Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? (18520 Views)

Would U Kick The Ball Boy At Swansea Vs Chelsea Match Like Edin Hazard Did? / Eden Hazard Retracts His Apology To Swansea Ball Boy / Charlie Morgan, The Ball Boy Kicked By Eden Hazard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Super1759: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
akintun: I watched d match and Hazard was very wrong. Chelsea would not even consider appealing d red card. Hazard would mostly likely get a 6 match ban.
shorop dia,are you ok?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by francis4real(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
I lyk Hazard but he should hv show little professionalism, he made a mistake by kicking the poor boy anyway he deserves the Red card for future purpose. Up Manchester United.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by KufreAfangideh: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'm not a chelsea fan and will never be. But in my Opinion, The Ball Boy deserved even more brutality from Hazard. He's such an Imp.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by TableLeg(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2013
It is totally unacceptable and out of order
Regardless of what has happened, Eden Hazard shouldnt have kicked the poor boy
Ball boys are taught some delay tactics especially in modern football ...
Its unfortunate and i guess Hazard reacted that way due to the urgency of the situation!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Feedmemore(f): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
A case of two wrong like someone said earlier. Hazard should have exercise restrain, even though replay shows that Hazard was trying to kick the ball underneat of him, don't know if he mistakenly touched him on his mid rib.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by kelvincoll(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
A closer look again and again seemed like Hazard was aiming at the ball when he kicked and not the boy since the kids grip on the ball was firm. I do that sometimes with Bro and friends wink. With the boy's pre match tweet, His delay tactics, Chelsea's anxiety, and some discovery he is a Swansea director's kid...... Hazard's act is kool with moi grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by chessguru1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
Didn't watch the match, but reading the comments of other professional players in d epl, he was J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ carried away with the situation @ hand. The child had no intention of giving d ball to him on time. He neva kicked him 2 hurt him. He J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ wanted the ball. What ever means necessary. Other players said that once they were in that mode, All they think about is winning the match. He wasn't himself period.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by abes(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
The ball boy dived smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Chimerase(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
dat mumu ball boi get luck say no be BALO NWA him try dat messs wit..na for hospital him for de since..dat mik foley no de jonz at all o..him no pass PLAY ON... gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Pejapaul: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dont even know what it means
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by SORTER: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
grin ;DI'm confident Chelsea would have equalized The 2 goals if The Ball Boy had hastened up.....LOL!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by omo9ja1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
both of them are wrong with thier action however the player been sent off is very justifield

infact he should be ban for more games to learn his lesson
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by stacomaster(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hazard was damn Riqht .. United fan th0uqh
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Chimerase(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
But serious hazadous hazard did do anytin hazard 2 de hazard victim gringrin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Quadrilarry89(m): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
In my own opinion, both the ball boy and hazard were wrong. It happens everywhere, the ball boys were thought some delay tactics, a case was sited when I was reading about the issue on bbc sport, it was a game btw man city & stoke city where 2 ball boys were trowing the ball to each other when Delap went for a throw in cuz man city was leading. What hazard did was unprofessional, even if the ball boy was delaying the ball, hazard has no right to kick him like that but he should have complained to the referee either and the ref will add the time wasted.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by pword: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Onlinebiz2012: [img]http://learnweek.com/?r=trimmy[/img] Cruel act [img]http://learnweek.com/?r=agbeniga[/img]

cruel act on part of who,is it ball boy or hazard?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by tunapawizzy: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
Jarvis: "The boy went to pick
up the ball and he fell over. He didn't hold on to the
ball for a minute; it happened over about 20 seconds.
"Had it been 2-0 to Chelsea, I don't think Hazard would
have been anywhere near the ball. But I don't think
Hazard deliberately went to kick him."
d ball boy had a mission, did u not read his tweet b4 d match?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by elnino3(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
no matter what...the boy was an FA appointed official for the match n he kicked him in d ribs..he deserves extra sanctions but then again it was premeditated. . so i think the three match ban Is enough .... but on a serious didn't u just love how our current European Champions are loosing it.... by the way is Benitez still working there?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by stagger: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hazard should have kicked that disgraceful pig's balls into his stomach. Not a Chelsea fan, hate Chelsea thoroughly but I like Hazard. And I hate spoilt kids who think they can get away with anything because of their parent's positions in society.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by eriegua83: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
Was the ball boy a goalkeeper? What is the ball doing underneath him? Hazard should ve crushed his brain. GUNNERS 4 LIFE its not our style to be aggressive.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by BillJones1: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
I saw the "incident" on this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubjbVv3tgUU and thought nothing of it as it did not seem that bad.

