Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! (36511 Views)

New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! / Don Jazzy Reacts To 'Oliver Twist' Ban By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 23, 2013
For some time now, I had been lamenting on the 'I don't care' nature of our dear NBC for allowing certain indecent Nigerian musical videos to be broadcast in Nigeria, hence misleading so many Nigerian youths and causing more and more immoralities amongst the youths and infidelity amongst the married folks as these videos keep leaving 'sex' 'sex' 'sex' in the minds of every Nigerian that listened to them....now, thank God NBC has waken up.

The list below show music videos that have been tagged NOT TO BE BROADCAST by NBC

1. Tillaman ft Vector- Ma Roll (contains erotic and suggestive dance steps)
2. Wande Coal – Go Low (scenes of nuditiy in the video)
3. D’Prince – Take Banana (contains erotic, vulgar, words and suggestive dance steps)
4. Flavour – Shake (vulgar and suggestive dance steps)
5. Goldie – Ski bo bo (features minor with suggestive and immoral dance steps)
6. Chuddy K – Chop My Dollar (features ladies and children with suggestive and erotic dance steps )
7. Timaya – Shake Ur Bum Bum (erotic, suggestive dance steps with vulgar lyrics
8. P Square – Alingo (erotic dance scenes at the end of the musical video) cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Mynd44: 3:05am On Jan 23, 2013
Is this some kind of joke? Well I rarely watch Local TV stations so this ban does not affect me

4 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44: Is this some kind of joke? Well I rarely watch Local TV stations so this ban does not affect me
its real mynd, not joke, the release came yesterday...
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Mynd44: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2013
DailyNews: its real mynd, not joke, the release came yesterday...
Well, I have no comments
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well, I have no comments
y not?
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Mynd44: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2013
DailyNews: y not?
Cos I don't care
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by kramer: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Cos I don't care

Corrected
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Royalty1(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2013
Good Move by NBC. I wonder where the world is heading to if I can't sit and watch a new music video with my little kid beside me. All these musicians know nothing other than nudity, clubbing and getting high. Always smoking like they've got extra pair of lungs.
If they wish to produce semi-nude music videos, then they should make those in dvds and sell to whoever wants such. But they shouldn't come to our TV screens to show some yeye backside. angry

26 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by homesteady(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2013
loll.....bt seriously Flavour - shake really deserves d ban.....d video is very funny.......wen i was watching d video...especially dat part were 1 guy...put his head inside 1 gal nyash!!....i almost swallowed toothpick cauz of laughter

9 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by fittty(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2013
Take banana till you go yo!.... Whatever that means undecided

D'prince sucks! angry

14 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by RexioKlasik(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2013
So? Hw does dat change ma lyf[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Babamide(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2013
Does the ban affect Soundcity and other digital music channels?? I wonder if people still watch local tv. When we can even pay tv rights for nations cup.

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by boiohboi(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2013
WTF.
This is bullshit.
Abeg make una stop dis joke.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2013
Royalty1: Good Move by NBC. I wonder where the world is heading to if I can't sit and watch a new music video with my little kid beside me. All these musicians know nothing other than nudity, clubbing and getting high. Always smoking like they've got extra pair of lungs.
If they wish to produce semi-nude music videos, then they should make those in dvds and sell to whoever wants such. But they shouldn't come to our TV screens to show some yeye backside. angry
Gay Oshi!!! If u get se.xually aroused by ordinary music videos den u av a problem and need medical attention. Even R13 muvees in d USA now have scenes with nudity..

You Berra wake up from the 19th century kinda ideas, people like u are d ones making Naija a backward nation

2 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Wendyslim(f): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2013
Dat better cos children do learn all manner of indiscipline from those videos. Keep it up NBC

8 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by coalcoal1(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2013
That is why I love tuface. His videos are decent.
Nigerians like to copy oyinbo in everything

13 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Francheezy(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2013
wich 0ne b 'suggestive dance steps' ? ..abeg jam!si
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2013
hmm, d 1c dey ban, ll sell more in d mrket, jus watch!

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by executinal(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2013
Is somebody mad or just confused?

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Wendyslim(f): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2013
Ijogz K: Gay Oshi!!! If u get se.xually aroused by ordinary music videos den u av a problem and need medical attention. Even R13 muvees in d USA now have scenes with nudity..

You Berra wake up from the 19th century kinda ideas, people like u are d ones making Naija a backward nation
. Keep quiet & stop vomiting rubbish, am sure ur still single dats why you see nothing wrong with it. Sorry oooo new generation Guy/babe

26 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by prince4pro(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2013
Mtchewww Which 1 concern Me,who gt time 2 evn watch yeye Shit dey broadcast.abeg play me my Flavour tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2013
Didn't know NBC also watch out for vulgar words. They v got plenty songs 2 ban. Meanwhile, some people encourage ds musicians. It's only dirty, sssexy words & girls dancing nude dat dey want 2 see & hear. Dos musicians now see it as a way of boosting sales & appreciation. Meanwhile, it's currupting d younger ones.
If der's something NBC can do, like a stiff measure, den song makers ll sit right.

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Afam4eva(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2013
WTF is wrong with Alingo?

18 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Otono77: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2013
Where is Dr. Sam Egwu? cry
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by ifeteminikan: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2013
"A vehicle was stolen lastweek Thursday night around 9pm in alapere ketu area of lagos, A Silver coloured Toyota Corolla with Registration number LSR473AZ, Anybody with information should please contact the nearest police station or 08059296234/08083309374
CHASIS NUM IS 1NXBR32E43Z031513/ 2003 MODEL"
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Arsenate(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2013
Ijogz K: Gay Oshi!!! If u get se.xually aroused by ordinary music videos den u av a problem and need medical attention. Even R13 muvees in d USA now have scenes with nudity..

he's stuck in the 19th century and backward because he is against the nudity and all the immoral stuffs shown on TVs, right? Weldone genius.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Wuse2(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2013
Watin b my own,I don't watch all those half baked music. Do u need property in Abuja,we sell,market and buy.contact us jessywil@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Tolexander: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2013
after how many days the song had been released and heard all over the nooks and crannies of the nation.
What was the censor board doing during the making of the musics and their videos. Want to tell us the music and video didn't pass through them before they were released to the public?
Banning songs that are already considered as dead by people like me that have heard and watch the good things out of them. Just like banning Yussuf Olatunji's 'baby jowo ko wa gbe mi saya' record that was sang in the 70s and 80s.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Afam4eva(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2013
Royalty1: Good Move by NBC. I wonder where the world is heading to if I can't sit and watch a new music video with my little kid beside me. All these musicians know nothing other than nudity, clubbing and getting high. Always smoking like they've got extra pair of lungs.
If you want to watch videos with kids then buy christian my=usic videos and play them. You don't expect secular musicians to be preaching jesus on TV. Why not focus on watching TBN, 700 club and other religious programs rather than watching hip TV. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by DeepSight(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2013
[size=24pt]CAPITAL IDI.OTS. [/size]

No further comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Winners List At The MTV Africa Music Awards 2016. / Patapaa – "One Corner" (Official Video) Ft. Ras Cann & Mr Loyalty / Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.