Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? (18518 Views)

Would U Kick The Ball Boy At Swansea Vs Chelsea Match Like Edin Hazard Did? / Eden Hazard Retracts His Apology To Swansea Ball Boy / Charlie Morgan, The Ball Boy Kicked By Eden Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Adufaye(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
ukpaku: you are a chronic liar
i dnt knw ur view,bt 4 wat i saw yesternyt d boy didnt do it intentionaly,n even if he did,hazard shuld hv ecoh d ref! Fredorm of spech hv speak ma own,so dnt cal me a liar again
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Snikaz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
In that case, if a player slap a spectator, he is going to be sent off. that is RUBISH. The ball boy is not his opponent, so no offence.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by elnino3(m): 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
Sprumbaba:
FABU, Ball boy is appointed by the club. Why do people like to misinform others?

they are appointed by the club but they are performing the duties for the organizers of the match and in this case the FA....if it was a friendly then it would be for the club... same thing applies to the stewards. ..
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 25, 2013
The boy lucky say no be for Kano Pillars stadium im try dat thing! grin grin

You for see wia fans dey fly enter pitch to re-arrange him face/joints for im.

Even the ref sef go follow join the fight! grin Nonsense! Both parties were in the wrong sha...

I think it would be extremely difficult for me to not Punch that kid if I were Hazard though! grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 25, 2013
Oahray: Can't believe peeps are saying Hazard should have kicked harder. Like seriously?

Ok, if the ball boy had not delayed, Chelsea would have equalised?

Do not let fanaticism becloud your sense of judgement. Time wasting is no justification for a kick, if it that is what he intended. Ok, lets say he actually wanted to kick the ball, not the boy, couldn't he have used his hands to take the ball instead? IMO, he deserves the card.
shut ur unwashed smelly an*al pore der, y en go use hand? Na hand en dey use play ball. Fool
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Heatblast: Hazard is an Idi.ot, is that the first case of time wasting ever, do you know how many times I've wished I could enter my tv and kick drogba for his time wasting acts grin angry .I can't imagine being a ball boy for swanse and giving the opponent the ball qucikly.

My point: time wasting is an esentially part of the game even if its ball boy or player(if you don't know how to 'hold ball', you might end up conceeding in the final second of the match) for crying out loud they still had 10mins + stoppage time to play, and I think chelsea could have won that game if hazard didn't act stupi.dly.
I totally blame hazard, he should have kept his cool cool
and if hazard is an i*diot, ur father is an im*becile cos as a traffic light wh*ore ur mum is will leave ur father to follow hazard. Useless mofon born 2ru miscarriage in a chemist store. Fool
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 25, 2013
Oahray: Ok, that is a justification for kicking? Very lame. Did you blame the ref who gave Zidane his red card in the 2006 world cup final for headbutting Materazzi under provocation?

Hazard is a professional footballer and should know better. Violence is not supported in football. For that reason alone, the red card is appropriate.
at least u made ur comments like a sensible object. I like dat
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 25, 2013
Adufaye: wat i saw yesternyt was d ballboy didnt do it intentionally,he picked d ball n sliped off,wen he tied 2 stand up Hazard hv close him up,der is no way he culd stand up easily! D nxt tin Hazard did was 2 kick him wit his boot,whic is bad n unprofessional 4rm him! He shuld b ban 4 3match wit fine
shey wat U saw last night and wat odas saw wasn't tallying, ie why when doctors advice preganant women to take vitamin supplements and follic acid, they feel itz a childs play, now see d damage ur mum have incurred to the planet
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 25, 2013
vanstanzy: He should be banned outrightly by the EPL, UEFA and FIFA, he exhibited madness there. Probably thats how he kicks his girl friend or kids around. angry angry angry Seriously, he needs a tutorial on anger management.
are u 2ru, wat of banning him from afcon. Plz stop spilling ur bitter and sour life here cos u have a bully as a girlfriend and abominations as children, arrange ur mali like home first
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 25, 2013
sunny t:

I dont understand why chelsea fans (and some oda fans) are alwaz emotional towards the truth when it involves their darling club. The poster thinks Hardard shouldnt have been sent off, now pls read along

1) Chelsea fans had been emphasizing the lad was wasting time by not releasing the ball to Hazard, pls remind me wat his job is: he is a ball boy, when did Hazard become a ball boy, he has not been picking balls previously, in other matches and in this particular game prior to this incident.

