed that Iran was acting legally in enriching uranium when there are 2 Cap 7 UNSC Resolutions calling on it to stop? grin grin

Since when did this Ewu Hausa know what international law looks like? grin

Zombie, learn to spell before responding to me. grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 3:19am On Mar 06, 2008
My God! If you believe this, then the least the UK authorities should do is to place you in an asylum.
How do we know he's not in an asylum? I mean for a man who reasons like he does, this is debatable
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:19am On Mar 06, 2008
Tornadoz:

It seems you did not watch the news tonight. Apart from the OAS rebuking Colombia for its war stance, Bogota is looking for an escape route. Venezualia has not to my knowledge entered Colombia yet. Venezualia is massing its military at the border[b] to show who's boss, (in this case Hugo Boss).[/b]

Pun, most definitely intended!!! Sweet response, exactly why I dey enjoy your posts. grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 3:27am On Mar 06, 2008
RichyBlacK:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mumu.

Your logic is flawed! You try to equate the frequency of an event with the legality of the said event. My God! If you believe this, then the least the UK authorities should do is to place you in an asylum.

My benighted fellow Nigerian.Unless you are a schizophrenic,I seem to recall you correcting Bawomolo for assuming that the first part of your statement applied to the latter part.

Only an Ewu Hausa,having made the above point,would then automatically assume that one part of my statement applied to the other.

Correlation between frequency and legality wasn't even my point in that statement but that being said,you actually further exposed how clueless you are. grin Yes cretin ,in International law,there is some measure of correlation between frequency and legality.

I don't want to be too academic here but when you were doing your international law,under sources of international law,didn't they tell you that one of the sources of international law is 'custom'? Certain state practices by their quotidian nature acquire legality.Yes Mr Ignoramus,in certain contexts,frequency affects legality in international law and even some other aspects of law.
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 3:28am On Mar 06, 2008
This shows that you don't read completely before responding. Make you take time o. I take God beg you, make you nor dey misquote me.

my bad, u still haven't explained how the US used turkey to test armaments?? care to talk about that.

Wait I will lead you straight to CIA headquaters and demand they bring out the proofs. Do your own research, and  a friendly advise, "always watch the news".

pls what news reports, state the news reports wise one

Do you read posts before you reply or you just glance over them and hit reply? Am saying this because it would save me time repeating word for word what I actually said.

pls explain how syria incursion into lebanon are actions on it's border. i'm still waiting for u to explain the CIA megaplot
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:31am On Mar 06, 2008
4 Play:

Where Were you not the doofus who claimed that Iran was acting legally in enriching uranium when there are 2 Cap 7 UNSC Resolutions calling on it to stop? grin grin

Nonsense. Based on the Nuclear non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), Iran has every right to develop nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. Case closed.

The US is only using the IAEA to suppress Iran's right, and of course that will fail.

Iran is not developing nuclear bombs and has said so. The IAEA has never accused Iran of having a nuclear weapons program. The North Koreans developed a nuclear bomb and what did Washington do?
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 3:35am On Mar 06, 2008
Iran has every right to develop nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. Case closed.

this has no merit given that weapons grade uranium has been found by UN inspectors in Iran.

The US is only using the IAEA to suppress Iran's right, and of course that will fail.

the US has nominal control over the IAEA, russia and china have veto power over any sanctions too.

The North Koreans developed a nuclear bomb and what did Washington do?

force north korea to dismantle it's program.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 3:41am On Mar 06, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Nonsense. Based on the Nuclear non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), Iran has every right to develop nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. Case closed.

Iran is not developing nuclear bombs and has said so. The IAEA has never accused Iran of having a nuclear weapons program. The North Koreans developed a nuclear bomb and what did Washington do?

Seriously,Richy,this is why I spend time insulting you.If you don't know something,shut up.A UNSC Cap 7 Resolution is obligatory irrespective of anything to the contrary.

This is the problem with folks.People never concede points they don't know.

