Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume - Education (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (148556 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2013
21. One of the following was not among the religious sects in the New testament
a. The Pharisees b. The Nazarenes c. The Essenes d. The Sadducees

22. Who was the last king of Judah that was taken into the Babylonian Captivity a. Manasseh b. Zenacherub c. Zedekiah d. Zachariah

23. Talitha cumi* means a. Dorcas, Arise b. Little girl, I say to you arise c. Thy will be done d. Jesus is coming

24. Who was the secretary employed by Jeremiah to write his prophecy? A. Amanuensis b. Amos c. Baruch d. Joshua

25. The eunuch who went to Jerusalem to worship in Acts 8:27 was a
a. Minister of God
b. Minister of candance the queen of Gaza
c. Minister of candance the king of the Ethiopians
d. Minister of candance the queen of the Ethiopians
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2013
Yabatech p q 2011

1. Colonial constitutns were always a. Flexible b. Written c. Federal d. Confederal

2. The highest court of appeal under the independence constitutns of the west African states was the a. Magistrate court b. Country court c. District Tribunal d. Judicial committee of privy council

3. The official members in the legislative councils of the british colonial government were a. Majority africans b. Minority white c. All whites d. All africans

4. The pre independence political parties in british west african were lagerly concern about a. Political emancipation of africans b. Adoption of fascism c. Prolonged colonialism in Africa d. Settng themselves with political offices.

5. Millitary government rule by a. Bye laws b. Decree c. Proclamation d. Laws

6. Whch of the following countries is a member of the Ecowas? A. Burkina faso b. Kenya c. Libya d. Congo dR

7. Whch of the following countries was a member of the monrovia group a. Sierra leone b. Cameroon c. Niger d. Chad

8. Whch of the organs of the UNO Is responsible foq appointng staff of the organizatn a. The economics and social council b. The secretariat c. Security council d. ICJ

9. The organ of UNO responsible for the affairs of the mandate territories was the a. General assembly b. Economic nd social council c. Trusteeship council d. ICJ

10. Totalitarianism implies the cntrka of govt by a a. Dictator b. Few elite c. Parties in succession d. Coalition parties
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by simplifier(f): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok, officially saying congrats to FINESTBOI who has made it as a moderator on NL. cheesy
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
simplifier: Ok, officially saying congrats to FINESTBOI who has made it as a moderator on NL. cheesy
thanks dearie #peck#
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by youngPRO(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Now your dream have being achieved, pls dont stop the good work you started. The lord is your strenght.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Daniel0sas(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2013
Congrats fynestboi,mod finz...kip it up dude grin
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2013
youngPRO: Now your dream have being achieved, pls dont stop the good work you started. The lord is your strenght.
sure i wont stop...
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by doyinmolah: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oga fynest, how far na and congratulations on ur appoinment as a mod in nairaland and ur admission, may God bless u for me
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
doyinmolah: Oga fynest, how far na and congratulations on ur appoinment as a mod in nairaland and ur admission, may God bless u for me
AMEN PADI EXPECT UR OWN CONGRATULATORY REMARK SOON. I dn miss u gan oo.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by doyinmolah: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Fynestboi: AMEN PADI EXPECT UR OWN CONGRATULATORY REMARK SOON. I dn miss u gan oo.
Amen ooooo. Same here
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
doyinmolah: Amen ooooo. Same here
ok smiley
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
Samtolly,hope that wasn't an error..There is a separate thread for the debate where you should post your dissertation..Don't hesitate moving it to the right thread..

Or were you told to post it here?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
phtemie: Samtolly,hope that wasn't an error..There is a separate thread for the debate where you should post your dissertation..Don't hesitate moving it to the right thread..

Or were you told to post it here?

My boss, you caught me??

I was actually looking for the best place to organise my syntax before submitting.

I taught this thread is desolate enough for that...... How wrong was I! cheesy
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by phtemie(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS:

My boss, you caught me??

I was actually looking for the best place to organise my syntax before submitting.

I taught this thread is desolate enough for that...... How wrong was I! cheesy
Lolzz..I thought as much.

I'm not sure if it's possible for you to organize your write-up on NL..You know,immediately you posted it,the thread returned to the first page of the education sector thereby exposing it to the spectation of the forumites.

