Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,266 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series (30430 Views)

Lekki Wives Season 2 Link Needed Please / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Explosive New TV Series “lekki Wives” – Watch The Preview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2013
@coogar: Since I won't let u pay, there's no need knowing my real age.

@naijababe: I did not find that funny, but I'll pay cos y'all HV insulted me too much today.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2013
Shollypopz: @coogar: Since I won't let u pay, there's no need knowing my real age.

smart!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by logica(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2013
lifesabeach: May be interesting but it's not an original idea. Sounds like Nigeria's knock-off version of America "Next top Model", or "idol" to me...No offense to anyone but I'm not interested undecided
See as your idiocy tails you around. You can't seem to get away from it; no wonder life's a b!tch for you. She sucks too right?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 26, 2013
Shollypopz: @coogar: Since I won't let u pay, there's no need knowing my real age.

@naijababe: I did not find that funny, but I'll pay cos y'all HV insulted me too much today.

Ahn han!!! Pele now! How i go insult you because of odinari fai dala grin.

Go and watch, Uju will take the pain away grin grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2013
I watched episode 1-6 last night. It's been interesting so far. I'm on episode 7 right now. Uju is my favorite character. I laughed so hard at the blonde wig she turned up with at the gathering, lol.

But I think there's something off with their make-up.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 26, 2013
stillwater: I watched episode 1-6 last night. It's been interesting so far. I'm on episode 7 right now. Uju is my favorite character. I laughed so hard at the blonde wig she turned up with at the gathering, lol.

But I think there's something off with their make-up.

I swear that babe deserves an Oscar for her performance, I am yet to get over Akpuruku butterflies grin grin grin grin. Please let me what Akpuruku means
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by trolling(m): 2:23am On Jan 26, 2013
anything wey yankee do,una must copy monkey see monkey do
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 26, 2013
naijababe:

I swear that babe deserves an Oscar for her performance, I am yet to get over Akpuruku butterflies grin grin grin grin. Please let me what Akpuruku means

I don't really know the meaning. I've used the word before, but I don't know how to explain it.
I've finished the whole 13 episodes. grin Very refreshing show. . .the exclamations I heard were on another level, like 'Judas Iscariot!'. grin grin grin Had to do a rewind to hear that again. grin grin grin
The show is very realistic. . .ritualism, cultism, religion, infidelity, olojukokoro. . .how much Nigerian can you get? grin grin grin

The end kinda creeped me out o for a milli second. cheesy
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 26, 2013
^ See me o, I can't believe I stayed up all night to watch the entire thing! My favourite exclamation is Ewu Jude!!!! grin grin grin grin. That got rewound 4 times along with Akpuruka butterflies of course.

Blessing Egbe did a fantastic job. £7.00 definitely well spent. I no too like the end sha but make I no write spoiler for people wey never watch am.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by obi2012: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2013
the girls no fine jor...
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by lifesabeach: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
logica: See as your idiocy tails you around. You can't seem to get away from it; no wonder life's a b!tch for you. She sucks too right?

@logica-- Well well.... look who we have here!! Did you miss me that much, fool? tongue You just had to get my attention somehow on another forum. Listen boy, stop toasting me, I'm not gay so go bugger someone else, effing homosexual!! Thought I told you this last time? undecided

[meanwhile, what did i tell you about insulting people who you don't agree with their opinions? How did you get out of your cage to access internet again calling your nurse now...]
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by lifesabeach: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
logica: Desperate Housewives hack? Only a woman or fagg0t will like this.

Again, @logica...BTW, you attacked my post yet see what you wrote here to another person . ..and what are you? You are the fagg0t so stop pretending embarassed. My sole intent is to expose you. Meanwhile, don't think I will not know if you change your username. Your manner of writing clearly exposes you, illogical f00l!! tongue
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lol, I'm on episode 4.....lovetta is mad yo, oh and Cleo's shape ehn....I can't even blame chief.
Jude and victor......these men no fine @ all oo, no offense. I like Peace, I connect with her better.

@naijababe: are u done?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
Shollypopz: Lol, I'm on episode 4.....lovetta is mad yo, oh and Cleo's shape ehn....I can't even blame chief.
Jude and victor......these men no fine @ all oo, no offense. I like Peace, I connect with her better.

the ladies are not any better too - but i like the choice of the cast....stereotypical nigerian faces you get to see everyday not the genevieve/tonto/omotola who carry faces like someone shat in their nostrils!

naijababe:

akpuruku = akpuruka = mgbeke = bush person!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Shollypopz: Lol, I'm on episode 4.....lovetta is mad yo, oh and Cleo's shape ehn....I can't even blame chief.

@naijababe: are u done?