I don't for a second think the NPT gives Iran rights to do what its currently doing but even if it did ab initio,a UNSC Cap 7 Resolution will override it.Stop being a cretin,my friend,if you don't know something,keep quiet.
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:44am On Mar 06, 2008
4 Play:

My benighted fellow Nigerian.Unless you are a schizophrenic,I seem to recall you correcting Bawomolo for assuming that the first part of your statement applied to the latter part.

Only an Ewu Hausa,having made the above point,would then automatically assume that one part of my statement applied to the other.

Correlation between frequency and legality wasn't even my point in that statement but that being said,you actually further exposed how clueless you are. grin Yes cretin ,in International law,there is some measure of correlation between frequency and legality.

I don't want to be too academic here but when you were doing your international law,under sources of international law,didn't they tell you that one of the sources of international law is 'custom'? Certain state practices by their quotidian nature acquire legality.Yes Mr Ignoramus,in certain contexts,frequency affects legality in international law and even some other aspects of law.

Okay, you seem to badly need some schooling. Now, I'll concede that in international law, particularly maritime law, "custom" can set some sort of precedence. However, custom and frequency are not necessarily synonymous. Attempting to link them would only make sense when frequency is high. So, a low frequency event would not make the cut. Frequency is a measure that has both a numerator and a denominator, say a/b. The problem you'll run into with your argument is that while you can give instances of events and so obtain a value for a, you'll have a hard time finding a way to measure b. The value of b would obviously determine if the frequency is high or low. Hence your measure of frequency is not only subjective but of no legal validity. Go figure!
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 3:45am On Mar 06, 2008
I don't want to be too academic here
OK Einstein so
Certain state practices by their quotidian nature acquire legality.
Mmm does this include constant incursion into another territory? Mind you I don't posit to be a fellow of the institute of
psychophants. I want to know if this is why you think Israel owns "Palestine" because of this quotidian aspect of law.
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:49am On Mar 06, 2008
bawomolo:

this has no merit given that weapons grade uranium has been found by UN inspectors in Iran.

Okay, your credibility is now on the line because you've just made a very serious allegation. You MUST show us the source (preferably non-US media source) of the allegation you just made that UN weapons inspectors have found "weapons grade Uranium" in Iran.

I'm waiting. grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 3:53am On Mar 06, 2008

force north korea to dismantle it's program
bawomolo you seem to live on a different planet, What ever you're smoking I want some of it. How did they force north Korea? The same tactics they used with Korea is what most sane people expect them to use when it comes to Iran.
To most people America played it cool when China told them to butt out. China wasn't going to wait for America to start a nuclear war on its borders. Don't forget N Korea has long range missiles.
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 3:53am On Mar 06, 2008
Diplomats said minute quantities of uranium were found last month at the Kalaye Electric Company on the southern outskirts of the capital, Tehran.

One of the diplomats at the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) headquarters in Vienna told the BBC that it was unclear whether the weapons-grade material was produced by Iran or the result of contamination from imported equipment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3140104.stm
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8HIAASG0&show_article=1
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 3:56am On Mar 06, 2008
bawomolo:

the US has [b]nominal control [/b]over the IAEA, russia and china have veto power over any sanctions too.

You've single-handedly redefined the word "nominal". Well done grin

bawomolo:
force north korea to dismantle it's program.

You make it sound like they just threatened the North Koreans into submission - very laughable! grin grin grin grin You forgot to mention giving them [b]billions of dollars [/b]worth of aid as inducement.
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 3:59am On Mar 06, 2008
bawomolo:

Diplomats said minute quantities of uranium were found last month at the Kalaye Electric Company on the southern outskirts of the capital, Tehran.

One of the diplomats at the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) headquarters in Vienna told the BBC that it was unclear whether the weapons-grade material was produced by Iran or the result of contamination from imported equipment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3140104.stm
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8HIAASG0&show_article=1
Your carefully "researched" links came to nowt when I saw the above highlighted statement. I won't border visiting the link.Thanks for saving us the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Insulted By El Rufai, Walks Out On President Buhari / No Cause For Alarm: FG Assures Of Safety Over Reports Of Elevated Terror Threat / SSS And Northern Leaders Deal Exposed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.