but the rule says its violent conduct, so the sending off was right grin

chelski didnt deserve to win anyway

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
the_ripper: Hazard for bust him balls, stoopid boy. Dem dey pay am to waste time? Hazard sef show some restraint, person like Balotelli for give am round house kick for head.
My brother, that ball boy can't try it with Bad Balo. Na for Royal Hospital dem go find im dead body with the kind goal kick wey Balo for use am do.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by pword: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Quadrilarry89: In my own opinion, both the ball boy and hazard were wrong. It happens everywhere, the ball boys were thought some delay tactics, a case was sited when I was reading about the issue on bbc sport, it was a game btw man city & stoke city where 2 ball boys were trowing the ball to each other when Delap went for a throw in cuz man city was leading. What hazard did was unprofessional, even if the ball boy was delaying the ball, hazard has no right to kick him like that but he should have complained to the referee either and the ref will add the time wasted.

Although i did not suppose what hazard did,but if you can watch the clips clearly you will find out that hazard did not aim at kicking him,Hazard kicked the ball from under his berry,even right now i am watching it on CNN,all professional footballers are against the ball boy.Anybody could have done what Hard did lets call a spade a spade and forget about which club we belong to.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by comechop(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
[size=16pt]Epic video showing that Hazard kicked THE BALL not the ball boy. MUST WATCH[/size]

http://bbcsporf.lockerdome.com/articles/105166532
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by IYANGBALI: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hadeyeancah: Chelsea vs Ball boy.....This is real hazardous to football game.....Funny...Bt if it is Man United or any other team people will be complain..
people will be complain?are you related to our 1st lady?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by chessguru(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Eden Hazard's incident was simply a misunderstanding after Chelsea Manager Rafa shouted, "Eden, you need to attack that ball, boy." grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by elampiro(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
He is 17 years? No wonder he could act that way. They should place an age limit to exiting ball boy. I am a Man U fan, but I don't support that ball boy, and I cant criticize Hazard because he was like a soldier losing a crucial battle, and a civilian(the ball boy) suddenly interfered.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
This reminds me of the C. Ronaldo and Pep Guardiola during one of the "el classicos". Only this time it was the coach applying delay tactics.
I remenber then, mostly if not only Ronaldo was the "hazard" then.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by kkkp: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
The ball boy was lucky..if na balloteli or barton or suarez or pepe..na anoda tin we for dey tok na..mayb na ambulance dey go cum cari d boi
toluxa1: I watched the Chelsea game this night and saw the Hazard incident. Actually "Hazard" is trending right now on twitter and different people have voiced their opinion on whether on the incident. I am a chelsea fan, and even though I clapped for him when he kicked that boy, I don't believe he did the right thing, but I also don't believe he deserved to be sent off for that. Well, that's my opinion. Did you watch the game? What do you think? Did he do the right thing or not? Why? Did he deserve to be sent off or not? Why?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by reechest: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
toluxa1: South Wales Police are investigating the incident involving Eden Hazard and ball boy following complaints...
BOth Hazard and the boy have apologized to each other.
d police haz dropped d incident...both morgan(ballboy) and his father been swansea director said they r not goin to press charges against hazard....so d case has been closed though hazard apologized tu d boy for kickin him....
Re: What Is Your Opinion On The Hazard/ball Boy Incident? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
reechest: hazard apologized tu d boy..
"tu" the boy? What is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) - 20th August 2012 - Live / Arsenal Vs Dinamo Zagreb UCL (3 - 0) On 24th November 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.