2) Chelsea fans claimed the lad was wrong by lying on the ball so Hazard was right to kick him, pls answer this simple question, if your opponent refuse to give the ball to you wud you kick him?

3) Do you know football rules? when you kick someone during, before or after a match, whats the result? Red card. Barca's 2nd keeper, pinto, was once red carded on the bench.

4) Incase you dnt know, cantona once kicked a fan who insulted him in the stand and he was red carded, fined, given a lenghty ban, and man utd fined and banned him too.

5) Are you aware that a ref's duty is like that of a teacher? He is there to deal with every form of misconduct, and what hazard did is an act of misconduct

6) Did you see hazard complain? No, he knew he was totally wrong and even apologize to the boy after the game.Did you see captain lampard complain? No, he knows the rule. Did you see Benitez complain? No. So who are you to say the decision to send Hazard off is wrong.

Case closed. Next ............

na ur life u jus close and ur next destination na abyss
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2013
lekkie073: useless team, stu.pid player,
tell dat 2 ur useless sef, u ar really cursed, do u know y? U can't watch football, u can't play football and u can't even talk football, u ar just der opening ur gutter cos u had d privelege of having an opening in ur skull for mouth. i wish talking is billed and u need recharge cards 4 dem, people like u go dey flash wid deir mouth
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2013
Maxidoe: I don't know why Chelsea fans and other fans are crying more than the bereaved, Hazard was not wrong, he should have crushed his brain, kicked his ball in, sent him to royal hospital blah blah blah, please is there no age restriction on this forum? some people's comments concerning this issue is really ridiculous, Hazard apologized for crying out loud, he apologized because he accepted the fact that he was wrong.No one knows the ball boy Hazard is a known figure and a role model to millions been watched by millions including children last night, what message was his action passing across? the ball boy was wrong but which teams do not waste time when in the lead in the football matches of today, Hazard deserved the red card 100% and he has accepted that, so i don't know why peeps are whining and talking like barbarians from some comments, some people here are worse than Alu people, kill ball boy because of capital one cup, unimaginable, besides Chelsea was out of COC after the first leg at stamford bridge.
are u from malaga or madagascar? No body is supporting wat hazard did but most of u chelsea haters don't seem 2 criticize d boy at all or u heap most of the blames on hazard, hazard must hav apologised cos itz england dat he is in and we know wat england press can do 2 som1. I feel u ar d canon who is d known barbarian here
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=froz]stoooooopid bio-hazard, the ball was not a corner kick,its a goal kick,and d ball boy was just doing his job by delivering d ball to swasea's keeper..hazard hindered him..he deserves the red card.. Sesi player [/quote hope ur mums business in italy is thriving well? ]
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 25, 2013
Elmojiid: wa sere jaree,oruko omo ni ro omo,fvck chelsick,man u tinz jare.
fvck chelsea as i was fvcking ur mum with a wooden condom
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 25, 2013
IYA NGBALI: yes now,chelstink would have scored 5 goals within the time left
are u male or female cos i wan tell u somtn, plz be frank
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 25, 2013
Adufaye: i dnt knw ur view,bt 4 wat i saw yesternyt d boy didnt do it intentionaly,n even if he did,hazard shuld hv ecoh d ref! Fredorm of spech hv speak ma own,so dnt cal me a liar again
ar u related 2 d first lady
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by ceeceeco: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2013
I hate dis club called chelsea, i just don't like dem 4 anything. Tnk God they're out of d capital one cup...Nonsense!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by ceeceeco: 6:38am On Jan 25, 2013
I hate dis club called chelsea, i just don't like dem 4 anything. Tnk God they're out of d capital one cup...Nonsense! I luv liverpool, Man utd & Arsenal. But i hate chelsea with sincere passion.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by ceeceeco: 6:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Movingcoil: na ur life u jus close and ur next destination na abyss

Why wuld sound that harsh 2 him? U just sounded like a tout, d true definition of a chelsea fan. Dis is 1 reason i hate chelsea fan, they fail 2 accept d truth.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by ceeceeco: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Snikaz: In that case, if a player slap a spectator, he is going to be sent off. that is RUBISH. The ball boy is not his opponent, so no offence.
NOVICE...Pls how old are u?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2013
ceeceeco: I hate dis club called chelsea, i just don't like dem 4 anything. Tnk God they're out of d capital one cup...Nonsense! I luv liverpool, Man utd & Arsenal. But i hate chelsea with sincere passion.
and i hate u more dan i hate d devil, infact if u can imagine d highest hatred in this earth ie d hatred d devil hav 4 God dat If der's how I can see U, d first tn I'l do is to miam u first by using a steel rod 2 break ur bones both d legs and hands, I'l use a very sharp razor blade to smoothly and carefully skin ur flesh off ur body, den I'l dip u inside a drum of table salt before bleaching U wid concentrated hydrochloric acid. Ie how much I hate U 4 saying u hate chelsea wid passion U'l see dat I can offer my own life 2 see dat U ar dead and dat u stopped existing.. Useless fool

