Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (148900 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by aragbs4real05: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
promisechild: book pass book for the matter of fact u can't read essential and go and do oau postutme na beans u go chop come back home
guy forget dat one I did oau post ume in 2011 and I had 64 in governmnt though I was nervous and I never get experince..time factor as well also I had 68 in jamb dat same year,though I had little xperince. that was d first tyme I wrote government in utme nd post ume..buh nw I think xperince don dey nw. after writin utme 3times no b beans nw... I know God is in control this tyme around. Have learnt alot from this thread aswell I love sharin ideas with people who understand a-z of government thnks to every1 dat contributed I believe every1 is aimin 80+ in government dis year...God bless!
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
aragbs4real05: so why were u not admoitted? I had 64 dat same year
I was admitted o just that I have some deficiency in my olevel result
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
promisechild: I am using government best explained and comphrensive but the former is very scarce I think u can see it in yaba ,after getting that book I bet u wouldn't regret it at all
wats d name and who is the publisher
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
To be frank wit u guy essential txtbk is gud bt i wan get 98 4 oau pume so promisechild i nid dt txtbk u dey read..try and post d name i go get 2mao...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Emmy35(f): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Na wa oh. Shey i'll do govt in UI post utme If so, tell me d name of d book ooooh. The texts(Elements of politics and 1999 constitution) i'm using 4 skul are utterly useless, i can't even read it. Waste of tym
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Emmy35: Na wa oh. Shey i'll do govt in UI post utme If so, tell me d name of d book ooooh. The texts(Elements of politics and 1999 constitution) i'm using 4 skul are utterly useless, i can't even read it. Waste of tym
lol u wuld do it ooo ur jamb combo
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Emmy35(f): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: lol u wuld do it ooo ur jamb combo
I pray i get called
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
Amen ooo
Emmy35: I pray i get called
ur jamb wuld determine dat mai dear.. Let deal wit jamb and leave d rest to GOD.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
The group of states that conceived the idea of the United Nations Organization included
A. the USSR,Italy,the UK and China
B. Italy,the UK, France and Japan
C. the USA,the USSR,the UK and China
D. France,the USA,Canada and Japan

Laws made by state governments are known as
A. bye laws
B. decrees
C. edicts
D. acts

The United Nations charter is an instrument that
A. sets out the rights and obligations of member states
B. provides for funding of memeber states
C. facilitates the resolution of disputes among member states
D. determines the admission of member states

The ECOWAS Treaty was reviewed in 1991 to
A. accomodate the interest of France
B. make it responsive to new challenges
C. accomodate extra sub-regional interests
D. mobilize ECOMOG

The chairman of the UN Security Council emerges through
A. consensus
B. rotation
C. election
D. selection
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: The group of states that conceived the idea of the United Nations Organization included

A. bye laws
B. decrees
C. edicts
D. acts

D. mobilize ECOMOG

A. consensus
B. rotation
C. election
D. selection
1.c 2.c 3.a 4.b 5.b abeg score me my guy
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Emmy35(f): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: The group of states that conceived the idea of the United Nations Organization included

A. bye laws
B. decrees
C. edicts
D. acts

D. mobilize ECOMOG

A. consensus
B. rotation
C. election
D. selection
1 C
2 D( State laws r called edicts under d military regime so it should be Acts)
3 C
4 B
5 B
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
promisechild: 1.c 2.c 3.a 4.b 5.b abeg score me my guy
4/5
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Emmy35:
1 C
2 D( State laws r called edicts under d military regime so it should be Acts)
3 C
4 B
5 B
military law is decree nt edict
2/5
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
?Promisechild wetn be d txtbk name haba u no wan tell me ni.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2013

A. bye laws
B. decrees
C. edicts
D. acts

D. mobilize ECOMOG

A. consensus
B. rotation
C. election
D. selection
1* C 2*C 3*C 4*B 5*B score me pls fynest
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Emmy35(f): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: military law is decree nt edict
2/5
Says who? Laws made by d federal govt r decrees while laws made by d state govt r edicts under d military regime. Pls check ur textbook
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Emmy35(f): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
What's d correction na
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
Who s refer to as fada of nationalist?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ansa dis questn first
Emmy35: Says who? Laws made by d federal govt r decrees while laws made by d state govt r edicts under d military regime. Pls check ur textbook
unda military govt wat system of govt is used?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
U re ryt emmy bt d ansa is edicts
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Emmy35(f): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: Ansa dis questn first unda military govt wat system of govt is used?
Autocratic?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Emmy35(f): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: U re ryt emmy bt d ansa is edicts
I hear u
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
NOTE DoWN THIS POINTS 1 law made by military govt federal level is called decree 2 law made by military govt state level is called edict 3 law made by civilian federal level is called act of parliament 4 law made by civilian govt state level is still called law 4 law made by colonial masters is called ordinance 5 law by local govt is bye Law
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: Ansa dis questn first unda military govt wat system of govt is used?
under d military system of govt in nigeria we are said to b practicing unitary system of govt
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
promisechild: under d military system of govt in nigeria we are said to b practicing unitary system of govt
u re ryt
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
promisechild: NOTE DoWN THIS POINTS 1 law made by military govt federal level is called decree 2 law made by military govt state level is called edict 3 law made by civilian federal level is called act of parliament 4 law made by civilian govt state level is still called law 4 law made by colonial masters is called ordinance
wat abt act?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: wat abt act?
is also the same tin as act of paliament it just d short form
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
fynestbarrister: Who s refer to as fada of nationalist?
herbert macaulay
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
promisechild: herbert macaulay
tank God u knw.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Am still nt veri confuse abt dat radical nationalist bt am stll dng my research..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by fynestbarrister(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
@promisechild Dis d 3rd post askng u to post d name of d txtbk u re usng dats beta dan essential bt u wnt reply y?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (95) (Reply)

2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.