Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume - Education (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (148665 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2013
where them guys at
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Tobexin(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2013
Papindiho plwasw post d govt questn@
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2013
Tobexin: Papindiho plwasw post d govt questn@
reframe the sentence please.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Tobexin(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2013
papindinho: reframe the sentence please.
help post d oau post ume
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2013
papindinho: reframe the sentence please.
he meant u should post the oau govt question online so the correction can be done.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
promisechild: he meant u should post the oau govt question online so the correction can be done.
ok bros
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2013
1. What does INEC stand for? A. Independent national Election committee b. Independent newspapers executive committee c. Independent national export council d. Independent national electoral commission

2. Whch of the following is not a feature of Nigeria's electoral system? A. Direct election b. General election c. Proportional representation
3. The head of the Nigerian judiciary is the a. Chief justice of the federation b. Solicitor general of the federation c. Atterney general and minister of justice d. President of the court of appeal

4. Manipulation of electoral boundaries for electoral purposes is knw as a. Delimitation b. Gerrymandering c.devolution d. Deconcentration

5. A mechanism used in parliament to limit deba e is called a. Guillotine b. Adjournment c. Motion of censor d. Delimitation

6. A major function of the state independent electoral commissions in Nigeria is the a. Conduct of elections into local government offices b. Registration of political parties c. Conduct of gubernatorial elections d. Delineation of electoral constituencies

7. In politics power is all of the following except a.capacity to affect the actions of others b. Ability to make people do things they otherwise would nt do c. An object d. Its part of a relationship

8. Political activity at the diplomatic level is called a. International relations b. International law c. International politics d. All of the above

9. Which of these is not an instrument of foreign policy a. War b. Diplomacy c. Subversion d. Foreign aid

10. The principles that have guided Nigeria's foreign policy since independence include the following except a. Peaceful coexistence b. Political dependence c. Legal equality of states d. Non alignment
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Fynestboi: 1. What does INEC stand for? A. Independent national Election committee b. Independent newspapers executive committee c. Independent national export council d. Independent national electoral commission

2. Whch of the following is not a feature of Nigeria's electoral system? A. Direct election b. General election c. Proportional representation
3. The head of the Nigerian judiciary is the a. Chief justice of the federation b. Solicitor general of the federation c. Atterney general and minister of justice d. President of the court of appeal

4. Manipulation of electoral boundaries for electoral purposes is knw as a. Delimitation b. Gerrymandering c.devolution d. Deconcentration

5. A mechanism used in parliament to limit deba e is called a. Guillotine b. Adjournment c. Motion of censor d. Delimitation

6. A major function of the state independent electoral commissions in Nigeria is the a. Conduct of elections into local government offices b. Registration of political parties c. Conduct of gubernatorial elections d. Delineation of electoral constituencies

7. In politics power is all of the following except a.capacity to affect the actions of others b. Ability to make people do things they otherwise would nt do c. An object d. Its part of a relationship

8. Political activity at the diplomatic level is called a. International relations b. International law c. International politics d. All of the above

9. Which of these is not an instrument of foreign policy a. War b. Diplomacy c. Subversion d. Foreign aid

10. The principles that have guided Nigeria's foreign policy since independence include the following except a. Peaceful coexistence b. Political dependence c. Legal equality of states d. Non alignment
Thanks we really appreciate... we still need more of gov't and CRK.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
11. The independence of the judiciary can be enhanced by the following except a. When judges hold office for a fixed term b. When judges cannot be removed from office even when they commit crimes c. Appointment of judges by an independent body d. Political neutrality of judges
12. The aba women riot in Nigeria took place in a. 1960 b. 1950 c. 1922 d. 1929

13. The pressure group that resorts to uncoventional methods to achieve its objectives is called a. An institutional group b. A promotional group c. An interest group d. An anomic group

14. All but one of the following is nt a symbol of political culture a. A national flag b. The governent c. An anthem d. The constitution

15. All but one of these is not a tactic adopted by pressure groups in the pursuit of their objectives a propaganda b. Lobbying c. Assault d. Boycott

16. A capitalist state is based on a. Religion b. Creating job opportunities c. Dictatorship d. Free trade

17. A major flaw in a liberal democracy is a. That it promotes political instability b. The limitation of the freedom of expression c. Its emphasis on political rights over economic rights d. Its emphasis on collective ownership

18. Nigeria's voting at the united nations is guided primarily by a. Her national interests b. World peace c. The cold war d. Her concern for Africa

19. On the basis of its structure, a political party can be clasified as indirect if a. It controls govt indirectly b. It contests elections by proxy c. Its membership is acquired thru other groups d.it campaigns for votes through agents