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2013
Nice one Hazard..next time kick him between the legs
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2013
Movingcoil: and i hate u more dan i hate d devil, infact if u can imagine d highest hatred in this earth ie d hatred d devil hav 4 God dat If der's how I can see U, d first tn I'l do is to miam u first by using a steel rod 2 break ur bones both d legs and hands, I'l use a very sharp razor blade to smoothly and carefully skin ur flesh off ur body, den I'l dip u inside a drum of table salt before bleaching U wid concentrated hydrochloric acid. Ie how much I hate U 4 saying u hate chelsea wid passion U'l see dat I can offer my own life 2 see dat U ar dead and dat u stopped existing.. Useless fool

hhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahaha

and the award goes toooo .... grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by BasseyJ(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2013
Movingcoil: and i hate u more dan i hate d devil, infact if u can imagine d highest hatred in this earth ie d hatred d devil hav 4 God dat If der's how I can see U, d first tn I'l do is to miam u first by using a steel rod 2 break ur bones both d legs and hands, I'l use a very sharp razor blade to smoothly and carefully skin ur flesh off ur body, den I'l dip u inside a drum of table salt before bleaching U wid concentrated hydrochloric acid. Ie how much I hate U 4 saying u hate chelsea wid passion U'l see dat I can offer my own life 2 see dat U ar dead and dat u stopped existing.. Useless fool
WoW, Such strong words!! God save us undecided
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 25, 2013
BasseyJ:
WoW, Such strong words!! God save us undecided
God will save those dat needs saving not nutmeg heads
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Fadelex(m): 9:38am On Jan 25, 2013
Movingcoil: and if hazard is an i*diot, ur father is an im*becile cos as a traffic light wh*ore ur mum is will leave ur father to follow hazard. Useless mofon born 2ru miscarriage in a chemist store. Fool
is hazard ur family or ur beneficiary that u resulted in insulting some1's family?? Grow up boy and watch ur mouth

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=Fadelex][/quote]i can't watch my mouth except wid a mirror and if u have notin 2 say, try and fool out. Hazard hav no link wid me or is he anytn 2 me but i like him and get hurt wen people like u spit hate at him
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Fadelex(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2013
@movincoil
Kill urself here in Nigeria while hazard and d boy(charlie morgan) av chatted and apologized to demselves over d issue.... Get urself a live and stop takin everytin personal... I can see ur joblessness in d way u replied everyone dat spoke against hazard
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2013
Fadelex: @movincoil
Kill urself here in Nigeria while hazard and d boy(charlie morgan) av chatted and apologized to demselves over d issue.... Get urself a live and stop takin everytin personal... I can see ur joblessness in d way u replied everyone dat spoke against hazard
thank You but still go and eat yam beetle shyt for lunch
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by kasbeats(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2013
God really saved dat ballboy dat he tried d shit with someone like hazard......maybe his death too would be trending on twitter had he tried it with Joey barton,balotelli,ballack or Lee cattermole......LOL
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by kratosbatman: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
toluxa1: I watched the Chelsea game this night and saw the Hazard incident. Actually "Hazard" is trending right now on twitter and different people have voiced their opinion on whether on the incident. I am a chelsea fan, and even though I clapped for him when he kicked that boy, I don't believe he did the right thing, but I also don't believe he deserved to be sent off for that. Well, that's my opinion. Did you watch the game? What do you think? Did he do the right thing or not? Why? Did he deserve to be sent off or not? Why?

The boy was disgraceful so was hazard
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Adufaye(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2013
Movingcoil: shey wat U saw last night and wat odas saw wasn't tallying, ie why when doctors advice preganant women to take vitamin supplements and follic acid, they feel itz a childs play, now see d damage ur mum have incurred to the planet
u r mentally disturb go check ur mental status

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) - 20th August 2012 - Live / Arsenal Vs Dinamo Zagreb UCL (3 - 0) On 24th November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.