Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (30793 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by loswhite(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
Wendyslim: How manage nah? 10years old born pikin, the man responsible is surpose to be hanged by his balls. Useless he goat
how do u knw dat it is a man, wat if it is a boy of 14or 15dat impregnated d girl
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by SugaryBelle(f): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Op Ten year old 'lady' you say....
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by StevensJojo(f): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
spyroxy1:

who tell you say dem rob am? send me ur email and i will show send u a mojo of a ten yr old doing it better than an adult without stress. look at you, d world have already ended!

Wire me d email abeg ( adextaiwo844@yahoo.com.
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by mynameisMash: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
notin sims to be forbidding anymre...
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by jamesbridget13(f): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Na die ooo! When did she start seeing her monthly flow?
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by dnawah(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ancestor in the making.b4 she go reach 20 d pikin go born.30 d pikin pikin go born.40 d pikin pikin pikin go born.50 d pikin pikin pikin pikin go born.60 pikins go born .......100 wahala dey o grin
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by razznaija(f): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
eriegua83: The IDIOT man should be sent to ALUU to be taught a lesson. Wizard.

I concur.
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
SimonAndal: Am I the only one that read this? Am I the only one that saw the gbagauns in this shitty piece of journalism? Am I the only one that wants to rip his eyes out? Am I the only one that almost flung away his phone out of sheer disgust at the grammatical terrorism that was shoved down his throat this hot afternoon?

You're not the only one o. Goes to show that 'landers hardly read articles before jumping to comment. I've not seen a piece as shitty as this in a while.
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
That one Is not news jooor av seen 5year old lady gave birth to a baby boy before......
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by adoniza(m): 12:31am On Jan 24, 2013
This is highly ridiculous!
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by owie05(m): 1:36am On Jan 24, 2013
dis is country n child abuse of d highiest oda.d guy responsible shuld b skin Alive.lol....
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Princess1982(f): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2013
This is gross even if the 10 year old wanted it the adult should of known better.
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Doyensky: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2013
dis a very crious issue, y cant pple just learn ow 2 control demselves
Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2013
MAYBE NA PROPHET MOHAMMED GIVE AM BELLE LOL!

1 Like

Re: Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Dina88(f): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
no be small tin oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.