Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers - Car Talk (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers (160398 Views)

Strict Information For All Car Users And Technicians / Loading.kwi File Needed For Toyota / Engine Oil For Toyota Camry Big-Daddy (2003 XLE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by blendz4real(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Praxtech:

Does your check engine light stay on? If yes follow the advice up.

Okay. Thank you
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by kingreign(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
blendz4real:

Location; Benue
Wow. I know nobody in that zone. You can ask for competent technician in there or locate me in Abuja.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by 606thearena: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders I noticed after I changed my engine oil my car steering became a litttle stiff and a friend said I should check the power steering oil lo and behold the oil has gone down drastically . He said I should just go and get power oil steering oil and top it up . Please Nairalnaders I need advice can I get any oil or there is a specific oil for Toyota Camry . Advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Meklex:
done. It's working fine now. Still monitoring it tho
happy birthday my bro... More wins smiley, Anything for the boys cheesy wink
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Meklex(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Japhet04:
happy birthday my bro... More wins smiley, Anything for the boys cheesy wink
thanks bro. Nairaland informs on birthdays?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Meklex:
thanks bro. Nairaland informs on birthdays?
lol no, I'm just your number 1 fan boss smiley
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Meklex(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Japhet04:
lol no, I'm just your number 1 fan boss smiley
that means you know me outside of Nairaland �
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
Meklex:
that means you know me outside of Nairaland �
nah not like that, but you've been of immense help to me when I needed help with copywriting gigs on upwork... I'm expecting at least airtime from you boss, still in the spirit of celebration. smiley
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Meklex(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Japhet04:
nah not like that, but you've been of immense help to me when I needed help with copywriting gigs on upwork... I'm expecting at least airtime from you boss, still in the spirit of celebration. smiley
ok bro m
. I am glad I could help. Na you suppose give me birthday gift na
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by melviniyke2002(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Meklex:
ok bro m
. I am glad I could help. Na you suppose give me birthday gift na

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Deigofortune: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Hello house...pls how Good is Mobil super 5w-30 ..?? Pls is it adviceable to service my Car with it...? 160k millage ..?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2021
Deigofortune:
Hello house...pls how Good is Mobil super 5w-30 ..?? Pls is it adviceable to service my Car with it...? 160k millage ..?

Yes sir. Go ahead but it is not full synthetic. But you have to change it every 2500miles. So it is not a cheaper option compared to the full synthetic mobile oil which will be changed every 6000miles

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Deigofortune: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Okay Thanks
Dozieson:

Yes sir. Go ahead but it is not full synthetic. But you have to change it every 2500miles. So it is not a cheaper option compared to the full synthetic mobile oil which will be changed every 6000miles
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by 606thearena: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good evening house please my power oil steering is shorting Toyota Camry 2010 le . I have top it like 4 times in a space of a month . Just bought the car some months back every other thing works fine . I like to know every thing so as not to appear as a novice when I go visit the Mechanic . And please when will I know when to change my gear oil in my car . Please guys I will be waiting for your response in earnest .
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
606thearena:
Good evening house please my power oil steering is shorting . I have top it like 4 times in a space of a month . Just bought the car some months back every other thing works fine . I like to know every thing so as not to appear as a novice when I go visit the Mechanic . And please when will I know when to change my gear oil in my car . Please guys I will be waiting for your response in earnest .

Brand of car and year of manufacture?
Did you buy tokunbo or naija used?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by demborise: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2021
I just service my highlander 2005 today and still write maint service. I think it suppose remove immediately I serviced it
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by mac04: 5:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Deigofortune:
Okay Thanks
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2021
demborise:
I just service my highlander 2005 today and still write maint service. I think it suppose remove immediately I serviced it

Give a professional mechanic to reset.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by mac04: 6:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Dozieson:

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by MatrixBuyer: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Hallenjay: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
WHO has a competent rewire around port Harcourt close to stadium road or rumuomasi with scanning tools. This one am trying to use is over busy and am tired of him already. He will diagnose the car and probably do an adjustment on the ecu while the mechanic is on standby to do his part.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by winningp: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
I need your honest opinions. For a 1st time car owner seeking lower maintenance cost, reliability and durability, which is better between Corolla 2007 and 2012?. Thanks
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2021
winningp:
I need your honest opinions. For a 1st time car owner seeking lower maintenance cost, reliability and durability, which is better between Corolla 2007 and 2012?. Thanks

Stay with 2007 Bro. But let is be tokunbo

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by dadabashua1(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2021
winningp:
honestly the 2007 is more reliable and durable than 2012 model, you see that 2003-2008 model of corolla is the definition of rugged ride,but you need to do the needful due to high rate of theft.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by sammiejr(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Hello guys,
I drive a Corolla 07. I started with Castrol magnatec 5w30 (full synthetic) for a year but switched to mobile semi synthetic (5w30) for over a year now and have been consistent.

I service at 4000miles using mobile semi synthetic.
Hope I no dey overdo in terms of mileage before oil change nor oil?
Note: my car is no longer on bolt. I use it to the office but my job requires driving around Abuja sometimes.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2021
sammiejr:
Hello guys,
I drive a Corolla 07. I started with Castrol magnatec 5w30 (full synthetic) for a year but switched to mobile semi synthetic (5w30) for over a year now and have been consistent.

I service at 4000miles using mobile semi synthetic.
Hope I no dey overdo in terms of mileage before oil change nor oil?
Note: my car is no longer on bolt. I use it to the office but my job requires driving around Abuja sometimes.

4000miles is too much for a semi synthetic oil. It should be 3000km
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by demolagilbert: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Praxtech: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
demolagilbert:
Anyone looking to get a Pontiac Vibe/Toyota Matrix, pls patronise me. I have one on my profile. Che.ers
Contact gazzuzz he was looking for one
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by sammiejr(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Dozieson:

4000miles is too much for a semi synthetic oil. It should be 3000km

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by CrownedPhoenix: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by winningp: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hello guys, my AC compressor went bad recently and every technician I've taken it is recommending replacing it with a Peugeot compressor. is it advisable to use a Peugeot 308 compressor for Corolla 2010?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Destiny40(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Sir pls help me with the ecu number that fits my vin. toyota corolla 2003.Pls help me, my car vandalized and ecu stolen.Vin is JTDBR32E232004925.Thank

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Automatic Gearbox Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.