Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series (30444 Views)

Lekki Wives Season 2 Link Needed Please / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Explosive New TV Series “lekki Wives” – Watch The Preview (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by denzel2009: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
coogar:

how?
denzel, it's a "no credit" policy......this is not iya bashirat's canteen where you eat for 26 days on credit without paying. grin

You mean they don't accept feckin oyster cards?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
denzel2009:
You mean they don't accept feckin oyster cards?

only t-mobile top-up cards or your fücking gas card!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by lifesabeach: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
stillwater:

Most of the people here don't even watch Naija TV. But they didn't go shooting their mouths making absurd comments.

What can I say. Even the dumbest of idiots don't fail to try to prove they are super intelligent at the slightest opportunity, blowing another's mistake out of proportion. Enjoy your naija TV series or whatever you call it
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by lifesabeach: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
logica: Nah...you are an id!ot...that's why.
Dear stalker "logica", you are forever the biggest id!ot. No matter what. Go celebrate that this weekend!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
lifesabeach:

What can I say. Even the dumbest of idiots don't fail to try to prove they are super intelligent at the slightest opportunity, blowing another's mistake out of proportion. Enjoy your naija TV series or whatever you call it

You mean your entire family? Please don't breed, kindly end idiocy with your generation.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by tpia5: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Tstark: Hmmmmm, i'm guessing no yoruba folks live in lekki then [according to the cast names]

i suppose.

maybe its set in port harcourt but they accidentally said lekki.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
lifesabeach:

shut your filthy mouth, you gutter rat....
you made a monumental goof, you were called out on it and you still had the chutzpah to defend your stupidity. do you people reason with the soles of your feet? lekki-wives is a reality tv show? wives would compete with each other in the art of whöring and the a winner would emerge? arghhhhhhh - your dumbness is peerless!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Monjaro: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
Waow, I will have to say I haven't laughed this much reading all these comments.....
Guys thatnk you, would really like to thank all you guys for your support as well and your encouragement.
Blessing (Writer/Director/Producer) did a great job and pending the out come of this,
she will hopefully be onto season 2.
I was a part of this project ad I will say I couldn't wait for it to come out.
(I play Victor - Peace's Husband) and for the record, that is not me, it is just the character I played....lol
Anyway, keep the comments coming, I will keep reading and following this trend.

PS: I can almost bet, most of these comments are coming from people in Naija and the UK...lol. Rock on people.
For my Nigeria folks, you can also catch me on Tinsel (As Otah)
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Monjaro: Waow, I will have to say I haven't laughed this much reading all these comments.....
Guys thatnk you, would really like to thank all you guys for your support as well and your encouragement.
Blessing (Writer/Director/Producer) did a great job and pending the out come of this,
(I play Victor - Peace's Husband) and for the record, that is not me, it is just the character I played....lol

PS: I can almost bet, most of these comments are coming from people in Naija and the UK...lol. Rock on people.

Hello freaky man grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Monjaro: Waow, I will have to say I haven't laughed this much reading all these comments.....

This character you played sounds like what coogar can do in real life.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
naijababe:
Hello freaky man grin grin grin

who is peace/victor again? i don forget o......
trying to remember who victor is......ewu jude moved into otunba's house. sly was the dude that destroyed lovette. so who is victor? i can't remember again sha!

Vikin:
This character you played sounds like what coogar can do in real life.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i cannot even remember victor's role again!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
^ The S&M guy now grin, oko born again.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
naijababe: ^ The S&M guy now grin, oko born again.

Rope and Koboko guy na!

"Give it to me baby!" Grrrrrrrrrr

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
naijababe: ^ The S&M guy now grin, oko born again.

hahahahaha - the guy that takes his gadgets to his office? buhahahahaha -- that guy is a freak! shaking like an animal on heat. he played his role well though, his wife is a jerk! talking bible scriptures in bed(mumu wife).

Vikin:
Rope and Koboko guy na!
"Give it to me baby!" Grrrrrrrrrr

i am not such a freak!
victor needs deliverance.......i doubt there are any naija men like that. his testosterone level would mock a billygoat on heat! he even had 2 whöres on the sides that he services on a regular basis! nah - coogar rolls deeper than that. sorry to disappoint you!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
coogar:

hahahahaha - the guy that takes his gadgets to his office? buhahahahaha -- that guy is a freak! shaking like an animal on heat. he played his role well though, his wife is a jerk! talking bible scriptures in bed(mumu wife).

i am not such a freak!
victor needs deliverance.......i doubt there are any naija men like that. his testosterone level would mock a billygoat on heat! he even had 2 whöres on the sides that he services on a regular basis! nah - coogar rolls deeper than that. sorry to disappoint you!

