Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

War Looms In South America! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Looms In South America! (9070 Views)

Nigeria: Tribal War Looms In Edo State / Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 4:00am On Mar 06, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Okay, you seem to badly need some schooling. Now, I'll concede that in international law, particularly maritime law, "custom" can set some sort of precedence. However, custom and frequency are not necessarily synonymous. Attempting to link them would only make sense when frequency is high. So, a low frequency event would not make the cut. Frequency is a measure that has both a numerator and a denominator, say a/b. The problem you'll run into with your argument is that while you can give instances of events and so obtain a value for a, you'll have a hard time finding a way to measure b. The value of b would obviously determine if the frequency is high or low. Hence your measure of frequency is not only subjective but of no legal validity. Go figure!

Richy trying to sound intelligent grin grin grin You are too stupid for your own good,seriously. In as much I always made fun of Afam,he was sometimes prepared to concede that he wasn't too sure of something.This fool here will try and sound intelligent while writing applesauce.

Tornadoz:

OK Einstein so

I'm no Einstein but certain things are well known in certain fields.

Mmm does this include constant incursion into another territory? Mind you I don't posit to be a fellow of the institute of
psychophants. I want to know if this is why you think Israel owns "Palestine" because of this quotidian aspect of law.

I don't think it does because there is already a relatively clearly established legal regime applying to that particular issue.However,one thing about international law is many things are never clearcut.That is what can make it fun and interesting for students.

As for Israel,things are far too complicated to be discussed here.We can start another thread on that issue if Afam is still game grin I promised not to insult him again,I dey miss his threads grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by TheSly: 4:02am On Mar 06, 2008
This is the only thread i see all kind of insults flying from the east to west to north and to the south. . .

Never a dull moment. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Orisirisi. . . cheesy
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:02am On Mar 06, 2008
bawomolo:

Diplomats said minute quantities of uranium were found last month at the Kalaye Electric Company on the southern outskirts of the capital, Tehran.

One of the diplomats at the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) headquarters in Vienna told the BBC that it was unclear whether the weapons-grade material was produced by Iran or the result of contamination from imported equipment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3140104.stm
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8HIAASG0&show_article=1

Na wa ooo! So this is where you got your information from? And your interpretation of this is that "Iran is producing weapons grade Uranium". Oh my God!

See the keywords/phrases:
1. Minute - meaning "infinitely or immeasurably small". Hardly what you'll find in a production unit.
2. "[size=18pt]unclear [/size]whether the weapons-grade material was produced by Iran or the result of contamination from imported equipment"

Why do you change "unclear" to "clear" in your mind? Why?
Re: War Looms In South America! by almondjoy(f): 4:05am On Mar 06, 2008

RichyBlacK (m)

Re: War Looms In South America!
« #205 on: Today at 03:11:19 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: almondjoy on Today at 03:01:59 AM
Now that's more like it!   the winning corner is still the winning corner.  Go RichyBlack.  Knock 'em dead I say.

Almondo,

How you dey?

We're still battling with these "America is never wrong but always right" people who are still trying to defend the indefensible

I dey kamkpe, keeping awake at work with your brilliant performance here. It looks like always come prepared for this topic.  Good job I say.  keep it up.  Just when I thought the thread had lost steam. cheesy Just observing the exchanges here just makes me laugh. cheesy
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 4:07am On Mar 06, 2008
4 Play:

Seriously,Richy,this is why I spend time insulting you.If you don't know something,shut up.A UNSC Cap 7 Resolution is obligatory irrespective of anything to the contrary.

This is the problem with folks.People never concede points they don't know.

I don't for a second think the NPT gives Iran rights to do what its currently doing but even if it did ab initio,a UNSC Cap 7 Resolution will override it.Stop being a cretin,my friend,if you don't know something,keep quiet.

