Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? (18502 Views)

Would U Kick The Ball Boy At Swansea Vs Chelsea Match Like Edin Hazard Did? / Eden Hazard Retracts His Apology To Swansea Ball Boy / Charlie Morgan, The Ball Boy Kicked By Eden Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by toluxa1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
I watched the Chelsea game this night and saw the Hazard incident. Actually "Hazard" is trending right now on twitter and different people have voiced their opinion on whether on the incident. I am a chelsea fan, and even though I clapped for him when he kicked that boy, I don't believe he did the right thing, but I also don't believe he deserved to be sent off for that. Well, that's my opinion. Did you watch the game? What do you think? Did he do the right thing or not? Why? Did he deserve to be sent off or not? Why?

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by mallorca(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
I dont have time for Chelsea palava,

there is always Manchester United to watch smiley smiley smiley smiley

16 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by bonetalk(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
The ballboy tweets before the match, he deserves that kick!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by toluxa1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
South Wales Police are investigating the incident involving Eden Hazard and ball boy following complaints...
BOth Hazard and the boy have apologized to each other.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by toluxa1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ball boys are given a job, A job to speed up the game and keep it running. If a ball goes out, They get the ball straight away and give it back to resume play. Instead, He let it roll past him and keeps it in his arms. Eden Hazard then goes over to him, By that time the ball-boy has led over the top of the ball to prevent him from getting it. So Hazard kicks the ball, You can see from replays the he does as it rolls out the other side of the lad.

The kid then acts like he's been shot, He then sits back up, Gazes around and lies back down again.

I'm not saying what Hazard did was right, But its being taken out of proportion. Hazard is a nice lad, and doesn't deserve this at all.

The ball boy is 17, and on his twitter has spoke about gambling, drinking (alcohol) and buying an Audi. Below is a quote from his twitter, Before the game

"@CHARLIEM0RGAN The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed#for #timewasting"

22 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 24, 2013
^^ ^
Very sensible analysis. I'm also a Chelsea fan and what the ball boy did was highly unprofessional. Still Hazard should have shown some restraint and calm in the the face of such pressure. I think the ballboy will also be punished as well.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Lanreclassic(m): 12:39am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by dayokanu(m): 4:28am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by frevangel(m): 7:59am On Jan 24, 2013
"Adding to the drama, Press Association Sport reports that the ballboy involved in the scuffle with Hazard is Charley Morgan, the son of Swansea director Martin Morgan.

The boy posted on his Twitter account just hours before the game: "The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed #for #timewasting". "

SOURCE
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1310800/chelsea's-eden-hazard-apologises-for-ballboy-kick-incident?cc=3888
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by justwise(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Hazard should have kicked he harder, the ball boy pre-planned his action, i'm not a Chelsea fan and i support Hazard on. this

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Wilfem(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2013
Like the saying goes, 2 wrongs does not make anything right. Both the ball boy and Hazard were wrong. But with the twitter twist to this case, I believe it was a deliberate plan all. I am quite sure that Chelsea will appeal the red card because Hazard did not deserve it, even though he was wrong. I'm a Chelsea fan though
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by toluxa1(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2013
^^ Yes I beleive they will.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by brixton: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
A case of '2wrongs
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Onlinebiz2012: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Onlinebiz2012: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by theripper: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hazard for bust him balls, stoopid boy. Dem dey pay am to waste time? Hazard sef show some restraint, person like Balotelli for give am round house kick for head.