20. The study of government essentially facilitates the understandng of the a. Goverance of human societies b. Functioning of the entire social formation c. Observance of fundamental human rights d. Organization of the executhve arm of govt
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
21. In judicial adminstration the term "the bench" refers to the a. Lawyers b. Litigants c. Registrars d. Judges

22. How does the president relieve a minister of his apointment in a presidential system of govt a. In consultation wit the legislature b. In consultation wit the judiciary c. By executive action d. After serving a full tenure

23. An elected legislator in a presidential system can lose his seat through a. Recall b. Cross carpeting c. A vote of no confidence d. Impeachment

24. Wch of the following modern principles of democracy is found in the yoruba traditional political system a. Checks and balances b. The constitution c. Multipartism d. Bicameralism

25. The subject matter of politics is best described as a. Political parties b. Political power c. Elections d. People.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Alhamdulilah....... checked it at last.... English 40 econs 48 government 72 maths 86 total 246 and ume score was 244.. thanks bosses bossresses. Public Administration......
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Adex097: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
papindinho: Alhamdulilah....... checked it at last.... English 40 econs 48 government 72 maths 86 total 246 and ume score was 244.. thanks bosses bossresses. Public Administration......
Ma boss, you killed it big time o.
Congrats...guess the time you've spent in this thread aint a waste of time atall...

@Oga Fb...you don sheck?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Adex097: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Oau should have adopted 'Fill in the gap' instead of Ojb sorry Obj...
The Govt is damn cheap (if you ain't under pressure)
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Adex097:
Ma boss, you killed it big time o.
Congrats...guess the time you've spent in this thread aint a waste of time atall...

@Oga Fb...you don sheck?
thanks boss me.... All thanks to u guys ooooo
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Cheap indeed
Adex097: Oau should have adopted 'Fill in the gap' instead of Ojb sorry Obj...
The Govt is damn cheap (if you ain't under pressure)
i love ur last word "if u aint under pressure coz all ve been threated here bt am still confused d way OAU did d markng nd percentage stuff... Bt dats gne ntn we fit do to amend dat.....
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by morgang(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
*thank God d questionz is finally posted...'more gresse to ur elbow' fynest!! bt guyz d questionz iz too simple beyond my xpectationz!!! Hope ui will do d same... Winks# let me gv it a try....
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by morgang(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
papindinho: Alhamdulilah....... checked it at last.... English 40 econs 48 government 72 maths 86 total 246 and ume score was 244.. thanks bosses bossresses. Public Administration......
congratz!! wat more can i say?? rather u go for shoping hence no buy ghana most go oo' buy oau must come' lol..abeg help uz post econz xamz questionzz!!! Tankz
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
MJ# I see u jare my guy...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Fynest... Thank you very much CRK lokun bayi...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 5:29am On Jul 16, 2013
morgan**g:
congratz!! wat more can i say?? rather u go for shoping hence no buy ghana most go oo' buy oau must come' lol..abeg help uz post econz xamz questionzz!!! Tankz
thanks and no p. I wld post it in econs thread.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 5:30am On Jul 16, 2013
Leystra:
MJ# I see u jare my guy...
oshey leystradamus.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by promisechild(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2013
Fynestboi what did u score?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2013
promisechild: Fynestboi what did u score?
got 64 in govt and 78 in crs add me on 2go wuld tell u total (adexistic)
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by morgang(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
papindinho: thanks and no p. I wld post it in econs thread.
yeah plz snd me ur 2go username mine is ahmed906....plzz dnt forgt to post it!!
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by morgang(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
papindinho: thanks and no p. I wld post it in econs thread.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by papindinho(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
morgan**g:
yeah plz snd me ur 2go username mine is ahmed906....plzz dnt forgt to post it!!
depapinx
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2013
1. Who among the seven deacons was an evangelist who had four daughters who prophesied a. Stephen b. Philip c. Barnabas d. Nicholas

2. The son of solomon who made unwise decisions was a. Jeroboam b. Rechoboam c. Rehoboam d. Asa

3. The book of __ mostly emphasized social justice a. Amos a. Ezekiel c. Hoshea d. Isaiah

4. In one of the missionary journey, paul was stoned to a state of coma in a. Antioch in pisidia b. Iconium c. Lystra d. Antioch of syria

5. Moses spoke to the Israelites to fear not bt be calm, confident and see the salvation of God at a. Pi-hahiroth b. Meribah c. Wilderness of sinai

6. One of the following is not in the pentateuch a. Exodus b. Judges c. Leviticus d. Numbers

7. The sons of samuel who did not walk in his ways were a. Phinehas and hophini b. Hophini and amos c. Joel and phinehas d. Abijah and joel

8. What was the second temptation Of Jesus according to the gospel according to Luke
a. Devil wanted Jesus to worship him b. Devil wanted Jesus to deny God c. The devil wanted Jesus to jump from the pinacle of the temple d. Devil wanted Jesus to turn stones to bread