Have you forgotten your name last year was "The walking" vomit? Did you get that name because of your niceties?
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:10am On Mar 06, 2008
4 Play:

Richy trying to sound intelligent grin grin grin You are too stupid for your own good,seriously. In as much I always made fun of Afam,he was sometimes prepared to concede that he wasn't too sure of something.This fool here will try and sound intelligent while writing applesauce.

Well, if it sounds intelligent, moves intelligently and looks intelligent, then, my fellow Nigerian, it is intelligent grin

So, what's your problem? You don taya to argue international law? See im head like coconut, you think say I just leave you like that.

Bottom line, [b]your feeble attempt at correlating "frequency" with "legality" [/b]has been smashed to smithereens. I've warned you that the crowd here is not one of your pub crawling crowd in London grin. Make arguments carefully and get facts if unsure. Okay? Hey, if you need free lessons on the statistical concept of correlation, let me know. grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:14am On Mar 06, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

This is the only thread i see all kind of insults flying from the east to west to north and to the south. . .

Never a dull moment. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Orisirisi. . . cheesy

@Sly,

Abami Eda himself call am Roforofo fight grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by TheSly: 4:18am On Mar 06, 2008

@Sly,
Abami Eda himself call am Roforofo fight grin

Lol. . . cheesy its gettin hot in here. . . . . mon gbadun yin gan!!
Im enjoyin the flow. . . . . . . .''keep it up'' cheesy

refreshing this page with keen interest cheesy
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:18am On Mar 06, 2008
[size=16pt]Ecuador President: Colombian gov't wants war, not peace[/size]
(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-03-06 10:33

RIO DE JANEIRO - Ecuador's President Rafael Correa said here Wednesday that Colombia's government "wants war, not peace," in a statement indicating that a resolution to the two nations' diplomatic crisis remains out of reach.

Ecuador broke off ties with Colombia after Colombian government forces entered Ecuadorian territory in a raid on Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) rebels Saturday.

In a meeting with his Brazilian counterpart Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva in Brasilia, Correa said, "My country was attacked, bombed. We had to collect corpses from a conflict that is not ours. The indecency, the lack of ethics has no match."

He said Ecuador had not broken off relations with the Colombian people, just the Colombian government.

The president supported the creation of a special committee at the Organization of American States (OAS) to investigate the military operation, which killed 21 FARC members, including the guerrillas' second most important leader, Raul Reyes.

Correa also asked for the international community's support, especially Latin America's.

"Imagine if we accepted (Colombian) President (Alvaro) Uribe's logic, under which it is possible to attack in any territory, all neighboring countries would have to attack the FARC in Colombia," he said. "If the FARC are a menace to the region, as Uribe has been saying, if we want to arrest a guerrilla soldier who is in a hotel in Bogota, let us bomb it too."

The Ecuadorian leader expressed his will to trust international organizations, but said his nation is "sovereign" and will not allow "such (an) outrage" again.

Additionally, Correa thanked President Lula and Brazil's Minister of Foreign Relations Celso Amorim, who also attended the meeting, for condemning the attack over the past few days.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 4:19am On Mar 06, 2008
Tornadoz:

Have you forgotten your name last year was "The walking" vomit? Did you get that name because of your niceties?

How many names were you given? grin Seriously,I do realise I can be a tad bit insulting tongue However,some of the things written on NL can be shockingly ignorant.

Niceties towards you?I have a good memory and I can vividly recall you launched into me first unprovoked and so I decided to reply in like manner. grin grin Why are you complaining? grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:21am On Mar 06, 2008
almondjoy:

I dey kamkpe, keeping awake at work with your brilliant performance here. It looks like always come prepared for this topic. Good job I say. keep it up. Just when I thought the thread had lost steam. cheesy Just observing the exchanges here just makes me laugh. cheesy

Almodo,

This your ex-boyfriend 4 Play grin think say we dey do pub brawl for here. I don tell am make im no dey come here to yarn yamayama talk, but the isi-ukwu (big head) no gree hear.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Him(m): 4:22am On Mar 06, 2008
RichyBlacK:

[size=16pt]Ecuador President: Colombian gov't wants war, not peace[/size]