Yes, watched all 13 eps yesterday.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by lifesabeach: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
heisenberg33:

Is there anything you are doing now as part of your life that is an original idea?? The church you are going to, did your fore fathers ever go to church??The school you have attended or are attending did your fore fathers do that?? Therefore you have lost all it takes to seek something original. Your whole life as it stands now isn't original, everything you do or have was borrowed from the white mans culture, so what difference will this one make?......Some of you just like criticizing without actually trying to see if something is true, or in this case interesting like the poster said.........And let us assume it was copied, cant something copied be better than the original?who says they cant act it better than the American actors they copied from??Most known discoveries in science today are improvements from previous discoveries, so it isn't bad to copy and improve on something.............If you want to be original, then throw away your phone, stop using the internet, start telling your kids moon light stories in place of going to school, and revert to hunting and farming, only then would you be justified in looking for original things.

@heisenberg33...hahahaha!!! na wa o. "So long a letter", Keep taking paracetamol for another man's headache ooo!!!! grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by lifesabeach: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Now, this is hilarious. Don't you know the difference between a reality show competition and a soap opera?

I don't watch naija TV much maybe that's why I couldnt tell. Sorry ooo! but isn't it was one of those tv stuff where they see who the biggest runs woman is and the winner takes home the biggest aristo?? a competition? Yawn... no vex sha. No vex. It's my bad. Yawn!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
naijababe:

Yes, watched all 13 eps yesterday.

You guys are making me hungry for this movie. They rejected my naija master card, will try the Visa card this evening.

I hope it's worth the 7 euro! cheesy
If not, naijababe, coogar, Sholly, still water...una go refund me o. I always like the value for my money as a typical business lady! cool
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
At last! something to keep me updated on Naija fashion and styles when I'm coming home... I'm soo subscribing ... I watch all housewives and basketball wives religiously grin my guilty pleasure tongue
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
$10.13 for all 13 episodes grin paused till hubby comes back! grin maybe I'll cheat and watch 2 cool
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Vikin:

You guys are making me hungry for this movie. They rejected my naija master card, will try the Visa card this evening.

If not, naijababe, coogar, Sholly, still water...una go refund me o. I always like the value for my money as a typical business lady! cool

it's the best thing on tv put together by a nigerian.....you won't regret buying it!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
naijababe: ^ See me o, I can't believe I stayed up all night to watch the entire thing! My favourite exclamation is Ewu Jude!!!! grin grin grin grin. That got rewound 4 times along with Akpuruka butterflies of course.

Blessing Egbe did a fantastic job. £7.00 definitely well spent. I no too like the end sha but make I no write spoiler for people wey never watch am.

Thank God it's the weekend. Didn't sleep till around 2am. Was watching some other web series on Youtube. cheesy
Anyway, Cleo's mom is a case! The way she even pronounces Otunba like 'Otummmba' makes me laugh ehn. grin
Uju is just out of this world. Her expressions when she hears gists are classic.
Would like to say a lot too, but don't want to spoil it for people. cheesy

Vikin:

Lol.

jidegirl12: At last! something to keep me updated on Naija fashion and styles when I'm coming home... I'm soo subscribing ... I watch all housewives and basketball wives religiously grin my guilty pleasure tongue

I don't think there's much to look out for fashion-wise in the series. Nothing different from the typical ROSS clothing in America, lol. But the script/acting would make you overlook where the producers failed in terms of clothing and make-up.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
lifesabeach:

I don't watch naija TV much maybe that's why I couldnt tell. Sorry ooo! but isn't it was one of those tv stuff where they see who the biggest runs woman is and the winner takes home the biggest aristo?? a competition? Yawn... no vex sha. No vex. It's my bad. Yawn!

Most of the people here don't even watch Naija TV. But they didn't go shooting their mouths making absurd comments.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by logica(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
lifesabeach:

I don't watch naija TV much maybe that's why I couldnt tell.
Nah...you are an id!ot...that's why.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by denzel2009: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
When is this coming to youtube?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^^Lolll!!!!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
denzel2009:

When is this coming to youtube?

another cheapskate.....
spend this money - ordinary "fai dallas" and you peops are squirming? the producer needs y'all money to write another brilliant piece. watching it on youtube would put her out of business permanently!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by denzel2009: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
coogar:

another cheapskate.....
spend this money - ordinary "fai dallas" and you peops are squirming? the producer needs y'all money to write another brilliant piece. watching it on youtube would put her out of business permanently!

Pele O bros Millionaire... can you upload to youtube please?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
denzel2009:
Pele O bros Millionaire... can you upload to youtube please?

as your lordship pleases....
how do you want it uploaded.....in one stretch or per episode? sd or hd? censored or uncensored? subtitled or not?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Nice one i must say, just finished episode 1, moving to next....I wish it was longer than 36 min in one episode tongue
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by denzel2009: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
coogar:

as your lordship pleases....
how do you want it uploaded.....in one stretch or per episode? sd or hd? censored or uncensored? subtitled or not?
don't worry I'm buying
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
denzel2009:
don't worry I'm buying

how?
denzel, it's a "no credit" policy......this is not iya bashirat's canteen where you eat for 26 days on credit without paying. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.