9. Jonah refused to go to Nineveh because a. Ninevites were inhuman and wicked b. God was merciful, gracious and could forgive them c. He was timid to deliver the message d. He did not want to endanger his life

10. Those who honour me I will honour, and those who despise me shall be lightly esteemed who was being addressed? A. Eli b. Samuel c. Hophni d. Joshua

11. Amos reference to cows of bashan was a metaphoric allusion to a. Women of samaria b. Rich people of samaria c. Poor people of samaria d. Illustrious sons of samaria

12. Amos enplained true religion as a. Singing of praises to God b. Self righteousness c. Fasting and praying d. Being just and righteous

13. Who was the prophet who said "i will put my law within them, and will write it upon their heart..... a. Isaiah b. Jeremiah c. Hosea d. Amos

14. The relationship between God and Israel was described by hosea as that of a a. Faithless wife and a loving husband b. A loving wife and a faithless husband c. A penitent wife and aggressive husband d. A faithless husband and a faithless nd nonchalant wife

15. One of the following is nt among the "I AM" sayings of Jesus a. I am the bread of life b. I am the gate of life c. I am the good shepherd d. I am the way

16. In what way was Moses a prototype of Jesus Christ
a. Moses was a great prophet who led israel out of Egypt b. Moses did nt die naturally c. Moses appeared to Jesus on mount of transfiguration d. Moses was persecuted by his people

17. O dry bones hear the word of the Lord..... The dry bones mentioned by prophet Ezekiel in the statement above refer to the a. Amalekite king and soldiers b. Whole house of Israel c. Hittites and the assyrians d. Babylonians troubling Israel

18. The wOMEN sang and said David slain his ten thousand and saul his a. Five thousand b. Thousand c. Thousands d. Six thousand

19. Israel went into Assyria captivity in a. 720BC b. 730AD c. 750BC d. 722BC

20. A prophet mostly emphasized the holiness of God. This prophet was a. Hosea b. Jeremiah c. Ezekiel d. Isaiah
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by morgang(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
UNI ABUJA O
POST UME 2005
PLZ MAKE CORRECTIONS IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE
1.An institution of the state
The process of ruling a political community
The exercise of power and authority
•The act of civil disobedience

2. The delegation of Administrative powers to the local Units with the central supervision and control is called

Devolution
Decentralization
Decompensation
• Centralisation

3. The United Nations Organisations(UNO) has its headquarters in

Britain
USSR
• USA
China

4. In which system of government are ceremonial and executive powers combined

Parliamentry
Federal
• Presidential
Democratic

5. The last colonial governor-general of Nigeria was

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
Oliver lyttleton
Bernard boudillion
• James robertson

6. The highest court of appeal under the Nigerian Independence constitution was

Federal court of appeal
Sharia court of appeal
• Supreme court
Customary court of appeal

7. The 1953 motion that Nigeria should attain self by 1956 was moved by

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
• Chief Obafemi Awolowo
Chief Anthony Enahoro
Sir Ahmadu bello

8. Which of the Following is not a member of Opec

Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Nigeria
• Britain

9. Equilibrium price is determined at a point where

Demand is greater than supply
Supply is greater than demand
• Demand is equal to supply
Demand elasticity is equal to one

10. The price of good rises from N10 to N15 and the quantity demanded rises from 150 to 2000. This is an example of

Demand theory
• Abnormal demand
Normal demand
Perfectly elastic demand

11. In the free market economy, prices are determined by

Forces of producers and consumers
• Forces of Demand and supply
Forces of retailers and manufacturers
Forces of Financial public Institutions

12. A monopolist is capable of controlling

Price only
Output only
Both price and output
• Price or output

13. Marginal cost is

• Addition to the total cost due to 1 unit of production
Addition to the total cost due to the total output produced
Addition to the total cost due to the total cost of production
Addition to the total cost due to the average cost of Production

14. One of the feature of perfect competitive firms is

Goods must be heterogenous
Few buyers and many sellers
Many buyers and few sellers
• Goods must be homogenous

15. A change in demand means

• A movement along the single Demand curve
The demand changes and the price changes
A shift in the demand curve to either the left or the right
A change in demand Elasticity

16. ECOWAS parliament is located in

Ghana
Togo
• Guinea
Nigeria

17. A nation credit worth is measured by its

Volume of crude oil export
• Gross domestic product
Volume of currency produced
External receive

18. Who was the midwife of banking consolidation in Nigeria

• Prof Charles soludo
Federal Ministry of Education
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-iweala
Central bank of Nigeria

19. When was the federal capital territory created

20. One of the Following is not a regulatory Body

NAFDAC
SON(standard organization of Nigeria)
• FERMA
NCC(nigeria communication commission)

