Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? (24833 Views)

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) / President Jonathan's Interview Airs On ELTV At 10pm WAT Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by Adurangba(f): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
playmode: My Zimbabwean house maid has more confidence than Jonathan.I am so ashamed of being a Nigerian.In fact i wish i was never born a Nigerian.This country is just curse on my life.Nothing we do seems to be right.We have a garden boy looking president with zero confidence and zero intelligence representing us.*Sighs* God why me?

You dont know where to buy poison?
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by gp66(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
so u guys need him to have 100% confidence to say what is not true. This is how politicians deceives u guys in dia campaign because they hv full confidence to deceive u wit dia promises.

Pls u guys should always stand by him and support him in d good works he is doing so that he can do more.
It is not an easy task to Govern Nigeria with diverse ethnic nationality.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
he shld have replied amanpour in his ijaw dialetic na must he speaks english? or is he not proud 2 b an ijaw man? learn from china france n japan.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by onatisi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
playmode: My Zimbabwean house maid has more confidence than Jonathan.I am so ashamed of being a Nigerian.In fact i wish i was never born a Nigerian.This country is just curse on my life.Nothing we do seems to be right.We have a garden boy looking president with zero confidence and zero intelligence representing us.*Sighs* God why me?
i beg shut up,where u get zimbbwean house maid.empty barrel makes the loudest noise .na u gey house maid ,garden boy and u come dey form here ,well na ppl like u go eat that kind rubbish,laspotec student wey come dey talk say he get housemaid .olodo.
you are placing curses upon urself just in order to get cheap likes ,soon u will be running from pillar to post looking for solutions to ur problems ,ode.housemaid ko driver ni
even ppl that have mnsions dont come here to say it .empty barrel
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by Adurangba(f): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
onatisi:
i beg shut up,where u get zimbbwean house maid.empty barrel makes the loudest noise .na u gey house maid ,garden boy and u come dey form here ,well na ppl like u go eat that kind rubbish,laspotec student wey come dey talk say he get housemaid .olodo.
you are placing curses upon urself just in order to get cheap likes ,soon u will be running from pillar to post looking for solutions to ur problems ,ode.housemaid ko driver ni
even ppl that have mnsions dont come here to say it .empty barrel

dont mind the guy. Na because him dey live for south africa. Small time now, him go dey display one old range rover car. my own na make he take poison before we go take am serious.
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by brown3: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Wadeoye:

Who do I hate? Gej? GEJ is not a good presidential material and I therefore will not encourage any sane person to vote for him. By extension and most importantly, nothing good can come out of pdp as currently constituted. Lets have an alternative platform and put that that new platform in power. This will bring sanity to all political parties and politicians will begin to see that the will of the people is what democracy is all about.
who is the wright man for the president? Is it fashola that is been controlled by a theifing and a druglord. U most be joking.
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by brown3: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
otipoju: I live in Surulere in lagos. I make bold to say that the total hours of power supply that I have had in Jonathan's two years government is 10 times more than what I have had under Abacha, Sonekan, Abdusalam, Obasanjo and Yaradua combined. I don't care about Jonathans oratorial prowess.its been ages that I bought fuel for generator.. On corruption, is Jonathan the clerical officer in my secondary school who refused to process my testimonial in 1998 insisting that I must give her 20 naira first. I reported her to the principal who took sides with her against a 16 year old greenhorn. Heaping blames on one man for the sins of the multitude is a collosal waste of my time.
dont mind those ingrate. Obasanjo their tribe man spent more than $20billion on power supply, we could see any thing to show for it. The evil man obasanja commited several evils, all these crying babies didnt say anything rather they where hailing him. Now they re especting Gej to come and perform magic under 1year.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by Revolva(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jonathan lacked full confidence big tyme - imagine he was so clueless about boko haram issue and promised nigerians steady power supply by this year ending...oya now make we dey see oooo ...the man is not suppose to be president of a country like nigeria
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by olempe(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
hollandis: @poster it should be GEJ LACKED (NOT LACKS) CONFIDENCE IN FRONT OF AMANPOUR

another product of a failed nation mschewwwww undecided

Lacks is correct son, that is ♓☺w headlines aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ written so as to show currency...
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by billyG(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Men!when i watched it i just dey pray make he no come talk to much,make he no come mis-yarn again,u know out of point. cry
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by billyG(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Men!when i watched it i just dey pray make he no come talk to much,make he no come mis-yarn again,u know out of point.although cold can make person loose confidence cry
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by clemhova: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jona on CNN: 'Nigerians are happy over power supply', 'Nigerians now enjoy electricity supply'...~o) After the interview, Jona asked his aides: what do u think about the interview especially my responses? Reuben Abati: Your excellency sir, I don't know how Nigerians will react to your responses sir especially on power supply, I feel most of them would be angry at that comment. Jona: Reuben forget, where dem wan see light watch am?ℓ☺ℓ

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by tonym1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
THE PRESIDENT IS CLUELESS ABOUT THE COUNTRY AND WILL SUMMON HIS MEDIA ADVISERS FOR HAVING AN INTERVIEW WITH AMANPOUR. THE INTERVIEW SHOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER TO EXPOSE WHAT A WEAK PRESIDENT WE HAVE WHO CANNOT GUIDE AND GOVERN THE COUNTRY.

