Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Did U Break Ur Pregnancy News To Ur Husband And His First Reaction? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did U Break Ur Pregnancy News To Ur Husband And His First Reaction? (975 Views)

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Break Ur Pregnancy News To Ur Husband And His First Reaction? by Popowaa: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Did u just tell him or u put in effort to make it memorable especially ur first one and his reaction.pls share ur experience.thanks.
Re: How Did U Break Ur Pregnancy News To Ur Husband And His First Reaction? by sexydiva21(f): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
He wasn't around he traveled I had 2 call and he was so happy and said he will be a daddy surprisingly came back d next day kissing and talking 2 my tommy
Re: How Did U Break Ur Pregnancy News To Ur Husband And His First Reaction? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Popowaa: Did u just told him.
first,correct yourself before I say anything

1 Like

Re: How Did U Break Ur Pregnancy News To Ur Husband And His First Reaction? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 23, 2013
No special effort,I just told him "The PT strip had two red lines".He looked at my face searching for explanation,I had to tell him the meaning of the two red lines.He grabbed me,swinged me around and kissed me.He started listening to my tummy often,claiming that he can hear the baby swim around,he started registering me in all sorts of pregnancy sites.He is usually very nice but became super nice when he knew I was preg.Ofcourse,I had to register for antenatal in barely 3wks of preg.
Re: How Did U Break Ur Pregnancy News To Ur Husband And His First Reaction? by Gambrosia: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2013
I broke out in a song. . . .

IF YOU SEE MY MAMA. . . . .HOSSSIANA. . . . TELL AM SAY O. . . . . HOSSSIANA . . . . . I DON GETI BELLE. . . . . . HOSSSIANA!!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: How Did U Break Ur Pregnancy News To Ur Husband And His First Reaction? by cigaricon(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Kai who say marriage no sweet?
*grabs a bowl of g4* cheesy
Keep it rolling guys

(1) (Reply)

Help! Missing Bankers / Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.