21. Which of the following is not an offence

Killing an Armed robber who has attacked you
Moving accident victims from the accident scene to the hospital without police reports
• Failing to assist a policeman who is stranded in the highway
Failing to report a crime

22. The population density of a country is calculated on the basis of the

Number of people living in the country
Birth rate and death rate
• The size of the country in relation to the population
Rate of population Increase per year

23. Difference in Elevation between to points on a topography map is known as

• Vertical scale
Vertical Interval
Horizontal scale
Horizontal Interval

24. The solar Eclipse occurs when

The sun obstruct the earth from the moon
Sun obstruct the moon from the earth
• Moon obstruct the earth from the sun
Earth obstructs the sun from the moon

25. A volcano is simply defined as

• Explosion emitting molten rock
Flow of molten material after emmission
Molten rock still within the earth crust
Hill formed by material emmitted from volcanic eruption

26. A tsunami refers to a gigantic tidal wave which may result from vulcanic Eruption. A recent one occured on

24th september 2004
• 24th december 2004
24th ferbuary 2005
24th March 2005

27. All the following are constituent of soil except

• Metal
water
micro organism
parent rock

28. Which of The following is an anti-graft agency in Nigeria

• EFCC
NAFDAC
FERMA
NDLEA

29. The difference between the Organisation of African Unity and the African Union is

OAU is headed by gaddafi and AU by olusegun obasanjo
OAU is an organ of colonialism and AU, an organ of Independent african states
OAU is a conference of africans head of government and AU is a Conference of Africas ministers of Foreign affairs
• None of the Above

30. In the second republic, Nigeria practiced a system of government known as

• Presidential
Autocratic
Parliamentary
Monarchial

31. The first military head of state in Nigeria's politics was

Sani Abacha
• Aguiyi Ironsi
Olusegun obasanjo
Obafemi Awolowo

32. The present structure of the federation which has 36 states and a federal capital, came into existence in the year

33. During the colonial period in nigeria, the cash crops that were produced and marketed include the following except

• Garlic
Groundnut
Cocoa
Palm oil

34. The trading concern that held brief for the british government between 1886-1999 in the administration of the british sphere of influence was known as

Miller brothers
Peterson zochonis
John holt
•Royal Niger company

35. In the pre-colonial, _________ was the mainstay of the Nigerian economy

• Agriculture
Industralization
Mining
Craft-work

36. The chief law officer of a state is

The police commissioner of the state
The chief Judge
The Attorney General
• The governor

37. The principal Function of a University is to

Make profit for government
Facilitate private public partnership
• Groom in chracter and Erudition
Issue certificate of attendance

38. The position which is occupied by an individual in the stratification system in the society is called

Role
• Status
Role-set
Social Institution

39. One who traces its descendants to the mothers side is called

Parrilneal
• Marrilneal
Kin
Martrilocal and parilocal

40. The following is not a main industrial and commercial crop, grown in Nigeria, except

• Coffee
Tea
Wattle
Inseed

41. One who kills himself for another is

Egoistic suicide
Anomic Suicide
• Altruistic suicide
Fatalistic suicide

42. The practice in which a farmer combines the cultivation of crops and feeding of Animals is called

Animal Farming
• Mixed farming
Animal husbandary
Mixed cropping

43. One of the following is not an importance of Agriculture in Nigeria,

Main employer of Labour
Source of food for people
Source of Foreign Exchange
• A course in the University

44. Which of the following states in Nigeria, is associated with leather works

Kwara
Kogi
• Kano
Taraba

45. Which of the following states in Nigeria, is associated with wood works

Enugu
• Edo
Benue
Norno

46. Which of the following Nationalist is regarded as the father of Nigerian Nationalism

• Nnamdi Azikiwe
Herbert Macauly
Obafemi Awolowo
Ahmadu bello

47. Which of the Following best explains why the European conquered African

European complexion
• European Superior weapon
The Natural African terrain
Africans did not resist the European Incursion

48. The largest Continent in the world is

• Asia
Africa
USA
Europe

49. The largest river in Africa is

River Niger
•River Nile
River Zambezi
River missisipi

50. One of this is a problem associated with air transport in Nigeria

Poor visibility during harmattan
High storms in the rainy season
High passenger patronage
• Lack of modern planes
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by morgang(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2013
Oga oo' this thread isn't moving again so so dull**were dem fynest,papadinho nd co' make una post something for scholars na....
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Odunhana: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2013
@Morgan, Weldone..... But corrections to your UNIABUJA POSTUTME.

GOVERNMENT***

7) Anthony Enahoro

ECONOMICS****

13) Additional Total Cost to total output produced.

15) Shift in demand

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.