How does this affect Venezuela? I'm yet to hear anything concrete from you people besides the constant recourse to false conspiracy theories.
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 4:22am On Mar 06, 2008
Seriously,I do realise[b] I can be a tad bit insulting[/b]
Knowing you I thought I'd never hear that from you. Pleasantly surprised.
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 4:25am On Mar 06, 2008
4Him:

How does this affect Venezuela? I'm yet to hear anything concrete from you people besides the constant recourse to false conspiracy theories.
Ask yourself why the Colombians are now suing for peace.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Play(m): 4:26am On Mar 06, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Well, if it sounds intelligent, moves intelligently and looks intelligent, then, my fellow Nigerian, it is intelligent grin

Trying to sound intelligent is the same as "sounds intelligent"? grin What a cretin! grin

Verbosity is no substitute for actual knowledge.Its clear you don't know what you are talking about but self-pride means you will continue making a fool of yourself. grin
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:30am On Mar 06, 2008
Tornadoz:

Ask yourself why the Colombians are now suing for peace.

Dem get choice? Uribe is just a pathetic lap dog, a coward in every respect and must publicly apologize to Ecuador and the entire region for taking a leaf from George Bush's style of foreign policy - bomb and think later.
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:35am On Mar 06, 2008
4 Play:

Trying to sound intelligent is the same as "sounds intelligent"? grin What a cretin! grin

Verbosity is no substitute for actual knowledge.Its clear you don't know what you are talking about but self-pride means you will continue making a fool of yourself. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa for you.

Can you fault my dismantling of your feeble hypothesis that frequency and legality are correlated? Of course you can't! Your mental stamina is has been stunted by too much pub-talk. grin

I rest my case on that cool
Re: War Looms In South America! by Tornadoz(m): 4:36am On Mar 06, 2008
Dem get choice?
No mind dem, no one f*cks with the boss. Why should Venezualia wait till the Colombian army take's over Caracas. Anyway see you later Professor, its 4.45am in naija.
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:39am On Mar 06, 2008
4Him:

Ogbe mi, it affects Venezuela because Colombia shares borders with Venezuela, and based on Uribe's logic, Colombia has the right to violate Venezuela's territorial integrity. Chavez wants to make sure that if Colombia acts foolishly, that Uribe will pay a hefty price for his arrogance. That's the issue here.
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 4:40am On Mar 06, 2008
Tornadoz:

No mind them, no one f*cks with the boss. Why should Venezualia wait till the Colombian army take's over Caracas. Anyway see you later Professor, its 4.45am in naija.

Ol boy go sleep, e no easy. We go yarn later.
Re: War Looms In South America! by 4Him(m): 4:56am On Mar 06, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Ogbe mi, it affects Venezuela because Colombia shares borders with Venezuela, and based on Uribe's logic, Colombia has the right to violate Venezuela's territorial integrity. Chavez wants to make sure that if Colombia acts foolishly, that Uribe will pay a hefty price for his arrogance. That's the issue here.

Silly excuse . . . Colombia knows full well not to go rampaging in the den of mad men like Chavez . . . a man who uses Ecuador as his excuse to mass troops along his border is better left alone.

I am worried more about the obvious double standard you represent. When the US raised objections as to Turkey pursuing Kurdish rebels into Iraq (a fellow sovereign nation just like Ecuador) . . . i remember people like you and Afam openly encouraging Turkey by claiming that they had a right to do so.
Re: War Looms In South America! by Jairzinho(m): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2008
Argh !

Nice to know all my politically conscious friends are still at it.

The fact is that irrespective of any International law, all countries first and foremost look out their own interest (except for corrupt govts who sell out for personal/material gain).

So until the One World Govt concept of the Anti-Christ comes,when international law will essentially be THE LAW,we are bound to have such conflict of interest(s).

