Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? (11055 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Share Your Worst Secondary School Experience / Share Your Worst Secondary School Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by olu4life(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best Subject: Agric and Chemistry
Worst Subjects: Physics [cos the teacher was so wicked], Further Maths [so annoying, dy dx]
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
My Bests were Economics and Commerce

Worst were Mathematics and Literature.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by lepesyn20(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2013
Y did u hate physics undecided
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
NoContract:

So which one did you understood?

I'm very sure u really hated english/ literature

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by DaGeeNius1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best: Government n Fine Art
Worst: Accounting
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by lepesyn20(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
Lol grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by lafuria1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
best was chemistry and geography. l was the best chemistry student in my class, local champion though since i wasnt the best overal grin

my worst was biology, i never attempted to draw plant and animal cell, something every student was proud to do. i hate drawings and having to memorise those phytas, nematodas, molusca, echinodermata etc i only loved the names grin

but the subject i loved most was futher maths, this was my grade from SS1 to SS3, E8, F9, F9, E8, F9 D7, C6, C6 and finally i had C6 in waec, i never gave up.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
[b][/b]
joeydozzy: best was maths, never had a B in it cool

worst was Yoruba and Ibo. Everything sounded the same. Whenever I had a C, its like I won a lottery grin
nna bros small small
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by bblacky(f): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
991: I tried all i could to understand mathematics but to no avail, this made me to hate both the subject and the teacher, up til today am still afraid whenever i see my mathematics teacher. grin

Buhahahaha.....me and u carry same trait ooo...lol

Back den seriously i ?so hate maths and neva attempted Physics class sef.

Love Literature and English die, then fell in love wt ma Govt. Teacher cos i turn to assistant teacher 4 dat subject...i try 4 Chemistry shaa..small
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Monsieurshow(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
I struggle a bit with math but good at English and French language
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Monsieurshow(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2013
I struggle a bit with math but good at English and French language[b][/b]
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by stevo78(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
mehn I hated chemistry n maths. Loved biology n geography pieces.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by 2sexy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
I loved maths...

I can't say hate English but was poorly taught.

Overall, people tend to hate some subjects due to they it is taught at school.

I loved chemistry,physics and biology.

Manage Economics and Agric.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by greatgeo(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
My yoruba teacher was a hell of a person she made the so boring and it became my worst subject and my best was technical drawing,computer and PHE.physice ended up been my best
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
How could I forget Food & Nutrition? grin grin grin

badass subject even though I later dropped it for Agric...
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Bella3(f): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
the only subject i dislikd was CHEMISTRY. No particular best subject.

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by ogunsam75(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2013
My best subject then was further maths and ordinary maths while I failed to understand chemistry still date. But my great surprise I never come across dy dx in my working career

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by cutekonkolo(f): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Ma best were Biology and Chemistry, no wonder i become a medical personnel, my worst subjects were music and further mathematics
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by kheart(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best: fin acct n comm, nightmare: maths n geography esp dat map readin bul..shit.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Loved Physics,Chemistry, Biology and graduated best student in all three
Hated Geography and Literature with a passion
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
kheart: Best: fin acct n comm, nightmare: maths n geography esp dat map readin bul..shit.
map reading was so easy...

1 Like

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by vision2050: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
best : bio-maths bad : Geo-physics no worst subject for me i still scored average marks in all........
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by cmon(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best is Mathematics, worst is CRK and Languages (French and the rest).

I especially like Myschool's Classroom application for students to learn Past Questions for free and study any subject they choose. Try it at http://myschool.com.ng/school/classroom/exam/
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by CzarChris(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best: Further Maths, Chemistry nd Government.
Worst: Economics(I don't know the sicko dat invented that subject was he high on Jamican vegies?)

I never liked physics but I never understood how I always passed it even made B3 in WAEC back then.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by metti(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
Geography and Mathematics were my best subjects. I hate Chemistry with a passion uptill today.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Imyourex(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
From my primary 1 till my SS2 the maths column was always written with red ink, so I was not surprised when I got a D7 in my WAEC, and my C6 in NECO was surely not my handwork.
But if I should score a 'C' in English, i should be hanged.
I also liked geography.
I left science for commercial class the day we were in the Lab to perform an experiment and our teacher said 'Im sorry, you wont notice the reactions because these chemimals are as old as your school'
And I think the school was 40 plus by then.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Yvete(f): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best - Literature/Government/Economics
Worst- Math (still is, but I love to count money) grin
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by browneyes7(f): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2013
best-maths,biology and english
Worse-physics cos of ma phy teacher den.
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Soleymania(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
Thanks to my Chem teacher that made chemistry my most hated subject... Biology +Agric best subject....
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by Ishilove: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2013
My best subjects were-Literature-in-English, English Language and Government. cool

My worst were-Mathematics and Financial accounting. angry

Years after, I still hate Maths with perfect hatred angry
Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by countryfirst: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Best agric
Worst litrature in english

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Universities Lack Quality Lecturers - NUC January 8, 2015 / Eleven(11) Powerful Robert Mugabe Quotes / Teach Yourself English- WAEC/NECO/GCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.