Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series (30421 Views)

Lekki Wives Season 2 Link Needed Please / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Explosive New TV Series “lekki Wives” – Watch The Preview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
coogar:

thou shall not räpe your wife!

both of them need help.
they are too extreme - one is tremendously wayward and the other is grossly conservative. this is why it's food to test-drive before marriage. i would get a 2nd wife if my wife gives me such stress. seeing vision and praying for friends at the point of penëtration is the beginning of irresponsibility.

grin grin grin grin grin I haff died of laughter
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Some of u do not even understand the story, she was doing those things before. Her new found religion was the reason for her sudden change in d bedroom.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
Shollypopz: Some of u do not even understand the story, she was doing those things before. Her new found religion was the reason for her sudden change in d bedroom.

but she's now someone's wife - the husband needs her. there's no sin in whatever a man does to his wife in the bedroom. adam/eve did worse and God did not complain!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Shollypopz: Some of u do not even understand the story, she was doing those things before. Her new found religion was the reason for her sudden change in d bedroom.

The point is not lost on me. They were both freaky before she became born again and expected that dude would roll over for her faith just like that!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mr Monjaro, you're welcome. But I wished Peace flogged you well well for giving her too much wahala. tongue cheesy

Vikin:

You see them gentle on the outside like a lamb but crazy on the inside! ThankGod for his life cos If I met such man, the Koboko will destroy his blokos! cool

Anyway, your are still a suspect! sad

That is where Peace goofed. She could have used that opportunity to flog him the way Django whipped that White man cheesy. I would have exchanged the whip for one correct koboko that I've hidden under the bed.

coogar:

we should tape vikin's mouth.......
after uju, otunba was my favourite character there.....

Yeah Otunba was my favorite after Uju. His outbursts were very funny.
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by Monjaro: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Looool, once again, I don laff tire, you guys are really funny....
In my opnion of my character, Victor, if she wanted to change me,
she could have done it in stages and introduced a different kind of fun.
There is no where in the bible that says what we do in bed is restricted.
She enjoyed it before, all of a sudden she stops and I am suppose to conform, FAO!

LOL, All in the fun of the discussion though....
(In my personal opinion, m character was just a freak, an over the top freak!!!) cheesy grin grin
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by coogar: 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Monjaro: Looool, once again, I don laff tire, you guys are really funny....
In my opnion of my character, Victor, if she wanted to change me,
she could have done it in stages and introduced a different kind of fun.
There is no where in the bible that says what we do in bed is restricted.
She enjoyed it before, all of a sudden she stops and I am suppose to conform, FAO!

i concur,
mr victor was short-changed. no husband should have to cope with such a wife. she should have looked for an alternative means to keep you happy. abeg, what is the dancing style you did with those 2 girls beside your car called? mr victor, you are a baddddddt guy!

LOL, All in the fun of the discussion though....
(In my personal opinion, m character was just a freak, an over the top freak!!!) cheesy grin grin

especially when you take your whip to the office. did it have to get to that stage? i mean you would ask any chic to whip your bütt in the name of s&m? hahahahaha - you are the man! you played that role really well. thumbs up!
Re: Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series by slickyb(f): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Love it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) / Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.