Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! (36507 Views)

New List Of Songs Banned By NBC - Includes Olamide's Shakitibobo / List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! / Don Jazzy Reacts To 'Oliver Twist' Ban By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by victorian(f): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
fittty: Take banana till you go yo!.... Whatever that means undecided

D'prince sucks! angry

U can say that again... D prince looked so sexually drained in this music.. angry....I just wonder what got into his head, when creating a song like that.. Possibly he was ontop of a woman.. He doesn't look fresh again, like when them and dbanj dey together.. Too much pvssy .. Nonsense .
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by OmoOlomu(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
coal_coal: That is why I love tuface. His videos are decent.
Nigerians like to copy oyinbo in everything
NOT ALL BRO, ATLest i knw enter d place is bad 4 d general public
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by flexeey: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
walybouy: good radiance to bad rubbish...........this is coming late but at least it will sound a note of warning to other artist who takes pleasure in singing rubbish.
ur gbagaun too much na riddance not radiance.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by ifedun2: 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
NBC rocks!
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by paranorman(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
fittty: Take banana till you go yo!.... Whatever that means undecided

D'prince sucks! angry
that's omo oba you're talkin about o... ;-)
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
the_ripper: Alingo ke? Wetin dey d song? Even goldie skibobo no too get wahala. Timaya bum bum and flavour shake supposed dey banned for life, make dem ban Ruggedman ft terry G sef PUSH. Though I don get dem for my Lappy sha.

make dem also ban dat durrela video. Club rock.dat video dey turn me on.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by ajutant(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Its a right step by nbc, but if dose videos were banned on d basis of immorality, den dey shld ban showing senate and reps sessions cos dos are thieve.s and shldnt be copied by anyone. PDP rallies inclusive etc.

1 Like

Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by JOYCEOUS(f): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
sweetkevisco: scammer! Your father nyash!
hahahaha! It's bin a yl I hed dis insult.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
I think Flavour's Shake, should be the number one song to be banned. No respect for decent view.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Skynet247(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Guys most of u dnt take notice of something... Da music alingo it sef its demonic... Even the sign of da illuminati is inside... For those who notice clearly... Watch alingo closely,when peter the younger brother was dancing...with those boys behind him... He used his hands dancing with a yellow leser light showing within 4seconds... Study da sign closely, itz da iluminati sign... It was done very fast... Immediately he clapped his hands and smoke spread,everi.tng desappear... Watch da video closely,at dat spot,be pustng n playng... Beware of wat u watch... Lv u al.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by lifesabeach: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
Unfortunately, SEX SELLS undecided
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by creativemusic: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by 2million1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
coal_coal: That is why I love tuface. His videos are decent.
Nigerians like to copy oyinbo in everything
have u watched 'enta d place'?
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by soulfood(m): 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ijogz K: Gay Oshi!!! If u get se.xually aroused by ordinary music videos den u av a problem and need medical attention. Even R13 muvees in d USA now have scenes with nudity..

You Berra wake up from the 19th century kinda ideas, people like u are d ones making Naija a backward nation

So because America does it, it is right. My bible is my standard young man. And the bible mentions that in the last days, men will love wrong and hate right. So you are saying it is right that America allows 13 year old kids to watch films with nudity? If Godliness and consciousness of God is 11th century sef, i rather stick to my 11th century kinda ideas. Eternity is for real my friend. This life does not end here. The body ends here but the Spirit continues on a journey of eternal glory or condemnation. What does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
They don start oo who hid my post
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Enigmatiq: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ijogz K: Gay Oshi!!! If u get se.xually aroused by ordinary music videos den u av a problem and need medical attention. Even R13 muvees in d USA now have scenes with nudity..

You Berra wake up from the 19th century kinda ideas, people like u are d ones making Naija a backward nation

At bolded, so is it nudity in music videos that would make naija a developed nation? smh @ d way some people reason! angry
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by MsPweshy(f): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
Youths wil stil do badt tin tongue
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by MsPweshy(f): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Abi o..!
baibijay@yahoo.:
hmm, d 1c dey ban, ll sell more in d mrket, jus watch!
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
ayswags: They don start oo who hid my post
Insult another person and it will be a ban
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by MsPweshy(f): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
EagleNest: Very very good.Thumb up to NBC.
Our kids are exposed to all sorts of immorality in the name of music.
wat differences does it make? Kids will still spoil.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by MsPweshy(f): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
JayKayMaybachz: NBC. . . No need cux Naija children don corupt "spoil" wella ... It's vewie late jaweee .. Okay if you ban 'em videos . . . will it stop dem from going to p0rn sites to download 'em hot er0tic videos . . . na it won't . . . though it's a step to discipline but it's probably late . . . Onyibos have changed our mentality "youths" to theirs through the kind movies they put up . . . All we need is God's Intervention "SMDH"
u av spoken well..kudos
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by blackbeau1(f): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
After we don dance am finish,watch the videos finish,download am put for our phone and learnt the lyrics? Men,this guys are slow pokes
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by obitrac: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
soulfood:

So because America does it, it is right. My bible is my standard young man. And the bible mentions that in the last days, men will love wrong and hate right. So you are saying it is right that America allows 13 year old kids to watch films with nudity? If Godliness and consciousness of God is 11th century sef, i rather stick to my 11th century kinda ideas. Eternity is for real my friend. This life does not end here. The body ends here but the Spirit continues on a journey of eternal glory or condemnation. What does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul.
Obama kids watch such films Ýet dey ÁrÉ decent, itz all about knowing right and wrong moral virtues
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by chocopearl(f): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva: WTF is wrong with Alingo?
well....to me i tink dat last verse wit peter & d babe inside d car really deserved dat ban
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by jovi: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Please can i ask a question, is it possible to assess adult sites on Nigerian phones? and i wonder why they are not blocking such sites on the internet yet in Nigeria? Isn't the NCC in charge of such matters? It should not be readily available..if one is an Adult and that is what you choose, so be it, but the children should be protected.
Re: List Of Banned Videos By NBC Including Psquare Alingo Dance! by Nduson20: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
okpara ugo: Why is P'square Alingo highlighted

There are men and there are men.
Let me be a man among men.
U noticed it too? I thought am d only 1 dat observed it. Level pass level o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Winners List At The MTV Africa Music Awards 2016. / Patapaa – "One Corner" (Official Video) Ft. Ras Cann & Mr Loyalty / Olamide Wears 'Roman Attire' In Album Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.