BTW,I wish you the best.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
phtemie:
Lolzz..I thought as much.

I'm not sure if it's possible for you to organize your write-up on NL..You know,immediately you posted it,the thread returned to the first page of the education sector thereby exposing it to the spectation of the forumites.

BTW,I wish you the best.

I know boss. Its been modified immediately.

Thanks sire.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Clintonken(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Alright.....Let's begin with political ideologies
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
Clintonken: Alright.....Let's begin with political ideologies
fire on am behind here wink
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fynestboi: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2014
Let me refresh my brain.... Oya you guys can come around let rub mind together..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by IamDejman(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2014
ANy govt related subject, bring it on!!!
Fynestboi: Let me refresh my brain.... Oya you guys can come around let rub mind together..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fembleez1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
God,..........them don reduce this thread o
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by ahika(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Fembleez1: God,..........them don reduce this thread o

dem reduce am no be small. Oya come make we move am to the permanent site. 2015/2016 jambites fall in!! Fortunate017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fembleez1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
ahika:

dem reduce am no be small. Oya come make we move am to the permanent site. 2015/2016 jambites fall in!! Fortunate017

Na so cheesy
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by ahika(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Fembleez1:

Na so cheesy

Oya as e dy hot no let am cold. Btw dis ur female id no b hear o

1 Like

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fembleez1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
ahika:

Oya as e dy hot no let am cold. Btw dis ur female id no b hear o
cool
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fortunate017(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
ahika:

My oga, Ahika ..thanks for bringing me here.If not 4 u, I wudn't av known dis thread exist. I read some posts on it, n i saw sme questions i wud av loved to ans if i had knwn a thread lyk dis exist. well, it seems the thread was started early 2013, then, i av nt registered on NL bt i was coming as a guest. btw seems dey deserted dis place. Isn't dere 2015/2016 thread 4 dis. I wud love to partake, knowing how well i love govt n crs.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by ahika(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Fortunate017: My oga, Ahika ..thanks for bringing me here.If not 4 u, I wudn't av known dis thread exist. I read some posts on it, n i saw sme questions i wud av loved to ans if i had knwn a thread lyk dis exist. well, it seems the thread was started early 2013, then, i av nt registered on NL bt i was coming as a guest. btw seems dey deserted dis place. Isn't dere 2015/2016 thread 4 dis. I wud love to partake, knowing how well i love govt n crs.

this is the official jamb thread for govt/crs on nairaland. All subjects can't be one thread. It'll be incomrehensible. It'll like copying down all your subj note in one book.

Oya start to dy drop dm d jamb que sharperly.
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Dopeyomi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
InN lyka D*ck..

Sir Ahika
Sir Fembleez1

I salute all of una O..

Letz keep ŦђƐ questions flowing..
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by Fortunate017(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
ahika:

this is the official jamb thread for govt/crs on nairaland. All subjects can't be one thread. It'll be incomrehensible. It'll like copying down all your subj note in one book.

Oya start to dy drop dm d jamb que sharperly.
hmmm..Oga mi, read my post well. I didn't ask for all subj to b on dis thread. I only asked if dere is a new thread dat has bn opened for dis. I mean 2015/2016 or 2014/2015. isn't dis thread(govt/crs) for 2013 Jambites?
Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by ahika(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Fortunate017: hmmm..Oga mi, read my post well. I didn't ask for all subj to b on dis thread. I only asked if dere is a new thread dat has bn opened for dis. I mean 2015/2016 or 2014/2015. isn't dis thread(govt/crs) for 2013 Jambites?

Ok I gt u now. This thread was used by 2013/2014, 2014/2015 nd now it'll be used for 2015/2016. That was y d topic of the thread didn't specify any year. Also, if someone reads 4rm page 0-92, he/she will come across past que tackled by predecessors, no knowledge is wasted. The thread is just lk jamb past que book. Oya let's stop squabbling let's gt to work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume by ahika(m): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Dopeyomi: InN lyka D*ck..

Sir Ahika
Sir Fembleez1

I salute all of una O..

Letz keep ŦђƐ questions flowing..

que loading...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings. / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.