Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume - Education (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (148792 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Naxo
Emmy35: *smiles* I'm gradually getting there
consistent practise breeds perfeection
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Emmy35(f): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
Emmy35: 1 One judicial function performed by d executive is
A granting amnesty
B implementinf judicial orders
C ensuring obedience to the law
D appointing judges

2 A bill is a draft awaiting d consideration of the
A executive
B party caucus
C legislature
D judiciary

3 The rule of law is a negation of
A equality b4 d law
B supremacy of d law
C limited power
D absolute power

A
C
D
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Fynest boy..these are my answs:
1.B
2.B
3.D
4.A
5.D
6.D
7.B(1991,if i may be right)
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
fynestbarrister: Phtmie no 4get dat literature package oo wink winks
I will,no prblm..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
fynestbarrister: 3/7
post ur correction here for tacklement for the matter of fact zik is the founder of zikist movement which was known for is militant ways radical nationalism started in nigeria in the 1940's by zik
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
fynestbarrister: 4/7
sir, wch numbers are those I got wrong
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Economic reasons
Herbert macaulay radical nationalist
Police
Supreme millitary council
Afrocentrism
kwara
ibrahim
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
fynestbarrister: Economic reasons
Herbert macaulay radical nationalist
Police
Supreme millitary council
Afrocentrism
kwara
ibrahim
herbert macaulay is not the answer it zik,read good books brother
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
promisechild: herbert macaulay is not the answer it zik,read good books brother
lol so u mean wetn i dey read na bad bk even past questn saysdats d ansa..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
fynestbarrister: lol so u mean wetn i dey read na bad bk even past questn saysdats d ansa..
past question 2012 number 28 C Nnamdi Azikwe is the answer and this is peculiarly attributed to Zik regarding his nationalist movement btw 1946-1956 Herbert Macaulay died in 1946 durin a wide tour to London to protest agains 1946 Richards constitution.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
papindinho: past question 2012 number 28 C Nnamdi Azikwe is the answer and this is peculiarly attributed to Zik regarding his nationalist movement btw 1946-1956 Herbert Macaulay died in 1946 durin a wide tour to London to protest agains 1946 Richards constitution.
na zik ur own past questn says..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
papindinho: past question 2012 number 28 C Nnamdi Azikwe is the answer and this is peculiarly attributed to Zik regarding his nationalist movement btw 1946-1956 Herbert Macaulay died in 1946 durin a wide tour to London to protest agains 1946 Richards constitution.
na zik ur own past questn says..?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
fynestbarrister: dissolutn of parliament is d ryt ansa

Dissolution is the official term for the end of a Parliament. A royal proclamation sets the date the new Parliament will meet after the election. If there is an earlier general election than the date stated by the Fixed Term Parliaments Act there will bea proclamation from the Queen dissolving Parliament.
am sorry but the answer is prorogation JAMB 2009 number 26, prorogation is d bringing of a session of a parliament to an end through royal proclamation. answer is A in d question. And with a bit of googling it was seen as d correct call. Confirmed and open to criticism
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
radical nationalist started 4rm 1945 nt 46
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
fynestbarrister: na zik ur own past questn says..?
yea. Even a google click displays zik everywhere.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
fynestbarrister: radical nationalist started 4rm 1945 nt 46
there is no disproving that as nationalist movement has risen right from 1922
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
papindinho: yea. Even a google click displays zik everywhere.
me neva c zik 4 google oo, i only saw herbert.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
fynestbarrister: me neva c zik 4 google oo, i only saw herbert.
lol..... Even a book was titled with the radical nationalism stuff. Zik is d deal bro. Wen i tried d question tho, my answer was Herbert as against knowing d answer tru past question.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 12:53am On Mar 13, 2013
papindinho: lol..... Even a book was titled with the radical nationalism stuff. Zik is d deal bro. Wen i tried d question tho, my answer was Herbert as against knowing d answer tru past question.
ok i hear u if u dnt hear me..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2013
Those who solve past questions are just human like us...they can make mistake..they can misunderstand the questions...attimes,it may typographical error when the answ is being typed...
A lot of things contribute to why past-questions can be wrong.....
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2013
Well said i agree wit u... Bt do u knw pQ HAD its own advantage.. Just note dat...
phtemie: Those who solve past questions are just human like us...they can make mistake..they can misunderstand the questions...attimes,it may typographical error when the answ is being typed...
A lot of things contribute to why past-questions can be wrong.....
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2013
Promisechild tell me whch txtbk u dey use....
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: I also dnt rely on PQ b4 i wuld try to go in line wit any pQ i wuld make gud research on d ansa dats d way i treat pq concerning txtbk whch txtbk is ok say smtn jhor
"Comprehensive" is good..better than "essential"..
And I think promisechild said that "Best-explained" is still better than comprehensive....
But am jst gonna look for it sha...a guy has also told me b4 that the textbook is so gud..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by aragbs4real05: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: ok i hear u if u dnt hear me..
guy no argument abou this..I knw u would av heard about zikist movement of 1946... Ehn ehn go and do more research nd don't base ur fact and conclusion on past quests. if its for past question, I wouldn't av reason to b here buh we are all here to learn anywa.take it or leave it past question is just 75% relaible nd don't base al ur facts and conclusion on past questions pls.base on my research nnamdi azikwe is associated with it radical nationalism though I av came across herbert macualy in a text book.thnks
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 7:57am On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: Promisechild tell me whch txtbk u dey use....
I am using government best explained and comphrensive but the former is very scarce I think u can see it in yaba ,after getting that book I bet u wouldn't regret it at all
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by aragbs4real05: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2013
phtemie:
"Comprehensive" is good..better than "essential"..
And I think promisechild said that "Best-explained" is still better than comprehensive....
But am jst gonna look for it sha...a guy has also told me b4 that the textbook is so gud..
which one is best explain? I think am used with essential and with little xperince, and little help frm past question and verocious jarkin I knw God Is in contrl!
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2013
aragbs4real05: which one is best explain? I think am used with essential and with little xperince, and little help frm past question and verocious jarkin I knw God Is in contrl!
Essential is also good nw...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2013
aragbs4real05: which one is best explain? I think am used with essential and with little xperince, and little help frm past question and verocious jarkin I knw God Is in contrl!
book pass book for the matter of fact u can't read essential and go and do oau postutme na beans u go chop come back home

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (95) (Reply)

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.