Chavez is essentially intrested in this imbroglio because :

1. He and FARC are involved in a satanic scratch-me-scratch-you symbiotic relationship.

2. I strongly suspect depite all opinions to the contrary that the reclusive FARC leader Marulanda currently resides in Venezuela, and he(Hugo) is aware the 77 year old is next on the  hit list.

By all means Columbia have a right as well as a national obligation to eliminate these drug dealing,kidnapping assasins and no argument to the contrary will convince me otherwise.

QED  sad
Re: War Looms In South America! by Biagerian: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2008
I am happy to be a part of this forum and representing our people from South Korea.
I wan say at this junction that you guys are all smart and intelligent. I respect your views and opinions.I no qualify to be here with you all because I no sabi book like you all.Never-the-less, the Topic " War Looms In South America"is a crucial one but in my opinion, insread of us wasting time on this topic name calling and insulting ourselves on an issue that is of little significance to us, we should rather be talking about our own problems. Our people to tal " person wey im house dey burn no dey chase rat " Let us look into the problem of Marginalization,Corruption, ethnic and religious conflits, Biafra, Niger Delta, AIDS, Armed robbery etc. I have the believe that the above mentioned topics are those that concern us the most. There is no knowing who amongst us here is the Messiah of our Nation.
Peace
신은 너를 모두 강복한다. 너를 감사하십시요
Re: War Looms In South America! by flyKUDE(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2008
men, been watching this post from page ! you guys are all good!!! i dey feel una cheesy
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2008
Your carefully "researched" links came to nowt when I saw the above highlighted statement. I won't border visiting the link.Thanks for saving us the time.

lol of course u won't visit the link, since the links say weapons grade uranium were found at two sites. who knows what kind of uranium would be found at Iran's underground nuclear facility. if irans program is peaceful, why do they have underground facilities??

Inspectors have found such uranium, which at extreme enrichment levels can fuel bombs, twice in the past. The International Atomic Energy Agency concluded that at least some of those samples came from contaminated equipment that Iran had obtained from Pakistan.

But in this case, the nuclear fingerprint of the particles did not match the other samples, an official familiar with the inspections said, raising questions about their origin.

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/01/world/middleeast/01vienna.html?n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/Organizations/U/United%20Nations[/url]

Mr Tonadoz- where is ur evidence that the CIA is trying to kill hugo chavez.
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2008
No mind them, no one f*cks with the boss. Why should Venezualia wait till the Colombian army take's over Caracas. Anyway see you later Professor, its 4.45am in naija.

all those wasted hours on the internet and u can't bring up one source for your baseless arguments. get a life u mugu. suegbe of the highest order
Re: War Looms In South America! by JayFK(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2008
bawomolo:

lol of course u won't visit the link, since the links say weapons grade uranium were found at two sites. who knows what kind of uranium would be found at Iran's underground nuclear facility. if irans program is peaceful, why do they have underground facilities??

Inspectors have found such uranium, which at extreme enrichment levels can fuel bombs, twice in the past. The International Atomic Energy Agency concluded that at least some of those samples came from contaminated equipment that Iran had obtained from Pakistan.

But in this case, the nuclear fingerprint of the particles did not match the other samples, an official familiar with the inspections said, raising questions about their origin.

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/01/world/middleeast/01vienna.html?n=Top/Reference/Times%20Topics/Organizations/You/United%20Nations[/url]

Mr Tonadoz- where is your evidence that the CIA is trying to kill hugo chavez.

Dude your links are from '03, you might want to check this out
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6122412.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4031603.stm

The findings clearly state, there's no evidence that Iran is pursuing Weapons, when I find the other links I'll post them here, for now I have stuff to do.
I dont understand why you guys are against Iran pursuing peaceful nuclear enrichment. I don't see you guys complaining about Israel's nuclear program.

