Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (148377 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Trendytessy(f): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
@saleemma d question z correct.
The 5 allied nations are France,Britain,U.S.A,China and Russia

1 Like

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Hadfotee50: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
pass jamb without stress
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by saleemema(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2013
Trendytessy: @saleemma d question z correct.
The 5 allied nations are France,Britain,U.S.A,China and Russia
Ok. I thought you meant Non aligned Nations. The above listed countries are permanent members of the Security Council and also posses veto power in the UNO

1 Like

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by saleemema(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2013
Hadfotee50: pass jamb without stress
Through prayer and hard work
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2013
It is very funny...this thread is dead...a thread as good as this...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2013
@phetmie dats wat appens wen educational thread like dis is open.... Bt it wuld be revive soon.....
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2013
Whoever cums here is free to ask any questns based on crs and government...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2013
Fynestboi: @phetmie dats wat appens wen educational thread like dis is open.... Bt it wuld be revive soon.....
KK...i hope so
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Preeteeshir(f): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2013
Hey guys i nid an answer 4 D̶̲̥̅̊Ȋ̝̊̅§ pls who propunded separation of power ? A av dicey B montequieu C john locke and D thomas hobbes
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Preetee shir: Hey guys i nid an answer 4 D̶̲̥̅̊Ȋ̝̊̅§ pls who propunded separation of power ? A av dicey B montequieu C john locke and D thomas hobbes
ansa is b
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2013
I culd site 2 buddy online let rap wit questns
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Preetee shir: Hey guys i nid an answer 4 D̶̲̥̅̊Ȋ̝̊̅§ pls who propunded separation of power ? A av dicey B montequieu C john locke and D thomas hobbes
B)Baron de montequieu
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2013
1)The earliest classification of constitutions was the work of?
a)k.c wheare b)plato c)aristotle d)j.j Rouseau

2)A member of commonwealth not colonized by Britain is
a)malaysia b}uganda c)mozambique d)jamaica

3)the one time president of the united nations general assembly was
a)joseph garba b)ibrahim gambari c)arthur mbanefo d)maitama sule

oya,i dey wait for answer

1 Like

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2013
In pre-colonial Igbo society, decisions on public issues were reached mainly through
A. the oracles
B. consensus
C. imposition
D. majority votes
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2013
phtemie: 1)The earliest classification of constitutions was the work of?

b, c
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2013
phtemie: 1)The earliest classification of constitutions was the work of?

b, c a
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2013
it was popounded by jean bodin but was formerly popularized by baron de montequieu
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2013
Fynestboi: In pre-colonial Igbo society, decisions on public issues were reached mainly through
A. the oracles
B. consensus
C. imposition
D. majority votes
consensus
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2013
Fynestboi: b, c a
good..
u get both no 2 nd 3..
but no 1 is aristotle,not plato..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2013
Fynestboi: In pre-colonial Igbo society, decisions on public issues were reached mainly through
A. the oracles
B. consensus
C. imposition
D. majority votes
B)Consensus
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Name the two countries that practised CONFEDERALISM in Africa?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
R2bees: Name the two countries that practised CONFEDERALISM in Africa?
Senegal-Gambia...i am not dat sure but it is Senegal+one country...av seen it somewhere b4....
is my answer correct?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Odunhana: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
phtemie:
Senegal-Gambia...i am not dat sure but it is Senegal+one country...av seen it somewhere b4....
is my answer correct?
all international organisations practised confederal system.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Odunhana: all international organisations practised confederal system.
i know...but i was just trying to provide answer to his question....he asked of TWO countries,which means my answ must include two countries..most international organizations ar multi not jst two countries...nd av read it somewhere b4 dat senegal nd one country(probably gamb)once practised confederalism..so dat's hw i derived my answ...hope u get my point wink
Odunhana: all international organisations practised confederal system.
i knw...but i was just trying to provide answer to his question....he asked of TWO countries which means my answ must include two countries..most international organizations ar multi not jst two countries...nd av read it somewhere b4 dat senegal nd one country(probably gamb)one practised confederacy..so dat's hw i derived my answ...hope u get my point
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
phtemie:
is my answer correct?
u r very correct
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
promisechild: u r very correct
KK...thanks
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
The major demand of the Third World countries on the United Nations in recent times is the
A. expansion of the permanent membership of thesecurity Council
B. post of the Secretary-General of the organization
C. withdrawal of the veto power from the security council
D. enforcement of resolutions on the super powers
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
The leading agent in the expansion of British influence in Northern Nigeria in the 1890s was the
A. British Consul in Calabar
B. Royal West African Frontier Force
C. British Consul in Lagos
D. Royal Niger Company
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
The legislative body of the United States of America is the
A. Parliament
B. Congress
C. National Assembly
D. Council
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pressure groups harmonize different individual concerns through
A. interest formulation
B. interest manipulation
C. interest mobilisation
D. interest aggregation
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
A prominent feature of a presidential system of government is
A. dual executive
B. vote of no confidence
C. the rule of law
D. separation of powers

A collegial executive is a government in which power is vested in a
A. president
B. monarch
C. commitee
D. parliament
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
1)What did king josiah do to the idolatrous priests of judah?
a)he sent them on exile
b)he killed them
c)he demoted them
d)he deposed them

2)Zedekiah the king of judah was captured by the army of chaldeans in
a)at Riblah
b)in the plains of jericho
c)at Arabah
d)on the outskirts of jerusalem

3)where did Elijah kill all prophets of Baal after the contest?
a)kishon
b)kidron
c)carmel
d)cherith

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply)

50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.