10 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by chachal: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
I think the incident is being blown out of proportion. Eden hazard is 22 and the ball boy isn't a kid, 17. Things like that happen under pressure and both of them got what they deserved. I'm surprised that a ball boy is 17 yrs old
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by webcityng: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
where is Balotelli when his service is needed? grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nasri100(m): 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
Can we be honest? The ball boy was actually wasting time...He deserved the kick IMO #ArsenalFan
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Slyr0x: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
The ball boy deserves it IMO

[img]http://www.abload.de/img/e79187d4bb3aee86d0dd4q4que.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Super1759: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2013
that ballboy is just lucky that it is hazard, if hazard was balotelli or suarez, he would have been a dead boy by now. What rubbish was that ?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Kx: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Stupid is my description of what Harzard did.
However, there is no better justification for neutral ball boys than this incident.
Having said that, Benitez has thrown away 2 trophies - club cup and capital one cup in less than 2 months for the records.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by abujub(m): 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
it is a very funny incident, i think d ball boy acted unprofessionally, and Hazard also.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Super1759: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
chachal: I think the incident is being blown out of proportion. Eden hazard is 22 and the ball boy isn't a kid, 17. Things like that happen under pressure and both of them got what they deserved. I'm surprised that a ball boy is 17 yrs old
he is 17, almost oscar's mate and he was frowning face as if he just received a gun shot
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by akintun: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
I watched d match and Hazard was very wrong. Chelsea would not even consider appealing d red card. Hazard would mostly likely get a 6 match ban.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Jarvis(m): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
toluxa1: Ball boys are given a job, A job to speed up the game and keep it running. If a ball goes out, They get the ball straight away and give it back to resume play. Instead, He let it roll past him and keeps it in his arms. Eden Hazard then goes over to him, By that time the ball-boy has led over the top of the ball to prevent him from getting it. So Hazard kicks the ball, You can see from replays the he does as it rolls out the other side of the lad.

The kid then acts like he's been shot, He then sits back up, Gazes around and lies back down again.

I'm not saying what Hazard did was right, But its being taken out of proportion. Hazard is a nice lad, and doesn't deserve this at all.

The ball boy is 17, and on his twitter has spoke about gambling, drinking (alcohol) and buying an Audi. Below is a quote from his twitter, Before the game

"@CHARLIEM0RGAN The king of all ball boys is back making his final appearance #needed#for #timewasting"
"The boy went to pick
up the ball and he fell over. He didn't hold on to the
ball for a minute; it happened over about 20 seconds.
"Had it been 2-0 to Chelsea, I don't think Hazard would
have been anywhere near the ball. But I don't think
Hazard deliberately went to kick him."

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Super1759: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
Kx: Stupid is my description of what Harzard did.
However, there is no better justification for neutral ball boys than this incident.
Having said that, Benitez has thrown away 2 trophies - club cup and capital one cup in less than 2 months for the records.
champion league and premier league are as well exempted. Am not even sure chelsea will smell close to the FA cup...so they lost it alll.......bad management
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by boron10(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
The case has been dropped after both parties apologized to each other. However, I believe the ball boy deserved what was done to him. He even deserved worse treatment.

Any player Rooney would have done what Hazard did to that Naughty guy. He should be the one to be punished not Hazard.

From His tweet, it was obvious that he had been getting away with his time wasting acts. If Hazard had not kicked him, I trust, no official would have noticed what the guy did.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Jarvis(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2013
toluxa1: I watched the Chelsea game this night and saw the Hazard incident. Actually "Hazard" is trending right now on twitter and different people have voiced their opinion on whether on the incident. I am a chelsea fan, and even though I clapped for him when he kicked that boy, I don't believe he did the right thing, but I also don't believe he deserved to be sent off for that. Well, that's my opinion. Did you watch the game? What do you think? Did he do the right thing or not? Why? Did he deserve to be sent off or not? Why?
"Hazard had no
right doing what he did, his place is on the pitch. Any
time the ball boy wasted would've been added on....he
let his team mates down.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Hadeyeancah(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Chelsea vs Ball boy.....This is real hazardous to football game.....Funny...Bt if it is Man United or any other team people will be complain..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by jaysean1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
It was simply an Occupational Hazard

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
Had that ball boy not delayed, Chelsea would have gone ahead to win the game. LOL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Dinamo Zagreb UCL (3 - 0) On 24th November 2015 / Manchester United Vs Brighton (3 - 1) On 10th November 2019 / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) - 20th August 2012 - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.