Also, about the issue of the definition "Terrorist"
I think you may be confusing the definition or rather "The label", Hezbollah was actually considered a legitimate political party, prior to the Israeli war with Lebanon

Guerrilla warfare is unconventional warfare, where a smaller army utilizes elements such as ambushes, targeted assassinations and other mobile tactics to combat a Larger less mobile enemy. Some tactics of course which maybe considered "terrorist" in nature, tactics of which the CIA is no stranger to. Now these guerrillas or groups who utilize guerrilla warfare, most of them are fighting within their homelands against a larger enemy, PKK (group of Kurds), PLO (Palestinians), they utilize targeted bombings and assassinations, they are considered freedom fighters within their communities but within the larger country their fighting they are considered terrorists, Do you follow? Okay now groups like Al Qaeda, I'slamic Jihad, The KKK who are not fighting for any freedom, but are instead targeting western Countries because of what they feel is a threat to their "Religion", those groups are clearcut Terrorist, now some of these smaller groups, like the Taleban during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, had their interests aligned with Al Qaeda, because of course they couldn't achieve freedom on their own, hence the extension of the label of "Terrorist" towards them. I hope you understand? so consider Al qaeda and such as "I'slamic mercenaries" who are against the west but will fight for their on distorted version of "The good of I'slam" or Christianity as the case maybe. The red army faction of Italy and Baader Meinhof of Germany were also terrorists. The IRA utilizes terrorist tactics but they are not terrorists, do you understand what I'm getting at? Either way the definition is vague
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2008
Dude your links are from '03, you might want to check this out

of course september 2006 is '03. i like how u guys spin things.

I don't understand why you guys are against Iran pursuing peaceful nuclear enrichment. I don't see you guys complaining about Israel's nuclear program.

you are right, peaceful nuclear enrichment is usually done in underground bunkers. yes peaceful nuclear enrichment is done when IAEA inspectors are sealed from your nuclear facilities. this is laughable.

Hezbollah was actually considered a legitimate political party, prior to the Israeli war with Lebanon

hezbollah's millitary wing was order to be dismantled by the UN i believe, hezbollah's millitary wing is considered a terror group by the UN,EU and many other organizations.

Guerrilla warfare is unconventional warfare

yes hezbollah bombing a jewish community in argentina isn't terrorism but guerilla warfare. guerilla warfare is a tactic against armed officers and civillians.
my head is beginning to ache.

The IRA utilizes terrorist tactics but they are not terrorists

yeah terror tactics like attacking and assassinating civilians must not the terrorism. this is like a member of the KKK saying, although we don't black people, we are not racist, we just used hate speeches. the excuses for groups like the FARC are unbelievable. very sad, we have to resort to this.
Re: War Looms In South America! by JayFK(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2008
bawomolo:

hezbollah's millitary wing was order to be dismantled by the UN i believe, hezbollah's millitary wing is considered a terror group by the UN,EU and many other organizations.

Guerrilla warfare is unconventional warfare

yes hezbollah bombing a jewish community in argentina isn't terrorism but guerilla warfare. guerilla warfare is a tactic against armed officers and civillians.
my head is beginning to ache.

yeah terror tactics like attacking and assassinating civilians must not the terrorism. this is like a member of the KKK saying, although we don't black people, we are not racist, we just used hate speeches. the excuses for groups like the FARC are unbelievable. very sad, we have to resort to this.

Like I said the line between "Terrorist" and "Freedom fighter" is blurred. I'm sure if you want to call all of them Terrorists, your precious CIA would be top 3 on the list.

bawomolo:

you are right, peaceful nuclear enrichment is usually done in underground bunkers. yes peaceful nuclear enrichment is done when IAEA inspectors are sealed from your nuclear facilities. this is laughable.

look at the top of the page it says 2003. According to the IAEA Iran discontinued manufacturing weapons in 2003.
Re: War Looms In South America! by bawomolo(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2008
Like I said the line between "Terrorist" and "Freedom fighter" is blurred. I'm sure if you want to call all of them Terrorists, your precious CIA would be top 3 on the list.

the lines aren't blured, it's pretty clear when u look at the goals and actions of the group. the CIA is an intelligence area which has made mistakes but it isn't a terrorist group. are u claiming the FARC is not a terrorist group shocked shocked

look at the top of the page it says 2003. According to the IAEA Iran discontinued manufacturing weapons in 2003.