You see them gentle on the outside like a lamb but crazy on the inside! ThankGod for his life cos If I met such man, the Koboko will destroy his blokos! cool

Anyway, your are still a suspect! sad
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na Peace cause am talking bible things when dude about 'flog' anything on sight grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Vikin:
You see them gentle on the outside like a lamb but crazy on the inside! ThankGod for his life cos If I met such man, the Koboko will destroy his blokos! cool
Anyway, your are still a suspect! sad

a woman should always cooperate with her husband's "needs".
christianity does not enter the bedroom - that's just wrong. even though i agree victor should have met her at a midpoint, the wife was also too frigid! if it's normal for her to go about fighting her husband's concubines then it should be normal for her to engage s&m.

suspect? what about victor is even similar to coogar? a staunch mountain of fire member like me? no way!!!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
Uju, , her character is so real.

As for peace, she could be really annoying...after getting the guy all worked up, she come give excuses...ahhhh,

When is the season 2 coming up?
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
^ Spoiler alert
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
naijababe:
^ Spoiler alert

we should tape vikin's mouth.......
after uju, otunba was my favourite character there.....
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
coogar:

we should tape vikin's mouth.......
after uju, otunba was my favourite character there.....

Hahaha, no vex oh! Am just angry cos I wanted more....was really cool. Let me edit oh!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
I know right....we will def miss uju in season 2. Y'all should stop talking trash about my Peace, she had a creep for a husband. Abeg most of u would be worse than Peace if u were in her shoes and yes you can bring bible to the bedroom - side eye coogar undecided
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
For me, it's Cleo's mum, that woman was something else grin Ewu Jude grin, that means goat Jude right? grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Shollypopz: I know right....we will def miss uju in season 2. Y'all should stop talking trash about my Peace, she had a creep for a husband. Abeg most of u would be worse than Peace if u were in her shoes and yes you can bring bible to the bedroom - side eye coogar undecided

Abeg jo! What manner of man will let you pray for your friends when he's got a bo/ner, not unless he's an alien grin

NL censor changes bone/r to situation?! I can't shout grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
naijababe:

Abeg jo! What manner of man will let you pray for your friends when he's got a boner, not unless he's an alien grin
Lol, I think she was just trying to introduce prayer in their sex life and seriously d dude needed some sort of taming, he had no self control.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Shollypopz: I know right....we will def miss uju in season 2. Y'all should stop talking trash about my Peace, she had a creep for a husband. Abeg most of u would be worse than Peace if u were in her shoes and yes you can bring bible to the bedroom - side eye coogar undecided

bible in the bedroom? goodluck with that.....
when your husband imports chlamydia from his pröstitutes and gives it to you, don't complain!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
She knew him like that but still got into the marriage...what she expecting him to change?

If I was the man, I will tear that her lingerie sef grin

Nansence!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
coogar:

bible in the bedroom? goodluck with that.....
when your husband imports chlamydia from his pröstitutes and gives it to you, don't complain!

Vikin: She knew him like that but still got into the marriage...what she expecting him to change?

Nansence!

But y'all have to admit, dude needed help! Going to work with his equipment? Na that be the real nansense grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
naijababe:

But y'all have to admit, dude needed help! Going to work with his equipment? Na that be the real nansense grin

Since he wasn't getting any at home, you was doing away match! What do you expect. Very funny when he was in the bathtub..lol
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Vikin: She knew him like that but still got into the marriage...what she expecting him to change?

Nansence!
She was a call girl before she gave her life to Christ, lol. The issue was converting her husband to share the same Christian beliefs.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Vikin:

Since he wasn't getting any at home, he was doing away match! What do you expect. Very funny when he was in the bathtub..lol
Not getting any at home is never a reason to cheat according to Peace's religion.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2013

Nansence!

thou shall not räpe your wife!

naijababe:

both of them need help.
they are too extreme - one is tremendously wayward and the other is grossly conservative. this is why it's food to test-drive before marriage. i would get a 2nd wife if my wife gives me such stress. seeing vision and praying for friends at the point of penëtration is the beginning of irresponsibility.

Vikin:
Since he wasn't getting any at home, you was doing away match! What do you expect. Very funny when he was in the bathtub..lol

the lingerie night was the funniest!
he was frowning when he got into the room and the moment he saw his wife, the mood changed in a split second. it's funny what female body parts can do to men.

Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent" / ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61