Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking (28658 Views)

Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by SisiKill1: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
VladimirLenin:

you should get his drift now....ahh undecided

If he wants to do a good job passing the message on something this important. . .he needs to be CLEAR and not rely on people to "Catch his drift"
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Chedarking: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

If he wants to do a good job passing the message on something this important. . .he needs to be CLEAR and not rely on people to "Catch his drift"

I'm sure the message was pretty clear...

Bring Drugs into Malaysia at your own Risk...

2 Likes

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Limaoscar: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Gorrbachev,
Excellent and very articulate write-up and you have not missed-out or mixed-up anything either...Good Job!! I was in Malaysia in 2011 for over 6 months on a Business trip that saw me through, KL,...Putrajaya...oh my God Mission Putrajaya is an unforgettable experience....Kota Kinabalu, Johor baru,Miri, Labuan and their ancestra land Melaka (where most of our kids are holed-up) less than 2hrs drive from KL or so, then one university in KL with lots of Nigerians and Malawians, the sorrounding area full of Igbo,Yoruba and Edo ...you can buy amala, garri etc at any shop up there...or have a good nigerian meal without missing home much.

I will return to share my experience.You have to be really, "verrrryyy Nigerian" to want to go back there after those subtle discriminations or the questions your colleagues in the office ask you like..."so when you go beck home la?"grin@

.......BRB

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ismhab(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
I hope it is not hanging? Because i hate to see people been hanged.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by miky(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
i dont pity this guy, he deserves death, its clearly written what the consequences are..that said i hope other nigerians dont fall for these racist pricks, but then am just wishing

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by 8686(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Brilliant piece... We have a sound write-up from a 9gerian, to those who feel all 9gerians in Malaysia are up to no good...

Wagbayi OP wink

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I have a zero tolerance for crime and I hate it when some folks who aren't really proud of Nigeria still mess the country reputation abroad.its just too insane and frustrating.we may be far away but Nigeria is still home.

True,but hmmmm to die because of weed no be joke..

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Yvete(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
imperiouxx: Anyone that's ready to die should take drugs into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and the like countries....... Na direct ticket to hell. In fact, some group of people keep pulling the country down. How will those flat faced malays look at genuine Nigerian students or how other genuine Nigerian students will cope with this insult?

Loool exactly!! One way ticket to hell!
I had a discussion with my Dad a couple weeks back about this Malay drug trafficking situation. The place is not all that. Soo soo sad that I wanna say, did you really have to do this young man?

I'm deeply saddened.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by gbokukueba(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
I happened to board the same flight from Dubai in December. They were rash with all kinds of bling bling, unruly behavior, scattering the queues both male and female... So sad.

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by anataala: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
I am very happy with the sentece.if u have an intention to smuggle drugs to any asian country, please dont hestitate to carry on,this is worst than Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by obicentlis: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
All of you condemning the bros, na you clean past? Abegi, park one side. Phuck Nigeria, phuck Malaysia!!!
All dogs eat shit, na d one wey dey see shit for e mouth na e dey eat poo!
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by ykkool: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
#GBAM

2 Likes

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Truckpusher(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
As long as these drug boys continue to tarnish the image of Nigeria and continuously showcase Nigerians as one desperate,greedy people i do not mind if the Malaysian government hangs them in their dozens.

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Truckpusher(m): 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
obicentlis: All of you condemning the bros, na you clean past? Abegi, park one side. Phuck Nigeria, phuck Malaysia!!!
All dogs eat shit, na d one wey dey see shit for e mouth na e dey eat poo!
yeah!! you got the right attitude go ahead and push drugs....continue to console yourself that everyone goes criminal to put food on the table,my friend you have to change this mentality if not i see you as a potential drug mule and may you help yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
SOUNDS LIKE ONE HECK OF A PLACE. ARROGANT NIGERIANS, ANGRY INDIANS, RICH AND UPPITY CHINESE AND A DASH OF MUSLIM EXTREMIST. REMIND ME TO VISIT THE PLACE NEXT SUMMER

NOT

2 Likes

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Like Fashola said [size=18pt]Must we do every "business"?[/size]

And this guy would come now and start telling everyone how he was a hardworking man who came to Lagos with 2 shirts and now has 5 houses within 4yrs

2 Likes

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by purplekayc(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by MotionKali: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
I did not blame the young man for this act. I blame the leaders of our country Nigeria. Assuming our country good, the guy would have not got himself into this mess. The blood of this young man is in their hand.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by shamson: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
ykkool: #GBAM
Will he goat see this? on till when they are caught and sentence, we begin to shout racist...racist........racist.is the message not clear enough
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Coldfaya(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
I guess this Get rich or die trying syndrome makes u close all ur senses against warnings. Its clearly stated that it attracts a death penalty. Ayaaah. But na just igbo wey b nadda here far. Choi. Enjoi d rest days u have.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by Trickstartrixy: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
VladimirLenin: They get angry and moody when you appear rich and comfortable, its like they expect you to beg them for food/survival.
I knw u
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by manny4life(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Whoever who lives by the sword dies by the sword. If their visa clearly said so, even going by the image, then I have no pity at all on him. He was caught with drugs and should pay the stiff penalty for it.
Re: Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking by dangerzone: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
Motion Kali: I did not blame the young man for this act. I blame the leaders of our country Nigeria. Assuming our country is good, the guy would have not got himself into this mess. The blood of this young man is in their hand.

Stop blaming the leaders jor,blame the guy,ticket fee to malaysia will actually start something in nigeria.He has choosen the fast lane and he is going down the fast lane,pronto.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

St. Ignatius Catholic Church, Benue Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed Worshipers / Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa / Lagos Syndicate Produces Fake Naira Notes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.