Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians (5490 Views)

10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World / Describe Your Country In One Word? / Ghanians Why Do U Pretend To Hate Nigerians, And Ethiopians Love Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by DeBamenda(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2013
onila: grin

debamenda say the truth

the average south west cameroonian is prideless

I'm from North West region. All things are not perfect in my country, but I'm proud to be Cameroonian cool
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by onila(f): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2013
tongue grin
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 26, 2013
DeBamenda:

As far as Cameroon is concerned I don't want to throw our matters in a foreign forum.

As you stated earlier, there are 4 millions Nigerians living in Cameroon.
They live in peace with us. None of them was threatened because he was Nigerian.

cool Cameroon is a blessed country
GBAM.
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2013
DeBamenda:

I'm from North West region. All things are not perfect in my country, but I'm proud to be Cameroonian cool
don't mind Onila. I knew you were a good Cameroonian.kudo my brother
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2013
onila: grin

debamenda say the truth

the average south west cameroonian is prideless
leave him alone
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by onila(f): 12:51am On Jan 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: leave him alone

leave me alone, go n smoke a blunt
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 26, 2013
onila:

leave me alone, go n smoke a blunt
I don't smoke tongue
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 26, 2013
You guys are derailing my thread
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by EzePromoe: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2013
How do you Cameroonians cope with that your lifetime system of government?
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 26, 2013
^ As if your regional rotation is better undecided
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by EzePromoe: 6:44am On Jan 26, 2013
It's illiteracy that make people don't know their right. No future for the youth where the old men waste the future. Illiteracy is the cause. When Libyans started being educated, they made move to remove Ghadaffi same with Egyptians. Democracy is the best.
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 26, 2013
^ okay we don hear.
Coming from a Naijan its quite funny. before we go further answer to this? Is naija a democracy? undecided
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by EzePromoe: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ okay we don hear.
Coming from a Naijan its quite funny. before we go further answer to this? Is naija a democracy? undecided
YES!
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
YES!
really? actually m on my phone , will see if tomorrow you still call your country a democracy shocked
M quite tired actually
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2013
^edited , what is a Democracy?
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2013
According to eze Libya ,actual Libya is an example to follow, the joke of the century.
Another fairy tale -------> Naija is a Democracy Lord have mercy Naija and democracy in the same sentence? Are you all right sir? I mean you can at least read your own Damn election reports before pointing fingers. Who do you want to fool, me ?
Please check again what is a Democracy?
Furthermore one of the biggest Economy in this world I named China ,are they also a Democracy undecided
What's the fuzz about democracy anyway?
Will come back later to debunk your lie. But ps: Cameroon's politic ain't your business ,you hear? ...you can call us illiterate if u want ,we actually enjoy it grin wink
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by EzePromoe: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2013
Its only in a place where few are educated that you see one person ruling all his lifetime, in what you term as 'democracy'. Democracy my foot. I didn't say Libya is an example to follow, I just use them to make example, what they were missing all the days of their illiteracy. If you're looking for example, Nigeria is one, Ghana is another and South Africa with few others.
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by morpheus24: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: According to eze Libya ,actual Libya is an example to follow, the joke of the century.
Another fairy tale -------> Naija is a Democracy Lord have mercy Naija and democracy in the same sentence? Are you all right sir? I mean you can at least read your own Damn election reports before pointing fingers. Who do you want to fool, me ?
Please check again what is a Democracy?
Furthermore one of the biggest Economy in this world I named China ,are they also a Democracy undecided
What's the fuzz about democracy anyway?
Will come back later to debunk your lie. But ps: Cameroon's politic ain't your business ,you hear? ...you can call us illiterate if u want ,we actually enjoy it grin wink

FREE THE ENGLISH SPEAKING CAMEROONS FROM THE FRANCHOPHONES who like to lick Frances azz and have no balls to change a president that has been in power for over 30 years!!
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
.^ blyss or whatever IDs u gon use get a life tongue grin
Nso zut
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by alanmwene: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
Everything starts with ourselves!If you dont love and dont respect yourself,then nobody will respect you!Do nigerians love and respect themselevs enough?No matter in which country you live,if you start doing sh#t then you will be despised!
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by alanmwene: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
By the way,there are 50 thousands nigerians living in congo!How many congoleses live in nigeria?10?100?definitely not 1000!
Re: Is There Any Country In Africa That Does Not Hate Nigerians by blackpanther25(m): 1:09am On Jan 27, 2013
Really? Wow am surprised. Are u a congolese(just asking)
alanmwene: By the way,there are 50 thousands nigerians living in congo!How many congoleses live in nigeria?10?100?definitely not 1000!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gorgeous Big Booty East African Women / Fulani Africa Photo / Are Yoruba Girls Dirty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.