SIMPLE QUESTION ON ELECTRICITY, DON'T HAVE A CLUE
SAME FOR BOKO HARAM, NONE OF HIS BUSINESS
CORRUPTION ............. POINT BLANK FACE
SO WHAT IS HE AWARE OFF .............. NOTHING BUT JOINING THE CREW AND STEALING.
MONEY MADE ON CRUDE OIL CANNOT BE ACCOUNTED FOR
grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by Wadeoye(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
otipoju: I live in Surulere in lagos. I make bold to say that the total hours of power supply that I have had in Jonathan's two years government is 10 times more than what I have had under Abacha, Sonekan, Abdusalam, Obasanjo and Yaradua combined. I don't care about Jonathans oratorial prowess.its been ages that I bought fuel for generator.. On corruption, is Jonathan the clerical officer in my secondary school who refused to process my testimonial in 1998 insisting that I must give her 20 naira first. I reported her to the principal who took sides with her against a 16 year old greenhorn. Heaping blames on one man for the sins of the multitude is a collosal waste of my time.

It has been age you bought fuel for your generator? Then I must move to surulere. As I am typing, I am on generator. Power supply has been on and off despite the high tariff.
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by clemhova: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
Increased Electricity Tarrif + Increased Power Supply - Increased Fuel Price - Compulsory DAILY gen usage = ZERO!!!
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by remisworld(m): 7:53am On Jan 25, 2013
gboss4sure: It pains me that there are lots of Nigerians who claimed that they are informed yet they are morons.

The case of corruption in Nigeria is not an easy fight, there are top countries funding the corruption in Nigeria because they do benefit from it and these people rely on top Nigerians and mainly northerners and that's why every move to fight corruption will be twarted by the northerners backed by these developed countries and yet Nigerians still blame GEJ for corruption, ok why didn't OBJ stop corruption? Why didn't yaradua? Why didn't past administration fight and stop corruption.

You guys think that its Buhari that will end this corruption of an issue, keep on dreaming.

Corruption has been before GEJ and will continue existing even after GEJ has left office and by that time I will see who you guys will start blaming.

GEJ stepped on toes and some world powers when he removed the fuel subsidy and that caused a fallout with most of the countries who benefits from the subsidy issue and instead of Nigerians appreciating him they allowed themselves to be decieved by these stinking dirty politicians/thiefs.

Imagine a thief like el rufai critising GEJ and some deluded people are following him around, have we forgotten so soon his role during the OBJ rule. I pity this country, every thief is now turning into activist and decieving the people who can't think independently, always looking to fault everything he says or do.

Let's all continue decieveing ourself that GEJ is our problem, with this mindset of so many Nigerians, come the next 20 years Nigeria will be worst than it is now.

A man with a headache goes to the doctor. The doctor saws off his leg. GEJ is d doctor. We all know the man.. Its a simple case of 'if u cannot solve my problem, do not add to it!!'. Also, u mentioned Yar'Adua, the only President to ever reduce pump price? In his short term also sorted the Niger Delta issue out? Really, you compare his short tenure to GEJ's? Haba.....
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2013
ocelot2006:

So basically you just criticise the President blindly without going through video 1st? Isn't that just plain stupidity on your part?
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2013
ocelot2006:

So basically you just criticise the President blindly without going through video 1st? Isn't that just plain stupidity on your part?
me? Criticized d presido? For wat now? See, if u dont understand my post, dont reply me again.
N let me not evn talk about who is stupid here......
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by teecuzy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
I'm apalled.GEJ you can actually look at the camera! It doesn't bite. And to think you can lie on 'international' TV about power supply is just hopeless! Why 9ja go better? When most Nigerians are hypocritical and sentimental. He didn't dress the part, he didn't speak the part and obviously didn't act the part. One of the biggest responsibility of a leader is the ability to inspire his followers with WORDS(speech) backed up with actions. None of these sentimental idiots on this Nairaland can convince me otherwise.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by iluvnaija: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
GEJ said "If you go to the street and ask Nigerians about power that they will tell you there you is power, that the civil society will tell you there is power...

My people na truth GEJ they talk? Light dey your area?
Re: How Will You Rate Jonathan's Interview With Amanpour? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2013
idlaw2k3:

It is just like someone saying stop buying stolen cars, yet you park your car on the street, leave the doors open with the key in the ignition. .

No, no, no, actually you got it all wrong.

Its like a neighborhood having a problem with rampant theft of their cars whenever its parked on the street, then in order to solve the problem who do they entrust the safety of policing the neighborhood so that the car thieves would be caught : THE KNOWN CAR THIEF KINGPIN IN THE WHOLE CITY.

Lets ask GEJ who Tompolo is and why hes in charge of policing Nigerian water ways to ensure that Oil theft is eliminated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST) / Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) / Presidency Bars AbdulMajid Danbirni From Media In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.