it still enriches uranium without UN inspection. that's the problem. it's strange u have no problem with countries like iran violating international protocol but raise a fit when the US does the same thing.
Re: War Looms In South America! by RichyBlacK(m): 1:04am On Mar 07, 2008
[size=14pt]Nicaragua breaks diplomatic relations with Colombia[/size]

(CNN) -- Nicaragua President Daniel Ortega said Thursday that the nation is breaking relations with Colombia "in solidarity with the Ecuadoran people."

The move comes after the Organization of American States passed a resolution Wednesday in hopes of easing tensions stemming from an attack by Colombian military on a rebel camp in neighboring Ecuador on Saturday.

Since that attack, Ecuador has broken off relations with Colombia, and Venezuela says it has moved troops to its border with Colombia.

Ortega made his televised remarks in Managua, where he was flanked by Ecuadoran President Rafael Correa.

Colombian forces killed at least 17 members of the leftist group Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia on Saturday. FARC is estimated to be holding at least 700 hostages in the jungles of Colombia and has been accused by the United States of being a terrorist organization.

"This rupture of relations isn't with the people of Colombia," Ortega said. "We are breaking with the terrorist policies that the government of [Colombian President] Alvaro Uribe is practicing."

In its resolution, the OAS called the attack "a violation of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ecuador and of principles of international law."

It ordered a commission, headed by OAS Secretary-General Jose Miguel Insulza and composed of four ambassadors designated by him, to visit both countries to investigate the matter, "and to propose formulas for bringing the two nations closer together."

Colombian officials have apologized for taking their attack against the leftist Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia into Ecuador but said it was necessary to counter a threat to their national security.

Colombian officials also said they discovered evidence after the attack that Ecuadoran and Venezuelan government officials were collaborating with the group -- namely that Chavez allegedly gave $300 million to the rebels and that a senior Ecuadoran official met with them.

"[They] are making things up and there's no limit to what they'll make up," Chavez said at a news conference on Wednesday.

Correa has said his country would only be satisfied when the OAS issues a "clear condemnation" against Colombia for the raid.

OAS foreign ministers are to meet March 17 in Washington "to examine the facts and make the pertinent recommendations," the resolution concluded.

U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates said Wednesday that he saw little chance of war erupting between Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. Learn more about the countries »

Gates added that the United States would not need to assist its Colombian allies should armed conflict break out.

"My personal view is that there is relatively little likelihood of a military conflict between them, and my further impression is that the Colombians can take care of themselves," he said at the Pentagon.
Re: War Looms In South America! by paddylo1(m): 1:08am On Mar 07, 2008
[b]Timeline. . . .1975
Apartheid south africas bloody and racist Government invades Angola. . .without any condemnation from any major western power. . .Guess who comes to angolas aid. . .yes Fidel castro and cuba whom bush and the same people in washington(cheney)who gave tactic support to apartheid love to villify. . . whats my point. . ?

my point is that things are not black and white like u Bush supporters presume. . .chavez may be somewhat a dictator and rabble rouser,but hows he different from chinese . .saudi or,russian leaders. . .with whom bush is chummy and all smiles wit. . .it is all bullshit and the sooner you simpletons get it in your heads the better. . .

i want you to go ask the poor in venezuela whom chavez has uplifted,or look for statistics of how cuba was before castro came in terms of education and health and how they are now. . . .

we should be careful how we chant for war,because in the final analysis we are pretty much expendable in the eyes of the almighty US if they choose their so called interests over our survival. . . the wise ones root for chavez standing his ground,nationalizing precious assets and fighting poverty. . . the foolish ones as usual fail to see the big picture.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuba_in_Angola
 [/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. / Man Who Killed Mom In Ogun State yesterday Is Igbo / Reps To Probe N20 Trillion ‘non-remitted’ Stamp Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.