Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers - Car Talk (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers (159813 Views)

Strict Information For All Car Users And Technicians / Loading.kwi File Needed For Toyota / Engine Oil For Toyota Camry Big-Daddy (2003 XLE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
eginaP:
Please I need help. My camry 2007 foward gear stopped working. We noyiced that the transmission was leaking. We have fixed the leavk and replaced the oil with Toyota WS fluid yet the transmission is still not working.

Meanwhile a scan showed no errors.

Please help.

This is strange. Were you there when it was scanned? Any check light on your screen?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by eginaP: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Dozieson:

This is strange. Were you there when it was scanned? Any check light on your screen?

I scanned the car myself. The only error code is catalytic converter error which has nothing to do with transmission.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by vivalavida(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
eginaP:

I scanned the car myself. The only error code is catalytic converter error which has nothing to do with transmission.

What kind of scanner did u use to scan it?
These bluetooth scanners don't pick up transmission issues oo.
Go to where u have high end scanners.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by eginaP: 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
vivalavida:

What kind of scanner did u use to scan it?
These bluetooth scanners don't pick up transmission issues oo.
Go to where u have high end scanners.

I used V310. Its not Bluetooth.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 3:53am On Sep 12, 2022
eginaP:

I used V310. Its not Bluetooth.

Even Bluetooth scanner will show transmission faults

Is the car moving backward?

Is it a 4 cylinder Camry?

That 13pin is really sensitive and expensive
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by eginaP: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2022
Dozieson:

Even Bluetooth scanner will show transmission faults

Is the car moving backward?

Is it a 4 cylinder Camry?

That 13pin is really sensitive and expensive

The car moves backwards.

Yes its a 4 cylinder Camry.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2022
eginaP:

The car moves backwards.

Yes its a 4 cylinder Camry.

you need an experience tech to help out. where is your location?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by eginaP: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Dozieson:

you need an experience tech to help out. where is your location?

Ago Palace way, Okota, Lagos.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
eginaP:

Ago Palace way, Okota, Lagos.

Why not take it to autologic? Search for him here on nairaland
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by 9JaSweet: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2022
timbros:
Which engine oil do you use for your Toyota?

For Toyota, Total Quartz 5000 is ok.....
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by 0Cisa(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Please help mem My Camry 2011 jerks when changing gear. Mechanic said it's to change transmission fluid

1. Is he correct
2. Whats the best brand of transmission oil to use.
3. Please what's the best engine oil for Camry 2011
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Nbg4real: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please what is the ideal engine oil for Toyota Camry 2013?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by slowshow: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Please where can I get OEM output shaft seal (front, right) for 2011 corolla SA model. Location is Abuja.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by kingreign(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
slowshow:
Please where can I get OEM output shaft seal (front, right) for 2011 corolla SA model. Location is Abuja.
What’s the number on the shaft pls?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by kingreign(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nbg4real:
Please what is the ideal engine oil for Toyota Camry 2013?

0W20 or 5W20 fully synthetic oil.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by slowshow: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
kingreign:

What’s the number on the shaft pls?
I don't know the number on the shaft. But I checked online and found the part number for the seal - 9031140031
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Nbg4real: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2022
[quote author=kingreign post=118151698]

0W20 or 5W20 fully synthetic oil.

Thank you
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Nbg4real: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Good morning House. I recently bought a Toyota Corolla 2011 S but the remote is not working for the doors.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nbg4real:
Good morning House. I recently bought a Toyota Corolla 2011 S but the remote is not working for the doors.

Go and reprogram it
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by blendz4real(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Greetings all

I drive a Toyota Camry 07 and the cooling fans only come on intermittently and is only consistent when the AC is on but recently my electrician has been advising that I should allow him connect it to be running continuously else one day I'll suffer over heating.

I need professional advice on this.

Thank you
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by nurey(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
blendz4real:
Greetings all

I drive a Toyota Camry 07 and the cooling fans only come on intermittently and is only consistent when the AC is on but recently my electrician has been advising that I should allow him connect it to be running continuously else one day I'll suffer over heating.

Thank you

Your mechanic wan send you go back village

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Dozieson(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2023
blendz4real:
Greetings all

Thank you

Run ooo

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by blendz4real(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
nurey:

Your mechanic wan send you go back village

Hmmm.

Thank you ooo.

I appreciate the thread and every active and contributing participant.

Selah
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by blendz4real(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Dozieson:

Run ooo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by oluwaseaun(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
Good day guys. What Toyota car can you advise a first timer to get? Except corrola ooo
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by piscesgem(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
CarReg:
New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle Papers Renewal @carreg

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Access the various vehicle particulars services on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

I want to do change of ownership, how do I go about it
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by piscesgem(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good day guys, please I need clarification and advice. I got a 2008 Toyota corolla in February, during inspection everything about the car was ok no warning lights, after I bought and serviced the car (changed engine oil, oil filter, transmission fluid, etc), the following day check engine light showed on the dashboard, my mechanic and others said I should ignore it, though the car has no faults. Just want to know if it is something I should be worried about?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by yak(m): 4:27am On Apr 22, 2023
piscesgem:
Good day guys, please I need clarification and advice. I got a 2008 Toyota corolla in February, during inspection everything about the car was ok no warning lights, after I bought and serviced the car (changed engine oil, oil filter, transmission fluid, etc), the following day check engine light showed on the dashboard, my mechanic and others said I should ignore it, though the car has no faults. Just want to know if it is something I should be worried about?

I think your first worry should be that mechanic. Change the mechanic, get someone that has scanner and know what's wrong.
They say "a stitch in time saves nine"
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by dadabashua1(m): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2023
oluwaseaun:
Good day guys. What Toyota car can you advise a first timer to get? Except corrola ooo
Camry is also ok, matrix if you don't mind the way Nigerians has attached it to women,also Yaris.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by piscesgem(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
yak:

I think your first worry should be that mechanic. Change the mechanic, get someone that has scanner and know what's wrong.
They say "a stitch in time saves nine"

Ok, thank you
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by streetwise2015: 1:17am On Apr 24, 2023
Good evening bosses..My Toyota Camry 2006 big daddy keeps shorting oil..I use Mobil super 2000 5w-30 which is the recommended oil but I still experience oil shortage after 5 liters I bought recently. I still bought 1 Litre to top it up…just bought the car from America 4 months ago..pls your suggestions would be highly appreciated

Please what is the best oil to use since Mobil goes short everytime before service ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Automatic Gearbox Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.